Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:39:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔶 GainerCoin.com 🔶  (Read 27551 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

We have updated the GainerCoin wallet as we had to increase pre mine from 5% to 10%. This is done so that we can list on huge exchanges such as KuCoin, HitBTC and other such exchanges. The exchanges want to have security funds and so the pre mine is needed.
Please update your wallet to version 60026.
Please check update process on http://bit.ly/2FPSAtn

What is the next? 15%? 20%?

I'm gonna guess it's gonna increase every couple of days lmfao, at this rate. Changing terms and conditions of the premine midway is a dick move to all investors
They are doing what suits them and what's best for the project , surely the investors could understand . It's better to change the terms midway than continuing with the same terms knowing it will screw things up.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alex68

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

Nothing is True...

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:52:43 PM

On the good side - block reward increase is tomorrow Smiley

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
◥◤      ✦ Diamond 3 Months ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
Parsa1

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:19:30 PM

OK so the pre-mine is increased due to listing the coin on bigger exchanges.
So we as investors expect what you promised and nothing less.
Looking forward to see this coin and also TOK on bigger exchanges.
Especially TOK on qryptos.com the biggest Japanese exhange.
Please also update coinmarketcap and Blockfolio.

Guys do not worry. GainerCoin And Tokugawa are going to make you, masternode owners, at least 10K USD a month soon.
This is a huge passive income. The reason is that we have a rich dev  Wink

Peace !

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:30:40 PM

I watch Ico lasts until February 3, and the price of the coin is 1 dollar for a coin. I understand correctly the price remains this for the entire time of sales?
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:36:49 PM

I watch Ico lasts until February 3, and the price of the coin is 1 dollar for a coin. I understand correctly the price remains this for the entire time of sales?

lol, the ico has ended ( within few days all went gone) .......

now you have to wait till its on exchanges...
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

Lol......yeah thanks everyone for investing.  We're just going to double the premine.  Hope you don't mind!

I invested in this ICO, and I think this is shitty.  Had I known they were going to raise the premined during the ICO, I wouldn't have.

I bet there are A LOT of those same feelings.  Glad I didn't touch this one.....I mean TOK....I mean XUV.

Is this gainer, tok and xuv have the same issues? Or what can you say about those projects? I heard they are being popular now and their coins already have a good value now.

The issue that we brought up was that this dev is the same as that of XUV, which was his first ICO.  It didn't do that well.  So he merged XUV with TOK, also his coin, without saying anything to the community but to tell them they had 4 days to exchange their XUV to TOK (over christmas).  Then he started the Gainer coin ICO.  We linked it to being the same dev as TOK because of his Github.  When we posted on this thread about it he deleted our comments.  But the ball started rolling so he came out and admitted to being the TOK dev and said some bullshit about it being his first love and he will always hold it close to his heart.  What coin will he start next?  Can you be a successful dev of multiple coins?  I bet one will suffer.  But I'm sure this will be deleted, so quoting it might help.
MelisaMoris

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:06:53 PM

Why does a white paper open a git hub? Do you have white paper?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:08:12 PM

Who successfully launched masternode, say please, how many at you of coins accumulates for days? How many transactions turn out? One comrade in telegram is interested. Online the sites tell lies often, therefore I ask specifically at people.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
CryptoLuck07

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:08:24 PM

Gainer coin is more attractive also the master node that adjusts the rewards for more ROI to its users. The master node rewards will be adjusted automatically in order to get more ROI, if there are more number of master nodes. Hope Gainer hit moon as it had huge reputation with an excellent white papers and team.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:20:55 PM

lol, the ico has ended ( within few days all went gone) .......

now you have to wait till its on exchanges...
well we just wait till it hit kucoin or other exchanges and hope it doesnt go sky high till we are doing purchasing a little

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:53:43 PM

another nice project. Purchase is automated on gainercoin. Gainer team set a Innovative agile system based work flow reaching all the goals with various master plans. Their purpose to automate made me trust and invest looking on their deliverables.
Articlepro

Activity: 276

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:08:05 PM

We have updated the GainerCoin wallet as we had to increase pre mine from 5% to 10%. This is done so that we can list on huge exchanges such as KuCoin, HitBTC and other such exchanges. The exchanges want to have security funds and so the pre mine is needed.

Earn Passive Icome with the best Perpetual Dex: https://gmx.io/#/?ref=claim
 *Image Removed*
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:11:25 PM

Oh wallet has been updated...I am waiting for this all along..It already planned to be listed some famous exchanges..but is there any possibility to increase pre-mine??
sosua04

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:26:19 PM

Can any GainerCoin Developer assist me in retrieving my coins bought during the ICO phase
bobaroo

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:54:04 PM

after setting up the masternode I get a message stating "Not in the masternode list" how can this be fixed? I am experienced in setting up masternodes and not sure how to get around this error.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:47:37 PM

Lol......yeah thanks everyone for investing.  We're just going to double the premine.  Hope you don't mind!

I invested in this ICO, and I think this is shitty.  Had I known they were going to raise the premined during the ICO, I wouldn't have.

I bet there are A LOT of those same feelings.  Glad I didn't touch this one.....I mean TOK....I mean XUV.
I am not sure what's the effect of doubling the premined coins. Did they already provide a reason why they have to do so?
What could be the effect of huge premined coins for its market value?
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:02:48 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 03:04:02 PM by mr.charming

The project looks very promising.And ICO is live now so we can invest in this project and get the large discount. i think this is the best opportunity for all investeros for invest into this project.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:27:26 PM

I like that gainer will be launched on credible exchange platforms. This will help promote the acceptability of the coin and faster too.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:41:20 PM

In the information about the project, you can find information that you want to launch on this currency on the stock exchange. In my opinion, including Cryptopia on the stock exchange would give very high profits, but what is the chance of getting into this stock exchange and what does it depend on? Does any of you know anything about this?
nelsonsminer1

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:28:21 AM

I like that gainer will be launched on credible exchange platforms. This will help promote the acceptability of the coin and faster too.
Anyone heard anything about being listed on any exchanges?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: