Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchanges? What exchanges do you use?  (Read 244 times)
BonoWantTheBitty (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:34:41 PM

I already use Binance, but they dont have every coin im interested in buying

Im curious what exchanges you use and what are your personal experiences with them

I also wonder if there is an exchange that doesnt have long waits for transactions? I understand that cryptos are booming right now and the recent flood of new users and transactions are making exchanges slow.. but im wondering if there is any way around it.

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:45:37 PM

you can use bittrex, poloniex, hitbtc, okex and many more. you can see and search the alt you want and also the exchange. https://coinmarketcap.com
enervey

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 04:48:49 PM

I tend to use the exchange with the highest volume for the coin I want to trade.
I explain it in more detail here:

http://www.cryptobeginners.com/cryptocurrency-basics/how-to-buy-altcoins
pizzacrypto

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:51:45 PM

Also look at Kucoin, new exchange with interesting coins, and Cryptopia, they have almost any shitcoin you can imagine... Grin
MrBillioner

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:54:07 PM

I used to utilize poloniex and bittrex. But now I am afraid of losing my money from there, so I shifted to Binance and Kucoin. God-like exchanges they are. Sometimes I use shapeshift and changelly. Also I like rudex.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:57:31 PM

Im curious what exchanges you use and what are your personal experiences with them

I also wonder if there is an exchange that doesnt have long waits for transactions? I understand that cryptos are booming right now and the recent flood of new users and transactions are making exchanges slow.. but im wondering if there is any way around it.

there is a lot of exchange for that you can use but each of it make some study and this is what you may have to decide to choose for, bittrex , poloniex this is the common exchange that more users had come and use for and so more exchange for what i can tell for is search for every exchange this is for your good and dont depend on this only.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:00:51 PM

If you are already in binance exchanging site much better, it is also a good exchanging site now. And also bittrex and poloniex they having a high valued coins and trusted exchange site, but as of now they did not accept for new participant account they currently full you might just wait either a month to reopen their site. Why don't you try hitBTC it is also a nice site so far i don't heard any hacked or scam related on their sites.
Then if you find which better site for you to trade, happy trading.
grimoire5

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:21:25 PM

binance is good, but i think bittrexx is better
and also so much other exchange you can apply
it depend on what coin or token you want to trade or invest

as other said that, choose from coinmarketcap.com
it's reliable source of information
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:27:05 PM

Basically I trade on bittrex. But some coins are not added to this exchange. So I look in the list, I'm looking for exactly where I can buy or buy this token. I am registered on 4 exchanges. This is enough for me. But there are new ones and they offer tempting conditions with low commissions. But security is the most important thing.

tukiMiN

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:39:06 PM

If you are already in binance exchanging site much better, it is also a good exchanging site now. And also bittrex and poloniex they having a high valued coins and trusted exchange site, but as of now they did not accept for new participant account they currently full you might just wait either a month to reopen their site. Why don't you try hitBTC it is also a nice site so far i don't heard any hacked or scam related on their sites.
Then if you find which better site for you to trade, happy trading.
yeah I also think so, binance is much better and comfortable doing trading there. but it is necessary, someone to try to trade in the new exchange. and in my opinion you will be easy to learn trading on other exchange if you are accustomed to using binance. try what has been said before bittrex, hitbtc, poloneix, kucoin.

fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:45:36 PM

I have used poloniex,bittrex exchanges which have much user friendly interface.

But bittrex exchange seems to have banned thousands of accounts of its users recently and it is said that it don't even respond to its users queries regarding such a ban.

Poloniex exchange is also said to have slow communication with users nowadays.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:52:02 PM

Best exchange is binance, poloniex and bittrex.majority of people are moving to binance from bittrex bcz of strict rules and low level kyc only work for US citizen.binance will be biggest exchange in future bcz they keep improving their tech ,made mobile application ,etc.i still love poloniex but they should add new tokens to trade.
novaprime

Activity: 812

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:56:35 PM

I like trading on Binance because this exchange is very easy to use and they have APP to help give the user a better experience on the phone. I think Binance should be considered the best exchange in 2018 because they always list new altcoin from ICO projects.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
BitcoinJuman

Activity: 112

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

Binance is the biggest exchange now, you need liquidity and service to trade in crypto currencies.

So Binance is the best for all.

nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:59:17 PM

Binance and poloniex are the best exchanges, I think etherdelta has potential to be best exchange but it seems it is impossible with the current team. The platform is really good but does not work well.

jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:06:43 PM

bittrex and binance are my favorit for today, large selection of coins that I need. Kucoin - the new one, also was recommended to me, but I didn't sign up yet.  Polo - was great last spring, but today are  volumes  relatively low and not so interesting to trade there, but I hold some alts there anyway.

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:09:39 PM

Here's a list of all exchanges:
https://coincodex.com/exchanges/

I use Binance and Bittrex for trading altcoins. For fiat best is Bitstamp IMO.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Rajip

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:09:55 PM

right now I use binance and cryptopia. The fees are reasonable in my opinion, but it's annoying that there are some coins that you can't find there. I don't like to use too many exchanges due to the fees so hopefully they add the coins I want to buy.
reww23

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:14:23 PM

I tend to use Bittrex and Binance to trade altcoins. However, I use bittrex more often even though binance has more new altcoins from newer ICOs. I find bittrex less laggier as well.

Note : I realise when I trade on binance, I tend to have a small balance left at any altcoin I trade because binance has maximum number of decimal place. E.g. I can only trade XRP in whole coins.
leberknecht

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:35:16 PM

Bittrex works very well for me, ...but i also never had any special problems / support requests. KYC took 2 days last week (which is ok in my opinion, taking into account the apparently massive amount of new registrations in the last month..

Before i used Poloniex, and i had some bad experience there:
-  timeouts / downtimes / super slow trading engine. Sometimes you were not able to selll for an hour or two, while price was falling
- one time all my balance disappeared for 2 days
- regarding support ticket was never worked on.. but when the coins came back, i was so happy that i didnt really followed up, so maye they actually picked the ticket up later

BUT: all that was around a year ago, so the chances are really high that they fixed all that by now.

If you want to script: Can say that bittrex websocket api is ..a bit problematic: they change the api from time to time without adjusting the documentation, so most of the time you have to figure out what you need to change by following github discussions in the un-official ws api-client repo (which _is_ linked form the offical docs, so thats an up)..
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: