Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:48:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Baikalika - blockchain technologies for Baikal water distribution  (Read 2793 times)
Baikalika Team

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:48:33 PM

Baikalika Token

Introduction

With Baikalika’s token PreSale starting on February 12, 2018, we decided to do a post so that our investors understand out crypto-asset, Baikalika token (BKL). We’ve already been speaking about BKL tokens before, now we want to bake a full introduction.

What is Baikalika (BKL) Token?
BKL token is the primary currency driving our project economy. Our tokens are based on Ethereum platform and conform to ERC20 standards. Baikalika has its own private blockchain system released on izzz.io platform.

Total token supply: 1.1 million
Token standard: ERC20 standards
Cost of token: $40 USD
Purchase currency: ETH/BTC

What can you get from BKL token?

Each BKL token entitles the token holder to a personal reserve of 1,200 liters of premium Baikal lake water, which is consumable over a 50-year period. In short, you’ll receive 2 liters of premium healthy water per month with 1 BKL token. A BKL token-holder with 50 tokens will receive 3.5 liters of Baikalika’s bottled water daily. The token holders can use BKL tokens at their discretion.

An order is created against every token, post which, the accumulated water is transferred to a smart contract. The token holder receives a receipt coupon, which allows him/her to collect water from a specific warehouse at a particular time.

By purchasing enough BKL tokens, token holders can reserve a personal supply of premium Baikal water. Baikalika stores water at any of its warehouses free of cost. The token holders will have to pay for transportation only.
Attractive Business Opportunity

Baikalika offers a business opportunity to its token holders. One liter of Baikal water costs $0.03 to our token holders but, the same water sells for $1.5 per liter in the Chinese retail market. The cost goes slightly down for distributors, at $0.8 per liter.

Our token holders maintain complete control over their usage. They can consume the water themselves or sell it to the distributors or in the retail market. If sold to retailers, a single Baikalika token priced at $40 (1,200 liters) will have a net yield of $1,800 whereas, the yield comes down to $960 liters if sold to distributors. In any case, it will allow token holders to grow their money manifold. Baikalika has its own water repurchase program, under which we buy water at $0.25 per liter or $300 per 1,200 liters.

Baikalika coupons, received after confirming an order with BKL tokens, are transferable, which means token holders can sell these coupons directly to the distributors, saving on the transportation or storage cost.

In addition to it, Baikalika will list its token on primary token exchanges, allowing token holders to benefit from regular trading. Our extensive marketing program will help drive the value of BKL tokens higher. Baikalika has a token repurchase program in place under which, it will initiate a buy-back program in the first quarter of 2019. We’ll add $0.05 from every single liter water shipped to the repurchase program fund. The repurchased tokens will be burnt to drive token values higher.

Our main discussion on Telegram: https://t.me/baikalika_chat

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaikalikaICO/ and Twitter:https://twitter.com/Baikalika_ICO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PinoyD

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:52:29 PM

[Each BKL token entitles the token holder to a personal reserve of 1,200 liters of premium Baikal lake water, which is consumable over a 50-year period. In short, you’ll receive 2 liters of premium healthy water per month with 1 BKL token. A BKL token-holder with 50 tokens will receive 3.5 liters of Baikalika’s bottled water daily. The token holders can use BKL tokens at their discretion.
Can you explaine us this. How can I get my 3,5 litters per day?
Hiand

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

[Each BKL token entitles the token holder to a personal reserve of 1,200 liters of premium Baikal lake water, which is consumable over a 50-year period. In short, you’ll receive 2 liters of premium healthy water per month with 1 BKL token. A BKL token-holder with 50 tokens will receive 3.5 liters of Baikalika’s bottled water daily. The token holders can use BKL tokens at their discretion.

Well, it could be easy to understand if compare with PoS mining. You hold a token, which "mine" 0.07 L/day. Would you like to have 3.5 L daily, you need to hold 50BKL. Remeber, tokens are "mining" water in stock. You have your water on EXW terms from local warehouse. We assume that major volume will be ordered by door-2-door courier on token holder expence.
Hiand

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:10:32 PM

Is there any airdrop campaign announced yet?
We are working on this matter but in kind of breakthrough format, stay tuned.
We do not plan yet. But follow our news
Well, I like the first answer more) Did you registered TM Baikalika yet?

Yes, we did. There is a list of countries we have make it done.
Baikalika Team

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:14:11 PM

We are working on this matter but in kind of breakthrough format, stay tuned.
We do not plan yet. But follow our news

TM registered in the Russian Federation, China, Japan, Korea and Kazakhstan
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:22:19 PM

It's a good idea to sell water to China, but it's a real sector business and maybe it can bring a constant profit but the coin can not grow in 1xxx.
RobertStan

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:40:05 PM

It's a good idea to sell water to China, but it's a real sector business and maybe it can bring a constant profit but the coin can not grow in 1xxx.
Have you got the Baikalika water sales in China before the blockchain platformed project?  Total gross sales for last 2 years?
Hiand

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:46:14 PM

[/quote]

FYI - beside our TM, there are preliminary intentions to place order for bottling under private labels. We are open to consider such a business too.
kapa6ac

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:00:51 PM

Where is yours Baikalika  company registrered?  I bet its not a Singapore Smiley
Hiand

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:38:53 PM

Where is yours Baikalika  company registrered?  I bet its not a Singapore Smiley

UK
Baikalika Team

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:44:53 PM

thank you for your opinion. but why do you think that the coin will not grow in price?

Hiand

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:47:04 PM

Sure, but may you consider the cost 0.03$/L if you hold BKL @ $40 with 1200 L reserve and 1.5-3 $/L market price. This is 45-90 x in this aspect. The option to have personal reserve 1200L/BKL of the best natural water in the 400m deepth storage at Lake Baikal is priceless.
Hiand

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:58:07 PM

Have you got the Baikalika water sales in China before the blockchain platformed project?  Total gross sales for last 2 years?

It was a few direct trial sales to China since 2015. This business is about volume, so we need to scale up x20 to make sence for Chinese distributors. The current production capasity of the line is 8.5 mln L/year MAX. Total gross sales for last 2 years was at the level of 70% MAX capasity. We sale localy in Irkutsk region and to some big cities central part of Russia, with some volume bottled under private labels. This was more about testing our business model sustainability and now we move to second stage of the project to hit x20 production scale up.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:00:04 PM

Well, it could be easy to understand if compare with PoS mining. You hold a token, which "mine" 0.07 L/day. Would you like to have 3.5 L daily, you need to hold 50BKL. Remeber, tokens are "mining" water in stock. You have your water on EXW terms from local warehouse. We assume that major volume will be ordered by door-2-door courier on token holder expence.
So, for each BKL token will mine 0.07L/day. Is that rate will going forever? Because I see there's buy back program and token burn which have possibility to influence it. And when the whitepaper will be released?
Baikalika Team

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:18:13 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 08:09:40 PM by Baikalika Team

So, for each BKL token will mine 0.07L/day. Is that rate will going forever? Because I see there's buy back program and token burn which have possibility to influence it. And when the whitepaper will be released?

for a period of 50 years.
Please see our white paper for details of the project https://baikalika.io/baikalika_en.pdf
Hiand

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:46:53 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 08:02:23 PM by Hiand

When other projects are coming out with lower hard cap don't you think being Fintech based project your targeted soft cap of $10 million is high. Since there is a few weeks time to crowdsale you may study the market and performance of other ICO's raised funds to adjust this. Will the funds be returned in case you don't meet the soft cap ?

Please, have a look in our WP where is structure of soft cup distribution. We plan to extend production capacity with new bottling equipment 60 mln L/year. We have space in our plant https://goo.gl/2GmhCX

The funds will be returned minus transaction fee.
kapa6ac

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:36:33 AM

So, the company registered in UK, but sells the premium quality water from russian Lake to China? What about local russian permits for that?
RobertStan

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:32:49 AM

It was a few direct trial sales to China since 2015. This business is about volume, so we need to scale up x20 to make sence for Chinese distributors. The current production capasity of the line is 8.5 mln L/year MAX. Total gross sales for last 2 years was at the level of 70% MAX capasity. We sale localy in Irkutsk region and to some big cities central part of Russia, with some volume bottled under private labels. This was more about testing our business model sustainability and now we move to second stage of the project to hit x20 production scale up.
Thank you so much for your speedy reply.  Very impressive results.
There's no doubt that supply chain and logistics issues are critical to any company's success. Can you tell how you going to reduce the transportation costs?
Hiand

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:47:55 AM

Thank you so much for your speedy reply.  Very impressive results.
There's no doubt that supply chain and logistics issues are critical to any company's success. Can you tell how you going to reduce the transportation costs?

Well, there is a standard solution to put costs down in logistics. The bigger volume, the better freight cost you get. We also invest in versatility of logistics scheme, by owning fleet of trucks.
PinoyD

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

How can I join yours bounty-campaign?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: