Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:26:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum classic just woke up  (Read 157 times)
fred22 (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:27:47 PM

Guys get on Etc before it leaves everybody behind. It has been neglected for a while and seems it is going to run fast now
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:52:41 PM

I think it will be a short run. Most altcoins are consolidating their positions now, and I think Ethereum Classic will follow suit soon.

Ziminator

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:50:09 PM

These were some of the words thrown around by those oppose the fork, which truthfully felt like almost half the community. As a result the hard fork left many investors, miners, and supporters of Ethereum feeling salty. Ethereum Classic now provides an alternative voice for those who still feel the community made the wrong decision and again remember - that was almost half the community.

AlexOnix

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:11:39 PM

Guys get on Etc before it leaves everybody behind. It has been neglected for a while and seems it is going to run fast now

Yeah, well now they took off. They have released an update of the road map, and quite interesting. The price jumped by 30% in my opinion. I think this year they will grow well.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:17:35 PM

Ethereum classic will only continue to rise if major new token projects decide to use it. The only other way would be if some scammer decides to do a well advertised hard fork from the ethereum classic chain. This just happened with Bitcoin gold/cash. It's a pumping strategy that has been working like a charm lately. I can't believe people are falling for it.
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:24:05 PM

Yeah, well now they took off. They have released an update of the road map, and quite interesting. The price jumped by 30% in my opinion. I think this year they will grow well.

I assume the same with you. And I have found from some experts in the past year that ETC will fly this year. I have prepared some of the etc in my wallet from last year. And I hold until the price high. Although I am currently getting a profit, but I still want more. Because the long-term investment system for coins ETC  may be very useful. Because ETC  in my opinion is potentially more
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

Ethereum classic will only continue to rise if major new token projects decide to use it. The only other way would be if some scammer decides to do a well advertised hard fork from the ethereum classic chain. This just happened with Bitcoin gold/cash. It's a pumping strategy that has been working like a charm lately. I can't believe people are falling for it.
See on repost for 2017 and roadmap on 2018. They announced some excellent features that will lead ETC on new level. I think it's time to say a bit louder about self. ETC worthy of standing by other top10
squallsed

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:50:57 PM

I think it will be a short run. Most altcoins are consolidating their positions now, and I think Ethereum Classic will follow suit soon.

Instead I think that it's one of the fews alts that didnt go up in the last weeks ..
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:50:18 PM

The market has leveled out and the coins are pumping.  unfortunately I missed the moment when I had to invest, but I hope that you haven’t)

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
AlexOnix

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:40:32 PM

I assume the same with you. And I have found from some experts in the past year that ETC will fly this year. I have prepared some of the etc in my wallet from last year. And I hold until the price high. Although I am currently getting a profit, but I still want more. Because the long-term investment system for coins ETC  may be very useful. Because ETC  in my opinion is potentially more

Exactly. Need to keep this coin in my wallet. That's for sure. Its pretty underrated. I think this year it will fly. I have already long since bought, do not want to miss the moment just like NEO

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:48:12 PM

I think Ethereum Classic (ETC) has the potential to do very well in the cryptocurrencies space. With a market cap of more than 2 billion US dollars I believe ETC will soar very soon and rank higher in https:// coinmarketcap.com

HOMT