Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:16:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OneCoin - Exactly what do you think will happen? Will owners lose everything?  (Read 50 times)
blickbox (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

I have a friend who put some money in OneCoin. She realizes now that it was probably not a good idea.

I read everywhere about who it's a scam etc. and would never touch it personally, but damage is already done.

But exactly what do you think will happen? In my opinion, it seems to be a too large company to just take the money and dissappear.

In my understanding, what will happen is that once it goes public, everybody will try to sell at the same time, which cause the price to collapse. But I don't know too much about this project.

What do you think will happen?
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:10:39 PM

From what I hear, they're going to exchanges in October. Might be good for the first few that sell.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
blickbox (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:32:22 PM

From what I hear, they're going to exchanges in October. Might be good for the first few that sell.

Yeah, it's my understand they go public on October 8th. So wouldn't EVERYBODY try to sell at that point? I mean, there's no buyers, because everybody who haven't already bought realizes it's a shit coin. And everybody who already have invested and realized it's a shit coin, can't sell. So that's why I think hell breaks lose in October. But maybe some time after the initial sell of, it could be possible to get a decent price...?
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:54:59 AM

Not sure about decent price, because wherever you mention OneCoin, people shout SCAM.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:12:00 AM

Yeah, it's my understand they go public on October 8th. So wouldn't EVERYBODY try to sell at that point? I mean, there's no buyers, because everybody who haven't already bought realizes it's a shit coin. And everybody who already have invested and realized it's a shit coin, can't sell. So that's why I think hell breaks lose in October. But maybe some time after the initial sell of, it could be possible to get a decent price...?
To be honest it is still not  sure if it is going to happen on Oct. 8. Scammers are very good at excuses and they are very artistic. They can make an alibi and tell that the platform is not yet ready or under testing, they can even say that the plan was halted to avoid panic sell and so on.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: