Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:19:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newwwbie Post  (Read 382 times)
krazykhris875 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:43:53 PM

Hey! Just trying to get my account going with my one 'substantial' post. Tongue How's it going!? I've been messing around with bitcoins for a little while but at the moment I don't really have the hardware it takes, so instead I just started trading on here. Tongue What about you guys? How's your bitcoin luck? Or just say hello as I may very well never look at this post again. Tongue

Also, Doctor who.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
terrapinflyer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 01:50:23 AM

Hey! Just trying to get my account going with my one 'substantial' post. Tongue How's it going!? I've been messing around with bitcoins for a little while but at the moment I don't really have the hardware it takes, so instead I just started trading on here. Tongue What about you guys? How's your bitcoin luck? Or just say hello as I may very well never look at this post again. Tongue

Also, Doctor who.

Well I must say that it is wonderful that you have deiced to make a "substantial" post. I hope that I am doing the same here as I reply to yours. Bitcoins are just the bee's knees if you ask me. The as far as hardware gos I have been dabbling for some time now and I am currently working on building low power pi units to hopefully fill my btcwallet to the brim. All and all I just want to be able to post outside this forum and send some private messages here. I hope this does the trick.
bitcoindigi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 04:48:05 AM

oh, hello newbies and welcome to the circus.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: