Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:30:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the future of Bitcoin?  (Read 410 times)
ClatonWillirum (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:13:42 PM

Now there are few people know about Bitcoin so what do you think about the future of Bitcoin in next 10 years bros?
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:35:52 AM

Hello, I am new with bitcoin. What do I think about the future of bitcoin? I Think people nowadays knows about bitcoin so probably the demand of it will increase, and some who have registered on it will make bitcoin as a source for investments and trade for selling and buying of goods or products.
jieladegennl

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:29:35 AM

It will surprise the world!
stimliall

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:58:26 AM

If other factors, such as emerging rivals, regulation and global expansion, are taken into account, bitcoin will be more likely to exist than other undurable innovations.
rakibul538

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:14:34 AM

very few countries allow transaction in bitcoin as the government do not get any vat from it. So if this problem is solved then probably the future of the bitcoin is very much secure!
sherlenekupo

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:01:48 AM

Best time to invest in Bitcoins was until the beginning of 2017 and to sell it before mid-2018 to play safe and make money.
Not everyone on this planet can be rich at the same time. It is usually a bubble when lower-middle class start investing in something and make money without studying the market.
coasterridex

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:18:11 AM

Well base on what i've seen on this site/group most replys from pro's/experienced people  about the same question has the same thoughts.
Bitcoin or Altcoins is extremely volatile, there is no assurance that it will keep rising as what other people thought so.
so i guess its safe to say that it's much better for us not to set so much expectation for it instead why dont we just try to learn on how to adjust each days/months/years changes that might happen and so then after 10 years we can still manage to ride the waves weather its Big or not.
Dek Aireen

Activity: 126
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

Hello, I am new with bitcoin. What do I think about the future of bitcoin? I Think people nowadays knows about bitcoin so probably the demand of it will increase, and some who have registered on it will make bitcoin as a source for investments and trade for selling and buying of goods or products.
bitcoin is one of the latest currency variants. therefore, people still have difficulty in using bitcoin, although in recent years the development of bitcoin has been so fast.
I hope on the future this currency can improve people's lives and make trading more efficient and easy.

douhancan58

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:47:23 AM

As technology advances, it is inevitable that banknotes will rise, and the result of banknotes will be more frequent use of electronic money. Bitcoin will definitely have a place in the future. One of the most important is the electronic currency.
sunder54

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:39:13 AM

I think BTC is going to "hit the world" why? Cause today is digital era. Everything today is slowly move to "virtual". Years ago people read news from a paper, nowadays people can read news from internet thats also virtual.
hade.green

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:53:10 AM

Bitcoin may be the leader of digital money!
Mehdecline

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:56:04 AM

The future of Bitcoin is potentially bright given that the lightning network really helps bring down the congestion and fees as a result. Bitcoin's value will skyrocket and price always follows where demand is high.
ketumbar

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:07:33 PM

bitcoin will continue to grow in our next generation. Because we live in modern times. technology has advanced. we use bitcoin to make life better
CryptoJoker94

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:15:34 PM

Hi guys!
Do you think Litecoin will go down if Bitcoin goes down?  Huh
krypticcoin

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:42:06 PM

bitcoin will continue to grow in our next generation. Because we live in modern times. technology has advanced. we use bitcoin to make life better

crypto is only used by tiny % of worlds population which is apparently less than 1 %, imagine how much the value will increase if more and more people get engaged within no time it will be many trillion $ market!
squesto

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:28:13 PM

I don't know specifically about BTC but the blockchain technology is extremely powerful and here to stay
fukingnutz

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:38:10 PM

I'm new to this world so I obviously have a personal interest to see it continue to flourish!!!

Honestly, it will be a game changer eventually.  The governments will get in the way and trip it up some but it will eventually percolate through that rubbish.
squesto

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:24:59 PM

I'm new to this world so I obviously have a personal interest to see it continue to flourish!!!

Honestly, it will be a game changer eventually.  The governments will get in the way and trip it up some but it will eventually percolate through that rubbish.

Well at least the Russian government seems pretty supportive..
RektEx

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:48:06 AM

You never know. They are doing a lot to make it a better coin but so is the competition. I've personally switched to Ethereum for my top coin.
colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:24:25 AM

Hello everyone, considering that Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency and protected by the block chain, and the need for investors to place their capital, it is clear that it will always be a very profitable alternative for any investor. 

Currently bitcoin is located at a value much lower than it was several weeks ago, this is greatly influenced by altcoin and high rates of bitcoin transactions, however, bitcoin is a cryptocurrency to invest in the long term, for this reason is very likely to rise quickly at any time, it is an experiment, and it is just beginning. Therefore a great future is expected in this cryptocurrency.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: