Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:56:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Etherdelta congested? Does it work for you?  (Read 360 times)
CryptoRobert (OP)

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:51:52 PM

I have been trying for the whole day to access EtherDelta, and the page never loads entirely for me, no matter which browser I am using. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? Does anyone have an explanation? I have noticed that ETH gas is skyrocketing - is there a relation with that?
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:57:03 PM

I am experiencing the same issue right now, order books, price etc do not load now, they was working 1 hours ago but now it does not work. It is really annoying  Angry

CryptoRobert (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:02:36 PM

I am experiencing the same issue right now, order books, price etc do not load now, they was working 1 hours ago but now it does not work. It is really annoying  Angry

If you have managed to do something on ED one hour ago you are much more lucky than me. Smiley Yes, it is so annoying, especially when you have assets sitting there and trades that you have decided to do. Whene exchanges stop to do their job they basically have your coins in hostage, which is not nice.
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:07:16 PM

I am too trying to access Etherdelta with very little success. I mean, most of the page is loading, but not 100%, the crucial parts are missing, and this is what prevents me to use the platform.
fred22

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:13:21 PM

Just stay away from EtherDelta, it is a complete ripoff
coinoberg

Activity: 105

Get your share of the future

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:15:15 PM

I have been trying for the whole day to access EtherDelta, and the page never loads entirely for me, no matter which browser I am using. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? Does anyone have an explanation? I have noticed that ETH gas is skyrocketing - is there a relation with that?

It is really starting to annoy very much. Both major coins (Bitcoin, Ethereum) is experiencing major problems like long transaction times and enormous transaction fees that make me worry about their future. I really hope that they will solve it asap!

btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:17:46 PM

I was also experiencing same problem all day long and I just gave up at the end. Actually there might be a relation between ETH gas and this problem. I never liked EtherDelta and seems like I will never like it.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
kimvhet

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 06:29:37 PM

that is happen to me...
IF etherdelta can opened, very long long time will be full opened.
i think ED have to upgrade backbone or somethink else to make a good performance
CryptoRobert (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:55:23 PM

I was also experiencing same problem all day long and I just gave up at the end. Actually there might be a relation between ETH gas and this problem. I never liked EtherDelta and seems like I will never like it.

I absolutely don't like EtherDelta, but I must admit it is very useful to trade tokens in the most convenient moment of all - when nobody wants them. It is the flea market of tokens and you can make very good deals buying out of favor tokens at very discounted prices. But the platform is very unpractical to use. And today it wouldn't work at all.
patriot_rf

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:01:46 PM

The same problem the whole day, very much irritates and strains, today to a yuolsha I won't spend time for her.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:22:14 PM

yup. etherdelta is very slow these days. not just today. for me it seems incredible slow for a few days now. i hope they will fix the problem because is annoying at best

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
orcuncanli

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:21:16 PM

its a regular problem for etherdelta . this is happening always . unfortunetaly some of  my tokens only trading in etherdelta .if the situation could different , i didnt stayed etherdelta any more seconds
CryptoRobert (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:05:07 PM

They definitely should upgrade their servers, otherwise they will just lose their customers to competitors who are nos starting to appear. It's an irony that right now they decided to make an ICO to sell token of their site.
darksanya

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:34:24 PM

I have some tokens which can be trade only on etherdelta but its interface and speed of transactions are awful. i would better to wait when my tokens will be put to the qualitative exchanges than trade in these conditions.
lasry

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:37:28 PM

for me, etherdelta was once the best decentralized trading platform. I do always feels the slowness of the site, but unlike your problem the page loads for me maybe theres something wrong with your connection thats why the page never loads entirely, try checking your connection first.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
CryptoRobert (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:40:55 PM

I have finally managed to go through with a transaction to trasfer tokens from my wallet to EtherDelta - I am told by Etherscan the transaction is successful... but the tokens never moved out of the wallet. But of course I can now enjoy the pleasure to have paid over 2$ in gas for nothing....
Avdotiy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:46:04 PM

Yeah, that is a total scam. A few days ago I was trying to safe my money and withdraw it somewhere, but nothing. I paid for every failed transaction, they owe me money and I would be happy to sue their worthless lifes

satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:54:26 PM

For now Working for me, but before that the page are loads
I think this happens probably because so many are accessing the ED web
ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:55:40 PM

It still isn't working properly for me , have been having troubles all day.

subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:55:47 PM

I have stopped using EtherDelta for a while now.  I do not like the fact that I need to input my private keys in order to use the exchange.  I am sticking to more traditional exchanges such as Bittrex and Binance.  I also prefer to use the Waves DEX but it is mostly used for trading Waves platform tokens.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: