Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the future of Bitcoin?  (Read 410 times)
CryspRayz

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

Bitcoin needs to reduce fees ASAP. Btc dominance is at its lowest. Without it, I don't see future of Bitcoin.
Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

Bitcoin and altcoin in about 10 years will be very very valuable, now we see the beginning of the birth of bitcoin at a price of $ 1 in 2009 but now has reached $ 14,000 in 2018 is not this something very unusual.
Herdawnia

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:52:37 PM

Now there are few people know about Bitcoin so what do you think about the future of Bitcoin in next 10 years bros?

I think BTC will be acknowledge worldwide even here in Philippines, for they will be curios enough to Accredited for they will advance to the Trend .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
dietmarfritz59

Activity: 113
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

Now there are few people know about Bitcoin so what do you think about the future of Bitcoin in next 10 years bros?
I think it will keep rising for many years. Once crytpo currency is more widely adopted, there will be better technologies that will arise that will slowly push bitcoin out and make it obsolete. 

jmpelon18

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

I think bitcoin in near future will will probably increase in demand, and some who have account on it will make bitcoin as they number passive income statement and eventually they will use this as a source for investments and trade for selling and buying of goods or products.
cryptozytian

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:00:23 AM

Personally, I think bitcoin will raise more as more demand comes and once the regulations are set in different countries, people will have a clear indication on how to use bitcoins. So more or less, it is going to be a investment thing but this time it is constant across the planet unline stocks.
chaitanya31

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:05:16 AM

Bitcoin is the first mover in the market and there is no reason to believe that Bitcoin will not be a leader over the next decade because the growth of this market has inherent positive feed-back loops.

As the market grows in size the developers who believe in the durability of Bitcoin in the long term have more funds, and time to invest in technological improvements.
mi56374100

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:09:41 AM

I'm new to bitcoin. Few countries allow bitcoin transactions because the government does not profit from it.

I'm sure more and more people will know about bitcoin.
PETMALU11

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:50:38 AM

Bitcoin and alt coin in about 10 years will be very very Costly, And this is the one who make our dream come true just because bitcoin can help us a lot from our needs and daily needs, And i absolutely commend this bitcoin for they do to my entire life.
elramsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:13:35 AM

Bitcoin have a great future, some of the top countries in the world are already looking into cryptocurrency which non of them has condemn the system
Blackfurysm

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:50:31 AM

No one knows for sure (with any degree of certainty). Having said that, most agree the future is bright. That statement does have a few caveats. The following is my prediction:

Bitcoin itself as a protocol will evolve. Many people forget the simple fact that it is a protocol first and the money part just happens to be the first app written over it. Think of it like the Netscape browser written for (predominantly) HTTP. It was good at its time, but then other browsers took the mantle and Netscape was dethroned. The same analogy could apply to bitcoins (the money). It could be dethroned and for all we know Dogecoin or Litecoin could prevail.

The Buying process of Bitcoins will have to be made much more simpler than it is at present. All indications point that the process will get more streamlined, so buying bitcoins will be an easy task.
In most countries (US included), companies that trade Bitcoins onto the local currency would be regulated. More exchange companies will mushroom.

Until and unless Buyers keep pressing / asking Merchant to accept Bitcoins, merchants will be oblivious to the demand. If you walk into a store and ask if they accept Bitcoins and they answer No, this is the expected answer. Repeat this scenario with 10 other Buyers asking the same and the Merchant will think differently. They just might start looking at Bitcoin acceptance.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: