Bitcoin Forum
June 10, 2024, 12:37:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WinnerCoin a different approach to AltCoins  (Read 71 times)
CryptoAnalystP (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:37:32 PM

I was strolling through my Instagram and I kept seeing this symbol with a middle finger popping up in the digital assets and cryptocurrencies conversations.  So i went to their website www.WNRcoin.com and I was pretty impressed.  The technology isn't anything special but they have a few different approaches to draw attention to their digital asset and overall brand.  They are calling it WinnerCoin (WNR) and they are launching the ICO Monday 1/15/201.  I am going to invest early because this team is crazy and they are pushing there currency very hard.
enervey

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:50:35 PM

• 4 billion supply
  • Picture of a hoagie for the founding team member
  • 50% dev fund
  • No ANN
  • Posted by a newbie account with 0 activity
  • "Whitepaper" is a complete joke

Scam.
surakbakin

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:04:23 AM

It's a scam. Website domain was bought 4 days ago and tomorrow Ico will start haha joke. SCAM
mike_hunt_wnrcoin

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:50:45 AM

• 4 billion supply
  • Picture of a hoagie for the founding team member
  • 50% dev fund
  • No ANN
  • Posted by a newbie account with 0 activity
  • "Whitepaper" is a complete joke

Scam.

Hello,
This is Mike Hunt, aka founding member of this beautiful gloryhole of a coin that is WNR.  Sorry, MRS. enervey (in her vee?--like it), for our statistics not being up to your standards.  In lieu, of your "scam" designation, I find it only necessary to ask you to step outside(to my message board) where we may handle this like gentlemen (talk s**t to eachother without getting banned here).
As for your sidekick surakbakin (why would be into baking ciroc?). You are more than welcome to aid your dad, although, the outcome in your favor looks quite bleak.
As for the coin, the whitepaper says it all.
Do you really believe that the average bitcoin investor knows what blockchain is?
Extremely doubtful.

Mr. CrypltoanalystP, thanks for your interest in this marketing thing we are doing after the ICO i will be sure to send over some free WNR for the support.

Should you two have the courage.... http://wnrcoin.freeforums.net/thread/3/enervey-bitcointalk-org

CryptoAnalystP (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:34:46 PM

Where the hell are you getting your stats from? Bought four days ago? Yall are smoking something..stop acting like you know so much about the tech and programming code of these other coins....It's simple...if people believe in the coin..the coin makes money.....and guess what....you make money.  That's it! It SIMPLE!  Dont act all high and mighty....youll be real mad when you miss out and we are rich buying islands and shit.
CryptoAnalystP (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:41:37 PM

Enervey and Surabakan...shut up....call our Winner Hotline and lets talk some shit....bet you wont do it. +1  5676-Be-WNRs thats 567-623-9677 dont be scared....you claiming we are a scam coin then try us....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: