Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][]DANK SIGNALS- Revolutionizing Crypto Education and trading  (Read 14981 times)
d@anksignals (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

Hi, it's would be great if the telegram signal could include the exchange of trading  Smiley

Currently Bittrex. This is stamped on every trade analysis photo that you view from us. We will be expanding to poloniex and binance in the near future
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:35:45 PM

Could you creat an ANN theard with more detail and information about DANKSIGNALS-DANK  dev?
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:50:43 PM

I think there isn't enough details for this token with all my respect!!

You should review our white paper on the website, it explains everything entirely.
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:06:17 PM

We have over 5200 registers for the airdrop! That means just over 1,000,000 of the 30,000,000 DANK token giveaway has been claimed!! Don't miss out! Join the community, get engaged, earn revenue from public signals while we develope our lending platform!!

Dank Signals is the dankest place online!
alfian123

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:23:17 PM

tokens to be shared very much. drew my attention to join.
I will continue to monitor this project. hopefully it will be even bigger this project. Smiley

|     KRYPTOBITS      |   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
Telegram   Reddit   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Youtube   LinkedIn
Pre ICO start on May 17 th 2018     [     ONE PAGER     ]
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:29:04 PM

tokens to be shared very much. drew my attention to join.
I will continue to monitor this project. hopefully it will be even bigger this project. Smiley

Thanks for the support! Our initial supply will be 1,000,000,000 . We are only airdropping 30,000,000 in multiple air drops to users.

New signups will be closed in a few weeks until the folowing round
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:41:53 PM

Could you creat an ANN theard with more detail and information about DANKSIGNALS-DANK  dev?

Please review our white paper displayed on our website
Kuroki

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

Have you decided the theoretical period of ICO?
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:00:14 PM

Have you decided the theoretical period of ICO?

It is roughly planned for march timeframe. This is outlined in the roadmap at the end of our white paper
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:09:48 PM

Dank Signals Token Airdrop

WEBSITE     -     TELEGRAM     -     TWITTER    -     WHITE PAPER
Abstract
Dank Signals platform is tasked with solving the problem of user interaction with cryptocurrency exchanges, continuously monitoring markets, while ensuring every member is learning and growing at their own pace as the community grows. The platform is designed to lower the threshold of entry and knowledge into the exchange trade of cryptocurrencies. Lending options  that do not require trading knowledge, with an intuitive interface and utilizing expert traders working 24/7 will provide protection and capital turnover, eliminate in-experienced human error and take advantage of the volatility of the cryptocurrency for profit for these participants. Unlike other existing tools, we have accumulated a maximum set of tools and services, using decades of experience and intuitive learning to input collective analysis obtained from expert traders verified by the system, while explaining and teaching these methods to newcomer traders utilizing the token throughout the platform. The platform allows you to start using after a few simple steps to fund your account, regardless of the availability or understanding of crypto-trading, since it is available from anywhere in the world - even on a mobile device with a Wi-Fi connection, with predefined settings and tools for successfully solving the main tasks of wealth accumulation and knowledge expansion.

30,000,000 DANK tokens will be distributed in one or more airdrops.
 As long as you long as you are active on telegram,twitter and within community, you will be eligible for future airdrops.
 In other words – you must spread the word about Dank Signals or you will not  be eligible toparticipate in future airdrops!
After the airdrop/ICO Sale , We will launch the platform and eventually list the token on public exchanges.
 There will be minimum 1 airdrop and max 3 airdrops to decentralize the community.

Each registrant will receive 200 DANK tokens AFTER the ICO, that can be utilized later in the Lending Platform explained in our white paper, or withdrawn for BTC/ETH equivalent value at that time

1. One person can register using one account, if it is found that multiple accounts belong to the same person are registered, all these accounts will be banned.

2. You must follow our twitter – http://twitter.com/dank_signals and join our telegram - http://t.me/danksignals

3. Complete the registration form here - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfyqeGEvIZNV78UDv7AXztCwdH15S3Utgawb0ck4ETXh6d3dw/viewform?c=0&w=1

4. Bitcointalk account needs to be registered before the 1st of January

5. Never post your ETH Adress in the reply. If you do so we have to remove you from the airdrop!

Token Specifications

Erc-20 token
New tokens created as new participants contribute funds into Bottrex trading bot providing tokens as representation
of holdings , once platform is live.

POS via lending & trade earnings only
INITIAL SUPPLY - 1,000,000,000 - 1 BILLION

Distribution
40,000,000 DANK - Closed sale funding/300,000 ALPHA function testers (133 tokens each)
200,000,000 DANK - Pre Sale
600,000,000 DANK - ICO
50,000,000 DANK - Bounties & airdrop (20,000,000 Bounties /30,000,000 Airdrop
25,000,000 DANK - Infrastructure & Expansions
30,000,000 DANK - Marketing Expansion Project
40,000,000 DANK - Team Fund
15 ,000,000 DANK - Rewards & Member Contests/Giveaways
 MAXIMUM COIN SUPPLY ​- 25,000,000,000 DANK (25 Bil)

I'm sorry, how can I help you ?
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:25:18 PM

We have just surpassed 5300 Registers for the airdrop! Dont forget to share with your friends and help spread the word!
Complete the registration form here - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfyqeGEvIZNV78UDv7AXztCwdH15S3Utgawb0ck4ETXh6d3dw/viewform?c=0&w=1

Read the white paper here - http://danksignals.club/faq/
QlooQl

Activity: 322
Merit: 122

Hello World!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:00:09 PM

This is a great signals service. Right now technical trading is so popular and effective (IMO I think technical trading works best when everyone BELIEVES it will work). Danksignals does a lot of the hardest math work for you, and looks like for free right now! Lots of beginner investors in the market and people who don't know much about trading but are trying their luck. It is very interesting times we live in  Grin

I am definitely going to follow this project and see if I can make some good trades based on some signals.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:14:52 PM

This is a great signals service. Right now technical trading is so popular and effective (IMO I think technical trading works best when everyone BELIEVES it will work). Danksignals does a lot of the hardest math work for you, and looks like for free right now! Lots of beginner investors in the market and people who don't know much about trading but are trying their luck. It is very interesting times we live in  Grin

I am definitely going to follow this project and see if I can make some good trades based on some signals.

Agreed! Definitely very interesting times we are living within right now. yes our signals are free- its our way of being transparent ith how we are obtaining revenue withing the ecosystem as any user can track these signals and results on the public markets themselves or earn revenue along the way.

Thanks for the support!
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:00:11 PM

We are currently offering direct consulting access with expert analysts by signing up for our dankest signals exclusive day traders club, memberships start at 0.01 BTC for 90 days, inbox http://twitter.com/dank_signals to get started today!
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:28:05 PM

5400 users have signed up in the past 24 hours! We will allow registrations for 4 more days until the next round!
Pachoo9

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:35:49 PM

I really appreciate the trade signals given in the Telegram room. I just bought some more ADA and Burst today based on the signals (already big believers in these two coins). Keep up the great work and I look forward to the development of this coin/service!
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:55:31 PM

5400 users have signed up in the past 24 hours! We will allow registrations for 4 more days until the next round!
and half of them didn't followed the twitter. which was a requirement. how will u distribute airdrop fairly??

d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:08:24 PM

and half of them didn't followed the twitter. which was a requirement. how will u distribute airdrop fairly??

All submission will be verified to ensure the requirements have been met, otherwise no tokens will be distributed to members that fail to do so. Any members that have made multiple submissions using partial similar data or found to be clone accounts through manual verification will be blocked from receiving tokens also
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:34:59 AM

This project has the opportunity to create a path for investors to follow. A trusted path this market needs badly and I am sure they will do it as they are committed to finish the job.  Just take a look on what they are doing right know.  Go and join the telegram chat. 

Yes we are very excited driven towwards excelling individuals towards financial freedom, Anyone can currently utilize any of our trading signals on Bittrex exchange to earn daily trade profits, all of our revenue obtained is fully transparent so that investors can see how every bit of revenue had been generated to facilitate the rewards we offer. We are very excited to launch our new website in the coming weeks as we grow towards having everything ready to fully announce the token sale
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:12:03 AM

We just secured up to 45% total accumulate gains for our community on HMQ, LBC and STEEM trades we called last week! Join the telegram to verify these timestamped signals! Earn revenue with ease by utilizing Dank Signals http://t.me/danksignals
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: