Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:12:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Loss in trading  (Read 1815 times)
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:40:34 AM

in trading you should be able to read the market well, you must know when the right time to buy or sell, lest you are wrong in making a decision if you buy and suddenly the price drops then you have to hold and do not panic, wait for the price to go back

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ems30

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:29:04 AM

Some of person has desame experience by lossing their money  for the first time to invest at trading market,, but the good news
 for your mistake will be lesson to yourself,its  also gain  from your experience  to avoid another mistake from trading market for the second time around would be to invest again to trade,,another lesson don't trade by your heart as emotional aspect instead used your brain,don't be panic for sale your coins, if in case your coins will be downfall at lover price,hold your coins are the best moved to get another chance to be profit,
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:12:29 AM

I know in this wild bearish market about our feelings in losing a lot of our value in trading our assets. I think one major reason is that the Indian government is barring banks from letting customers deposit their fiat money to buy cryptocurrencies. However, Indian investors cna still deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies from LocalBitcoins website or any related ones.

Losing in cryptocurrency trading big time somewhat could affect us emotionally, but we should also learn that it would be worth in the long run to hold them until the bull run this year. Just #HODL on guys.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:46:16 AM

I am a newbie, I just want to ask how exactly are you losing your money in trading? Can anybody explain how you lose your money in trading? Correct me if I'm wrong I just think that when you buy high but you sell it in low price I think you lose, right? What if you you buy it at a higher price then the price falls on the next days or week will you loss something? What if you'll just hold for it and wait for the price to bounce back? Thanks for your opinions! ☺️

You will not loss your money in trading if you buy in a lower price then sell at a higher price. You only loss your money if you buy at a higher price then suddenly price drop and even at the lower price you sell your coins. If you buy at a higher price then you need to have more patience to wait that the price increase more before you sell.

I agree, if your coin is in the low price now then don't sell it because it's obvious that you lose your money and it's ok to you. If not then have patient to wait until your coin will increase again.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:06:42 PM

I am a newbie, I just want to ask how exactly are you losing your money in trading? Can anybody explain how you lose your money in trading? Correct me if I'm wrong I just think that when you buy high but you sell it in low price I think you lose, right? What if you you buy it at a higher price then the price falls on the next days or week will you loss something? What if you'll just hold for it and wait for the price to bounce back? Thanks for your opinions! ☺️

I understand if you often get a lot of losses when you can not control the condition of your patience, if you know the tips to be able to benefit only from training your patience and hold your coin until the price back up.
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:04:06 PM

losing is normal and i think patience plays a big role in here. Trading is very risky but if you have knowledge and patience i think trading is much profitable.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

you have to sell it at a very expensive price and if you want to play fast at least you provide a price range that can get a better price and purchase price not too close because you will also be exposed to transaction costs.

Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

fair if lose trading, especially for now. the price has gone down quickly and there is yet another movement that makes the traders happy. maybe a lot of people who lose for now, including myself....
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:56:15 AM

Yes, holding is the best way to make more profit, dont sell when the price still low, Panic leads you more losses, try to control your emotions, youre still a newbie everything can be learned, learning some strategies and techniques is very important in trading.
Only noob hold their coin. Traders, good traders and expert never hold their coins unless they know exactly that the coin will increase its price in a short term. If you hold your coins, it means that you will kill your balance slowly inside. Traders are flexible in controlling their funds and create money
This is another side of picture that you are showing to us. Brother what if someone knows that he isn’t made for short term investment. Reason is, it is so hard to do short term investment where you need to put so hard efforts in the field. The whole day you are not getting out of the screen and calculating different winnings and losses. So this really depends on person to person.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
nebiki

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:24:53 AM

it is natural that the loss in trade though in terms of any trade. and the important thing is to keep the spirit going and must be more thorough to analyze the right and good. let alone trade in the world of crypto it must be meticulous and do not be original because the risks are also quite large

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:06:50 AM

yes you are right when you buy bitcoin in expensive price then you get only very much loss, better not to sell and hold it until the price goes back up. never be affected to sell when the price is cheap.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:02:19 AM

Loss can be done easily. You buy at a value that is high and the price drops. Therefore some people make loss.

It does not matter if you lose some of your funds and do not give up easily. Making learning failures. Many traders panic, try to calm down even though the price is slowly down and better to wait even though it takes a lot of time
Mastermine

Activity: 440

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

loss in trade is a normal thing, every new trader will follow this rule ,so you should learn about more about trading,will be better later.
bitcoinKnight809

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:27:26 AM

loss in trade is a normal thing, every new trader will follow this rule ,so you should learn about more about trading,will be better later.

actually, even more experienced traders still suffer some losses. The good thing about experience is that it teaches you to minimize them in order to stay in the game longer for more chances of winning.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:31:39 AM

Lose is buy high sell low there are some reasons why traders do that but mostly because they are randomly in buying crypto so without analysis and prediction whether ccoin price will rise or not, because we hardly know clearly the price of crypto.

coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:34:54 AM

Yes, holding is the best way to make more profit, dont sell when the price still low, Panic leads you more losses, try to control your emotions, youre still a newbie everything can be learned, learning some strategies and techniques is very important in trading.
These all things would be easy to understand to you if you have enough basic knowledge about bitcoins. The reason for so big losses consists of many but one major reason is newbies don’t take care of learning for this new topic. They think they will ultimately learn themselves as they will be moving in bitcoins world. This is somehow right but you may have high risk of losing money in this learning phase.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:46:13 AM

You need to follow and work according to the rules of trading in any investment and any other investment so you will be in profit and not loss. You just need to choose a coin that has demand in the market and to buy that coin and then setup an exchange account for it to represent it to the world so that they buy it and you get your profit. All these trading and investment need knowledge for performing a successful work.
legenduim

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

Holding is the best way to have big profit, but this is not the right time to hold. The market still bleeding and no sign to stop, i think crypto market will return to 0 at anytime  Sad

Here I will disagree with you. The cryptocurrencies are being developed (please, do not pay attention to the market volatility). The coins are not bleeding - it is a usual situation that often happens to the crypto.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:20:22 PM

Some of person has desame experience by lossing their money  for the first time to invest at trading market,, but the good news
 for your mistake will be lesson to yourself,its  also gain  from your experience  to avoid another mistake from trading market for the second time around would be to invest again to trade,,another lesson don't trade by your heart as emotional aspect instead used your brain,don't be panic for sale your coins, if in case your coins will be downfall at lover price,hold your coins are the best moved to get another chance to be profit,
It is not possible for any trader to become an expert without coming across failures first during his career. Like the saying goes, a master had failed more times than the novice has ever tried. Besides, being a human, it is impossible to avoid mistakes.

We cannot learn or grow without screwing up. Trading is a practical thing. No matter how much a person reads, in practical things can be totally different from the books.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

loss in trading is reasonable because we only face three stages of profit, loss and stuck at a very high price, if you trade you should be able to choose where you want, and patience is important never to sell cheap or sell loss so you avoid loss.
That 3 really part of trading that is because cryptos is very volatile and unpredictable we need to really research and observe trading flow not in a sense to not lose but to reduce number of lost and increase profit win.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: