Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Baikalika - blockchain technologies for Baikal water distribution  (Read 2793 times)
Baikalika Team

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:17:06 PM

An interesting fact! Lake Baikal is the source of 20% of healthy drinking water on the whole world!

Among all the sources of drinking water on the Earth, it is Baikal that is a completely unique lake with the purest and most oxygen-rich water. That is why Baikal is one of the UNESCO world heritage sites.

Careful studies of the composition of Baikal water have shown that the lens of Lake Baikal contains fresh water with a surprisingly high level of oxygen — 14.5 mg of dissolved oxygen per liter of water. This is much higher than all other sources of drinking water in the world (from 2 to 8 mg of dissolved oxygen per liter of water). It is this lens that we extract water Baikalika from so that people around the world can have access to clean drinking water every day.

Every day in the world appears more and more “healthy” products that we are happy to use for health purposes. And water Baikalika can be safely attributed to one of them, as it saturates the body with oxygen and has a positive impact on the human body. More information about water Baikalika — is on site https://baikalika.io/

More information about modern technologies that we use in our project BAIKALIKA is on the website https://baikalika.io.

Subscribe for our news, push sign up to the pre-sale!

Join our main discussion on Telegram: https://t.me/baikalika_chat

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaikalikaOfficial/ and Twitter:https://twitter.com/Baikalika_ICO

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1800/1*TVNxLsxi6lvgIjAKzIFVuQ.jpeg
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PinoyD

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:25:23 PM

An interesting fact! Lake Baikal is the source of 20% of healthy drinking water on the whole world!
I hope that chinese people will not drink it up soon Grin
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:35:42 AM

Among all the sources of drinking water on the Earth, it is Baikal that is a completely unique lake with the purest and most oxygen-rich water. That is why Baikal is one of the UNESCO world heritage sites.
I'm glad that customers  can taste the unique Baikal water, I wish my country will get this water soon too.
but3rin

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:10:56 AM

I'm glad that customers  can taste the unique Baikal water, I wish my country will get this water soon too.
I second this. What about expansion of European countries market?
RobertStan

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:04:33 AM

Meanwhile, China is the largest market for bottled water consumption with over 35 billion liters consumed annually.
Thats huge, Where are they taking that water now?
PinoyD

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:41:22 AM

Careful studies of the composition of Baikal water have shown that the lens of Lake Baikal contains fresh water with a surprisingly high level of oxygen — 14.5 mg of dissolved oxygen per liter of water. This is much higher than all other sources of drinking water in the world (from 2 to 8 mg of dissolved oxygen per liter of water).
So, Baikalika water is one and only water of its kind?
iDrago

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:29:11 AM

Careful studies of the composition of Baikal water have shown that the lens of Lake Baikal contains fresh water with a surprisingly high level of oxygen — 14.5 mg of dissolved oxygen per liter of water. This is much higher than all other sources of drinking water in the world (from 2 to 8 mg of dissolved oxygen per liter of water).
Seemsthe other drinking water manufacturers oxygenating their production at the plant, and water is not so narural as Baikalika.
RobertStan

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:10:16 AM

The Guardian newspaper posted an article named In China, the water you drink is as dangerous as the air you breathe. They have really big problems with tapped water.
BitcoinHome

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

Hello, everyone. And what guarantees that the water will be from lake Baikal? not ordinary tap water.
iDrago

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:29:32 AM

Hello, everyone. And what guarantees that the water will be from lake Baikal? not ordinary tap water.
Each bottle of BAIKALIKA water bears a QR code allowing for an instant check of the goods au-thenticity, which also enables the ability to obtain additional tracking information for each bottle.

Due to this technology, we are able to:

Protect the product
from being faked by other firms
Control the chain of supply and get
timely information about sales
Provide token holders with a unique
water supply system
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

Use of the Water
The minimum volume of water to be issued from a warehouse is 1 batch. After an order for water is formed, the accumulated water shall be
‘transferred’ to a smart contract and the token holder will receive a coupon for a free receipt of bottled water at a certain warehouse at a certain time.

Any person can be a coupon bearer. Coupons can be sent to a logistics company to have it deliver water to a specific address, or can be sold to any
retail or wholesale customers.

The possibility to transfer coupons allows token holders to apply their own business model, incorporating both retail and wholesale customers,
sanatorium resorts and hotels, and HORECA.

Token holders can sell their water directly from the BAIKALIKA warehouse, without having to bother about its storage or about transportation expenses.

Token holders are entitled to 7 days of free water storage at BAIKALIKA’s warehouse. After this 7-day period of free storage, any unclaimed water will
be repurchased automatically, with token holders being paid 30% of the wholesale value of the batch.

We plan the wholesale weighted average cost of 1 liter of water to be at about $0.8. In this case token holders will be able to get $0.25 from each
liter. The retail price of a 0.5-liter PET bottle at shops will make $0.75.

The wholesale price will be determined individually for a warehouse to be chosen by a token holder at the beginning of water generation.
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:32:11 AM

Use of the Water
The minimum volume of water to be issued from a warehouse is 1 batch. After an order for water is formed, the accumulated water shall be
‘transferred’ to a smart contract and the token holder will receive a coupon for a free receipt of bottled water at a certain warehouse at a certain time.

Any person can be a coupon bearer. Coupons can be sent to a logistics company to have it deliver water to a specific address, or can be sold to any
retail or wholesale customers.

The possibility to transfer coupons allows token holders to apply their own business model, incorporating both retail and wholesale customers,
sanatorium resorts and hotels, and HORECA.

Token holders can sell their water directly from the BAIKALIKA warehouse, without having to bother about its storage or about transportation expenses.

Token holders are entitled to 7 days of free water storage at BAIKALIKA’s warehouse. After this 7-day period of free storage, any unclaimed water will
be repurchased automatically, with token holders being paid 30% of the wholesale value of the batch.

We plan the wholesale weighted average cost of 1 liter of water to be at about $0.8. In this case token holders will be able to get $0.25 from each
liter. The retail price of a 0.5-liter PET bottle at shops will make $0.75.

The wholesale price will be determined individually for a warehouse to be chosen by a token holder at the beginning of water generation.
Where did you get that? Is that official?
PinoyD

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:27:07 PM

Who can tell what ideas he have against this project success?
but3rin

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:50:47 PM

Who can tell what ideas he have against this project success?
Proof-of-Water is great idea) in fact after ICO better say is the project successful.
Baikalika Team

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:27:21 PM

Meanwhile, China is the largest market for bottled water consumption with over 35 billion liters consumed annually.

we do not know where they take water. but we know that more than half the water in China is fake
Baikalika Team

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

yes it is a unique water. all documents and licenses you can see on our website www.baikalika.io
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:30:49 PM

Is this Baikalika water going to be distributed globally? If I hold those tokens how can I get the water that I am entitled to if I live in the US?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Hiand

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:33:09 AM

Is this Baikalika water going to be distributed globally? If I hold those tokens how can I get the water that I am entitled to if I live in the US?

The terms of the water delivery is EXW Russia, China at the beginning. To set another market for EXW availability of the water, it should be 50 000 BKL portfolio. In other words, as soon as 50 000 BKL will ask to provide availability of its water in USA, we will arrange that.   
RobertStan

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:47:55 AM

we do not know where they take water. but we know that more than half the water in China is fake
Fake water producing, thats terrible. I hope Baikalika will give chinese to taste the original pure and natural water.
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:02:58 AM

The terms of the water delivery is EXW Russia, China at the beginning. To set another market for EXW availability of the water, it should be 50 000 BKL portfolio. In other words, as soon as 50 000 BKL will ask to provide availability of its water in USA, we will arrange that.   
Where I can get more information about thw EXW? Never heard about them before. 50 00 BKL tokens sale in some country?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: