Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool (GUP) - QGUP Airdrop  (Read 302 times)
Sephire (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:52:08 PM

Found today that Matchpool (GUP) is giving  free token airdrop QGUP on 1:1 basis to GUP holders on 15 Jan.
However, the deadline to apply for it was Dec 6th.  My GUP tokens are on bittrex.
Anyone know if bittrex is going to get this airdrop and distribute it to account holders.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:44:10 PM

Found today that Matchpool (GUP) is giving  free token airdrop QGUP on 1:1 basis to GUP holders on 15 Jan.
However, the deadline to apply for it was Dec 6th.  My GUP tokens are on bittrex.
Anyone know if bittrex is going to get this airdrop and distribute it to account holders.
Nothing. GUP will be on own wallet. Full procedure and technical features in https://blog.matchpool.com/gup-holders-can-now-claim-qgup-qguppy-on-the-qtum-blockchain-4d682062bb09
Read and follow. But snapshot was on 22/12/17
Sephire (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:55:31 PM

Thanks for the blog link. Think it is too late to claim these airdrop tokens now.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

It's no longer relevant.
And who's Windows 32 bit, too, were in the loser.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

meejay

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:56:36 PM

Team is really unbound to the community. No community management till Slack disaster. Hardly keeping up with their Commitments related to community updates via trello, vlog etc. I have QGUP but still don't know the use case or value.
Regards

deejaywolf

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:12:20 AM

Team is really unbound to the community. No community management till Slack disaster. Hardly keeping up with their Commitments related to community updates via trello, vlog etc. I have QGUP but still don't know the use case or value.
Regards
Where can I find my QGUPs? I did everything https://blog.matchpool.com/gup-holders-can-now-claim-qgup-qguppy-on-the-qtum-blockchain-4d682062bb09
I did it few days before deadline so I should have them already, but didn't find them yet.
meejay

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

Regards
Where can I find my QGUPs? I did everything https://blog.matchpool.com/gup-holders-can-now-claim-qgup-qguppy-on-the-qtum-blockchain-4d682062bb09
I did it few days before deadline so I should have them already, but didn't find them yet.
I think there are others like you in the community. Just found this below tweet on twitter. It would help you.

Regards,
https://twitter.com/matchpool/status/955046751718830080

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:28:43 PM

What can I do with this token? I don't find any application. For what will be released this airdrop? Matchpool speculation only? Or is there any project to use this tokens as native?
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:14:00 PM

What can I do with this token? I don't find any application. For what will be released this airdrop? Matchpool speculation only? Or is there any project to use this tokens as native?

Add QGUP tokens to the QTUM purse.
Instructions: https://blog.matchpool.com/qgup-distribution-is-complete-c76263c015d8
meejay

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:41:45 PM

Nobody knows this. I even don't know what GUP will be used for. I hope somewhere sometime the team will announce something useful.
Regards

DeepOcean21

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

What I understood is that persons with qgup will be able to swap with the persons with no qgup. But it is not known that who would wish to give gup and receive qgup. The ones who hold qgup should keep waiting, maybe it will bring good gains in time..
NobFox

Activity: 85
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:46:29 PM

What I understood is that persons with qgup will be able to swap with the persons with no qgup. But it is not known that who would wish to give gup and receive qgup. The ones who hold qgup should keep waiting, maybe it will bring good gains in time..

Still waiting.. Still have no idea what to do with these QGUP I have..

█        ★        8 GAMES        ★        WAGERING CONTEST        ★        JACKPOTS        ★        VIP        ★       
─ ── ──── ──────        CryptoGames     Catch the winning spirit     Best Provably Fair Cryptocurrency Gambling Site        ────── ──── ── ─
►►►     [ DICE ]   [ SLOT ]   [ BLACKJACK ]   [ ROULETTE ]   [ PLINKO ]   [ LOTTERY ]   [ VIDEO POKER ]   [ MINESWEEPER ]     ◄◄◄
Hegemon

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:44:48 PM

Still waiting.. Still have no idea what to do with these QGUP I have..

Any news about Qgup tokens ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: