Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:46:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔶 GainerCoin.com 🔶  (Read 27551 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ethos777

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:35:46 PM

You changed the version of the wallet around 8 am, and you notified the community around 12.... You could have e-mailed everyone as you require an e-mail address for buying 5000 coins... You didn't... There are a couple of masternodes in the masternode list who gained ALL blocks between 8 and 12... Care to come up with an explenation for this?

When I restarted wallet the number of my coins dropped! Now I have 1200 coins less. What's going on?

You will loose some rewards as you did not updated wallet sooner. We apologize for the inconvenience.  Those 1200 were coming in bulk to you as you were  on the old block chain

Those coins were in my wallet before the fork!
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Azero

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:40:47 PM

So I dowloaded the new version for windows but it doesnt open at all. Anyone with the same problem??
I have Win 10 on VPS

Try restarting the VPS. Also rename the Gainer wallet to gainer1 and then try

I restarted it and also renamed it. Its not working, any other solution?
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:03:45 PM

This is a new project with good details. Gainer is a more attractive coin. Hope will be success the project
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:08:35 PM

So I dowloaded the new version for windows but it doesnt open at all. Anyone with the same problem??
I have Win 10 on VPS

Delete all file at your VPS Data Roaming, then reinstall gainer wallet. If it dont work. Try another VPS services, like Google VPS.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:22:04 PM

Guys, it is not worth to throw mud designer. I do not know all situation with disappearance of coins, but I am sure that he in all will make sense and will come to the compromise. Keep calm and be regardful. Thank you.
That's certainly right, give time to the dev to fix that issues because I think they are working that problem already. Problems  really exist like what is happening right now, but to be able to help the dev fixed the.problem, let's give our self some patience.
Levontres

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:29:57 PM

Coin Gainer deserves attention, the road map is brilliant! When the scheduled start Ico?
 How much understood, it's a Japanese program?

uripit

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:33:10 PM

YOU LOST SOME COIN SO WHAT , IF GAINER WILL BE 10 $ on exchanges this will not matter  !!!!

Some Coins ?

There are people in our group they lost about 900-1000 Coins you dumb.

So stop shittalk if you have no clue.

i have 10k coins too.. and i run 2 MN so i know ~~
uripit

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:34:34 PM

Coin Gainer deserves attention, the road map is brilliant! When the scheduled start Ico?
 How much understood, it's a Japanese program?

ICO IS OVER , NOW WAITING FOR EXCHANGERS !
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:50:39 PM

Gainer Coin platform seems promising as we are experiencing they bring more opportunities which are legit, A master node coin that increases rewards if more master nodes are online.Investors should also participate now to avail their very reasonable discounts because ICO is live now.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:40:44 PM

So what are you going to do after the ICO?
i think like most other projects they do after ico, there is no difference if there maybe not much.
I think this project will get great support from the community and will also get a good number of clients after the ICO is over. The value of the project will rise in the future due to its great concept and supportive peoples into the project. Good luck for the future of the project.
If they want more support from our community, they need make more clear and of course, have a good marketing strategy. Where i can find out gainer team member, everyone?
yes it looks like they should always have a creative idea or idea to attract investors to join.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:08:14 PM

Gainer.com in the crypto world amazed us as it is more promising with their innovative launch of mobile payment system and it is time to grab the deal ICO is live now we can go on website and buy tokens also can get some discount.
I think mobile payment system is going to be very useful as it will be more convenient for its coin holder to liquidate what they own. I hope they can also feature their own exchange in the future.
They offer great opportunity to gain alot probably with mobile application developed it will hit lots of markets i just hope they introduce bounty soon
The ICO is already on going and I think there's no bounty that's going to happen. Well, I am hoping that ICO sale will have a positive results because I can see the potential of this coin that its value will pump after the ICO ends. So, investors should grab the opportunity now.

I think they have another sort of bounty plan for this, they won't need a bounty promotion for the ICO. They just need funding for their next bounty and what they need to do as seen on the roadmap.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:11:02 PM

I think you could've avoid all this problems and losses, if you made official announcement and wait like for two days until everyone get informed about it.
Dead Things

Activity: 418

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:12:12 PM

I don't think masternodes.online has updated their wallet, as it's now reporting my MN as being offline and inactive since I upgraded.

izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:42:12 PM

ICO ends in 3rd day of February, exactly three weeks from the day it was launched. I hope I can see roadmap on this thread so that we will know all the flow of structure of this project.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:47:30 PM

ICO ends in 3rd day of February, exactly three weeks from the day it was launched. I hope I can see roadmap on this thread so that we will know all the flow of structure of this project.
Yes! And the price for a coin is 1USD for about 2 weeks yet. Regarding to the roadmap: it is on the first page of the thread. I recommend to read it carefully.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:59:32 PM

I think it is a great idea and it is worth investing in it. Does any of you know when you can expect higher profits and higher prices?" Maybe you know something similar to trace prices?
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:22:17 AM

YOU LOST SOME COIN SO WHAT , IF GAINER WILL BE 10 $ on exchanges this will not matter  !!!!

Some Coins ?

There are people in our group they lost about 900-1000 Coins you dumb.

So stop shittalk if you have no clue.

i have 10k coins too.. and i run 2 MN so i know ~~
Greats. And is your wallet is ok? I am curious about how much Gainer Coin you receive from your 2 Master Node per day.

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:45:10 AM

Have a lot problem here with Master Node besides the wallet. But i think Gainer dev still hard working to solved this issue. Be patient and wait everything is normal.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:56:58 AM

Have a lot problem here with Master Node besides the wallet. But i think Gainer dev still hard working to solved this issue. Be patient and wait everything is normal.

There is a single setup option for both staking and master node which means users do not need to worry about the staking of rewards, as the wallet does both master node services and gives rewards for coins staking too.
nelsonsminer1

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:12:48 AM

I have Win 10 on VPS

Delete all file at your VPS Data Roaming, then reinstall gainer wallet. If it dont work. Try another VPS services, like Google VPS.
you need to save your wallet dat file then delete your gainer file then download the updated wallet, remove the wallet dat file from updated wallet and replace with saved wallet dat file, redo the config file, save, close the wallet, reopen, etc. I used my old gen key and output info and it worked great. only lost 50 gnr. Was extremely relieved. Didn't need to do anything with the VPS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: