Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:41:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][]DANK SIGNALS- Revolutionizing Crypto Education and trading  (Read 14965 times)
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:51:52 PM

I've seen a lot of of telegram signals already. You will need more than this to attract more. Hopefully the lending platform comes out really good.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VladKem

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:55:03 PM

Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
papi1989

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:00:32 PM

Real loan information is important. We need to know how the money works. And you have to disclose every transaction to avoid a fake project
Creeptolady

Activity: 70
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:37:36 PM

" The platform is designed to lower the threshold of entry and knowledge into the exchange trade of cryptocurrencies"
Now this is a key factor that is often ignored by exchange developers. Would be a most welcome platform. Kindly ensure your user interface matches the ideals of the platform - benefit of entry level.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gaga org

Activity: 196
Merit: 27

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:38:59 PM

too much total supply i think but i'm interest about airdrop, how to get DANK for free?

Contractium Network
¦•-» ICO IS STARTING NOW - JOIN BIG BOUNTY & AIRDROP «-•¦
¦ [Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Youtube] | [Bitcointalk ANN] ¦
d@anksignals (OP)

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:11:38 PM

I think there isn't enough details for this token with all my respect!!

Of course, completely respect your opinion and agree with you! There is not enough detailed at this time. We welcome to review our white paper with full details. Ourr platform IS currently still in development at this current time and we WILL be sharing more before our launch.  The website and structure will be fully entact upon rolling towards our token sale.This is simply the initial introduction to welcome community to research the development and secure the first round of air dropped tokens:D

Thanks for the support!
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

Great mention regarding the token supply. We had previously addressed the reason behind our large supply. It is economically something all these other platforms have taken into consideration. A low supply or future coin burn is NOT the best economicaly design for a platforms overall user growth and scalability. Actually, our token supply is perfect for our economics of development, This is a very effective supply amount  based on how we have modelled our development. Our initial supply will be 1,000,000,000, capped at 25 billion, and will grow as new members join the platform and earnings are achieved.. new tokens are needed to suffice the earnings obtained and to ensure perfect scalability of the platform for its users.

The problem with platform developments in the past, is there is not enough token liquidity to stay afloat, once users begin using the service and earnings are obtained.. . this lack of liquidity quickly balloons the price of the token to the point mainstream investors are unwilling to get involved for risk of a price crash occuring and smaller investors are unable to join due to smaller investment portfolios against a large token price when new members come on board once the platform has launched. Once the initial investors input their token  to the lending platform or being staking/holding that they purchased from the ICO for long term gains, the liquid supply will be drastically reduced during the investment vesting period.

We have a structure in place for how many tokens will be provided and locked up for a period of time as representation based on the investment tier package they have purchased. A larger supply will also allow for a smaller token price ,which will induce higher gains as members will be able to purchase tokens for much cheaper individually for the initial portion of our public launch, before quickly growing. You can expect to see Dank Signals amount the top 25 Crypto coins very quickly once our platform is live.

With over 7 billion people on the planet - to make Dank Signals 100 % functional globally and avoid any potential hiccups with supply , this is the most effective distribution available.

Tokens will be distributed within 2 weeks of ICO completing, We are expecting to launch in March, more will be announced shortly.
Xitcliff

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:38:15 PM

Airdrop ended?

Huh
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:23:32 PM

We have many lending platforms in current market. What extra DANK can provide? Please explain so that people will be getting attracted. Or, if there is a link, please share.

Please read the white paper or join the telegram, you can earn money without giving us a penny;)
Macmelody

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 07:41:48 AM

Weldone developer for this lending initiative with a difference. Let this system bring a new revolution to the entire lending System through its unique tech and algorithm.
dreamer8

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:17:37 AM

Dank meme Dank token Grin Grin Sorry im too late for the first ICO presale Sad(
gaby_a

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:54:57 AM

I think I would be interested in the day trader class,  I really wana make this a full time biz
johnsheva

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:15:18 AM

Can I see the data that I sent to airdrop
sasa0220

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:23:43 PM

the community is still growing.
does the tokens be used for paying for the signals. is there a trading platform?
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:26:24 PM

we have over 6500 signups for the airdrop! Keep sharing with your friends! We will share more about the ICO in the upcoming weeks!!

Our website, bot trading and platform are currently in development, we will have our artificial intelligence bots for lease to the public before we are live with the token sale!
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:48:23 AM

Nice project..  Have a good work and improved this project

Thanks for the support! We are still so early in the develop and gaining overwhelming community response. We are extremely grateful for everyone’s positive input to our development
dasholator

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:48:10 AM

Dank means Thank You in German
Dank for these Signals
I think Danksignals will be a useful utility token soon.
May be because of the congestion on the ETH network it would be wise
to consider Simple Token (OST) ETH side chain in the future.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/simple-token/
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:02:48 AM

Dank means Thank You in German
Dank for these Signals
I think Danksignals will be a useful utility token soon.
May be because of the congestion on the ETH network it would be wise
to consider Simple Token (OST) ETH side chain in the future.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/simple-token/

In Canada , Dank can mean very nice or awesome
Dank for sharing this with us! We hope your earning that #DANKBANK

Please do not mention alt coins here however, their discussion can be made elsewhere:D DANK TOKEN ONLYYY
zlatin92

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:57:42 AM

Hello.
is it necessary to fill in the specific data of your token in my portfolios to get them.
that is - [Token Symbol] - [Token Name] - [Token Address] - [Token Owner Address]
That is, to add them as tokens in my handbag.
I use Myethermwallet
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:11:48 PM

Hello.
is it necessary to fill in the specific data of your token in my portfolios to get them.
that is - [Token Symbol] - [Token Name] - [Token Address] - [Token Owner Address]
That is, to add them as tokens in my handbag.
I use Myethermwallet

Please read the thread, the token is not live yet. We are not expecting to launch until about April, Please stay tuned and in the meant ime,your welcome to follow our signals to earn daily revenue or join our exclusive day traders club:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: