Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRX x100 after space colaboration?  (Read 412 times)
Jack1123 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

What do you think?
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 04:02:08 PM

It is impossible even now if it is going to partner with the biggest companies of the world. It is very high now and one of the very hyped coins. Buying it for the coming news I think is very risky.

mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

what do you say now i can not be that i think i think i need to wait now. I do not think it will be so much my friend you are in the world Smiley I am very much waiting but it is not so 5 x enough if I wait for it I hope I will not hurt us very much

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:26:08 PM

I think announcing partnerships just for the sake of creating hype will not put any impact on serious investors, if they come up with solid progress then may be it can go much much higher but people will keep a close eye on the progress and development not just announcements.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Psynthax

Activity: 2310
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

What do you think?
Please try to think for a twice before you are putting a lot of your money in this coin. There is a lot of problem with tron. As so many people are suggesting to leave from tron and then just try to invest in another promising coin. Dev lies to the investors and what will be the next thing?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Higher Altitude

Activity: 177

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:39:02 PM

With all the FUD surrounding this coin the lows keep getting lower. And every day this coin doesn't moon the volume on Binance keeps dropping because people are losing interest quickly. It was 150k BTC per day at the peak of its game. When it can get back to that is when I see a new moonshot but until then all the FUD is taking overhand and people abandon the ship.

The announcement that they partnered with Baofeng (publicly traded technology company with a userbase of over 200 million people) didn't positively affect the price so why would a lesser known blockchain technology company cause a huge ripple just because it's related to space?

All the FUD is starting to get to me.  Angry
illecebra

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:37:53 PM

last time it grow so much but not 100x
look at des,31 2018 chart
TRX price is about $0.045 USD and the higher price is $0,259USD
going 100x will need a long time and big news that surprise everyone including wall street people
With all the FUD surrounding this coin the lows keep getting lower. And every day this coin doesn't moon the volume on Binance keeps dropping because people are losing interest quickly. It was 150k BTC per day at the peak of its game. When it can get back to that is when I see a new moonshot but until then all the FUD is taking overhand and people abandon the ship.

The announcement that they partnered with Baofeng (publicly traded technology company with a userbase of over 200 million people) didn't positively affect the price so why would a lesser known blockchain technology company cause a huge ripple just because it's related to space?

All the FUD is starting to get to me.  Angry
well.. your post get me too
Higher Altitude

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:52:02 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 06:11:34 PM by Higher Altitude

last time it grow so much but not 100x
look at des,31 2018 chart
TRX price is about $0.045 USD and the higher price is $0,259USD
going 100x will need a long time and big news that surprise everyone including wall street people

All the FUD is starting to get to me.  Angry
well.. your post get me too

I know. It's depressing, right?

But there's hope. I'm not selling btw, just frustrated with the situation. Check out reddit for some Tron inspiration. I like the guy talking about eating whale-meat. The road that leads there is through holding.

Edit: https://oracletimes.com/why-you-should-hold-trx-tron-add-more-at-these-levels/
sidoroffalex

Activity: 952
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 06:29:34 PM

There is a great amount of information thar TRX is a scam, that this coin is a bubble and has no future, but I trust this coin and its technology
ekkoadmiral

Activity: 197

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:45:11 PM

x100 is impossible. Even if trx space colaboration,it is real also could not help it increase such terrible. I wouldn't advise you to trust TRX. sell it when you have a profit to invest in new things

Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:08:13 PM

I think x100 is possible for tron. And I hope it can be reach that price. I believe this project and team. It just need time and we should be patient as investors. I am glad to find this coin like has growth potential in the future. We will wait and see.

boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:15:41 PM

lol . even i am also holding trx , but that does not mean i will expect it to go x100 .

100x means 600b $ marketcap , 3 times of btc . totally impossible .

they can go max 10x and that will be also a great achievement  if they reach to this goal .

icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:40:21 PM

Take at the peak - more likely to lose. Maybe it will add another 20-30% to the price, but the probability of a rollback at x2-3 is more likely at the cost, of course then there may be a new turn, but the alarmists usually merge and lose most of the investment.
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:02:33 PM

lol . even i am also holding trx , but that does not mean i will expect it to go x100 .

100x means 600b $ marketcap , 3 times of btc . totally impossible .

they can go max 10x and that will be also a great achievement  if they reach to this goal .
I agree with your statement. X100 at this time is unlikely, perhaps x10 or x20 is the reasonable range that TRX can achieve this year. I think the market is going up and this is a chance for high potential altcoin like TRX to reach the fastest target this year. This is a great opportunity for investors.
eurocatcoin

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:07:52 PM

x100 Are you crazy?

TRON is the bigger scam in the crypto world.
Step by step the pump is deflating.
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:12:18 PM

Tron raised its price with extreme speculation. I need to buy and sell very carefully. At one point the capital may melt away. I do not think I can even say more clearly.
Higher Altitude

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:17:49 PM

x100 Are you crazy?

TRON is the bigger scam in the crypto world.
Step by step the pump is deflating.

Well, Mr. Troll, it has a $6.6B marketcap. They must be doing something right.

It's not deflating by the way. It's clear now that the market is heavily manipulated and kept at that level.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TRXTrading/comments/7q1xl9/what_i_seethoughts/

I can't post on reddit yet as I just created an account. But it's clear to many that these huge buy and sell orders are from whales who keep the price in place. And not to keep it up but to hold the price down. This thing will explode with another round of FOMO, guaranteed.
eurocatcoin

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:27:11 PM

TRON up with FOMO
TRON down with FUD

Is that this coin? Only FOMO and FUD?

So, where is the project?

This is the biggest scam.
Higher Altitude

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:40:20 PM

TRON up with FOMO
TRON down with FUD

Is that this coin? Only FOMO and FUD?

So, where is the project?

This is the biggest scam.

Well, you clearly didn't put any effort in doing some research. Keep those deplorable comments coming.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:59:23 PM

TRX has no working product = no x100, price was pumped and now will dump long time
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: