Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:01:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannot recover my old Stellar account. Offer you 700 stellars/lumens to help!  (Read 185 times)
gondel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

Hello all,
I was able to login to my old Stellar account couple of months ago and when I tried 2 weeks ago it is saying wrong username or password.
I know my email and my recovery code, but the system do not allow me to login.
Contacted the support several times and also keep asking in the slack channel, but noone is answering.
Tried to reach Bartek and he is not responsive.
If someone can help me login to my account and access my funds I will pay him 700 lumens!
Please PM me or write here if you have any idea how we can fix this.
Thanks!

BR
G
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:16:06 PM

you can check your email account and see if there's an email from stellar to upgrade your account.

as far as i know, your old account will be locked / deleted. that's why you need to upgrade your account.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:43:30 PM

I faced this problem several months ago and the Stellar support team helped rectify my problem through Slack. The problem was that I possessed the recovery code and email address, but could not login since I did not upgrade to the latest recovery system which was honestly annoying. I checked on google for solutions to this problem and found out that the Stellar support team on Slack helped rectify such problems faced by other users in the past which was I proceeded to contact their support team on Slack.

I messaged several support team members regarding my problem and Bartek got back to me. He asked me to send a screenshot of my recovery code email which I completed immediately and he told me that he would upgrade my account in a few days. After around a week, I successfully recovered my Stellar account and I could see all my lumens since Bartek upgraded my account which was why I was able to access it. I advise you to get in touch with Bartek to recover your account as soon as possible.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gondel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:35:42 PM

Hi, thanks for your response guys.
Bartek is not answering me.
What can be the solution? I will send you 700 lumens if we get into that account.
Thank you!
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:59:45 PM

I was able to login to my old Stellar account couple of months ago and when I tried 2 weeks ago it is saying wrong username or password.
I know my email and my recovery code, but the system do not allow me to login.
are you talking about logging in here https://launch.stellar.org/#/login ? (requires username and password)
what exactly the error message? simply wrong username/password?
happened to me too last year, but it resolved by itself after a few weeks...

have you ever upgraded your account succesfully? you will receive an upgrade token
with the token your stellars will be upgraded to lumens, and you need to save your secret key
then simplest lumens account viewer is here https://www.stellar.org/account-viewer/#!/ (requires secret key)

jakirtanvir

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:25:14 AM

The only ways to sign in to your account and/or access lumens are with:

password and username
recovery code
secret key (using the API)

Stellar.org cannot reset your password or recovery code and does not have a record of your secret key.

If you still can’t access your account after trying these three methods, Stellar.org will not be able to help. Writing to Stellar.org for help will not change this.
The account system is designed for the highest possible user security.
jakirtanvir

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:28:48 AM

If you have secret keys then try this:
Use the Stellar API to upgrade. Access your account in the account viewer.

Use the API endpoint to upgrade.
Save/copy your secret key. Store it privately—anyone who has your secret key can access your account. Stellar.org does not have a record of your secret key.
Sign in to the account viewer and continue participating on the network!

Full details here: https://stellarorg.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205745449-I-saved-my-secret-key-but-my-password-and-recovery-code-don-t-work-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: