Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:42:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 2018 too late for new investors to still make the thousand percent returns??  (Read 163 times)
Jessica_19_ (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:12:16 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 07:53:49 PM by Jessica_19_

I always viewed cryto coins (Bitcoin) as just being ponzi-schemes,
hollow worthless marketing projects just full of hot air and fool's money.

However when I found out about IOTA in early December, well my view changed, and I invested heavily into IOTA.

I looked at the chart for crytos for 2017 and seen that so many of the mainstream coins had returns of 2,000 - 8,000%!

So every single person who invested just £1,000 into any of them in January 2017 ended up with £20,000 - £100,000 profit by December 2017!!

However now crytos have become so widely known about, mainstream, and popular with the general public,
with every single person trying to now get in on this action of ridiculously huge ℅ profit returns.

During 2017 for example ''how to buy bitcoin'' was one of the most popular search tersm typed into Google,
and so virtually everyone who had been curious about crytos for the past few years, seemed to use 2017 as their time to buy, which likely could be what caused the huge surges.

But so do you think that 2017 was sadly the end of the thousand % increase moves for crytos?

And that whilst a few certain coins may increase 100% - even a few hundred % per year, that 2017 marked the end of those thousand percent across-the-board surge moves?
Stasnislav11

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:52:56 PM

2017 was just the beginning of big interest, I think that until now there has not come a lot of money into the crypto currency, but when they come only real projects with real technology will come, then there will be big X's like an apple now or facebook
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:07:54 PM

Nope I don't think it is too late at all in fact if you are wise right now and get in some good stuff and do the same hodl technique I would imagine you would stack up quite well against 2017. I don't know if it will be slightly better or worse, or the same for that matter but you will have a good year in terms of ROI. I say this compare ROI to traditional markets and the ROI in crypto is simpy unattainable elsewhere.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:12:38 PM

As you pointed out, coins like IOTA can still deliver 4 figure percent returns, but the project must have something interesting behind to back these sort of increments of marketcap at any reasonable volumes and maintained overtime, at least enough to cash out. There are few of these projects, it's hard to spot and know what the new 4 figure % gainer is going to be, and again, if it doesn't have good volume it doesn't count because it's useless. If you make $1,000,000 but the volume is $50,000... it's just a pump and dump group.

Cardano had huge gains recently for instance, didn't invest in any of these unfortunately. Im sure there will be more, but it's so hard to know what will or will not pump. Don't forget the king is still Bitcoin to take your gains into Bitcoin when it starts getting out of hand.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:13:20 PM

If all ICOs held in 2017 will start delivering in 2018, plus if we'll see more payments adoption, you're going to think about 2017 as only the tip of the iceberg

WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:18:51 PM

Always have new fish in the ocean. You don't have to worry.
November11

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:22:32 PM

If you look at the market sensitively, it can not fail. of course, we hope that 2018 will also bring huge growth, but it's better not to overestimate the situation!
Jessica_19_ (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:24:19 PM

I do feel that everyone who wanted to get into Cryto, who watched it for many years, got in during 2017.

But so theres limited fresh buyers now.
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:38:20 PM

I always viewed cryto coins (Bitcoin) as just being ponzi-schemes,
hollow worthless marketing projects just full of hot air and fool's money.

However when I found out about IOTA in early December, well my view changed, and I invested heavily into IOTA.

I looked at the chart for crytos for 2017 and seen that so many of the mainstream coins had returns of 2,000 - 8,000%!

So every single person who invested just £1,000 into any of them in January 2017 ended up with £20,000 - £100,000 profit by December 2017!!

However now crytos have become so widely known about, mainstream, and popular with the general public,
with every single person trying to now get in on this action of ridiculously huge ℅ profit returns.

During 2017 for example ''how to buy bitcoin'' was one of the most popular search tersm typed into Google,
and so virtually everyone who had been curious about crytos for the past few years, seemed to use 2017 as their time to buy, which likely could be what caused the huge surges.

But so do you think that 2017 was sadly the end of the thousand % increase moves for crytos?

And that whilst a few certain coins may increase 100% - even a few hundred % per year, that 2017 marked the end of those thousand percent across-the-board surge moves?

I think that the market is still developing. There is every opportunity for good shopping and decent profit. I think this year will be bullish. Good luck in trading.

MatrixMining

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:50:27 PM

There are always new coins and tokens which can make 100x or even 1000x gain. Most of the new ones are scams or will fail quickly though, so you'll need to do a proper research and make the right choice, select wisely which ones of them are worth investing in.
For example, my bet would be DeepOnion if you believe that anonymity / privacy oriented coins will be successfull in 2018. Technologically DO is similar to Verge. But Verge has a market cap of about $2 bil. right now, whereas DO only $60 mil., so huge space to grow.
DosManos

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:00:03 PM

as soon as the market stabilizes you will see more big pumps
for example i can see ADA KMD ZEC ETC doing more than 100% somewhere in the near future
and its only projects that i look.. there are many more good projects that will keep making profits
in few months i believe there will be more coins that have potential for easy x20 - x50
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:11:43 PM

Definitely not too late.  Most exchanges still are not accepting new users, and there is a lot of cash waiting to be deployed on the sidelines.  Once the barriers to new accounts are removed, I think we will see a spike like we haven’t seen before.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bitae

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:21:53 PM

Ofc not late. ICO still have big % of profiit. The main necessary thing is diversify you portfolio and to invest in different (not in one ICO) the most worthy... You must to read investor analitycs and have your own opinion.
Jessica_19_ (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:37:35 PM

Definitely not too late.  Most exchanges still are not accepting new users, and there is a lot of cash waiting to be deployed on the sidelines.  Once the barriers to new accounts are removed, I think we will see a spike like we haven’t seen before.

Why would exchanges be rejecting new customers (more profit on commission fees) for themselves?? :S
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

Definitely not too late.  Most exchanges still are not accepting new users, and there is a lot of cash waiting to be deployed on the sidelines.  Once the barriers to new accounts are removed, I think we will see a spike like we haven’t seen before.

Why would exchanges be rejecting new customers (more profit on commission fees) for themselves?? :S

Because they got overwhelmed in 2017 by new customers, so they put a temporary customer stop on it.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Jessica_19_ (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:51:56 PM

Ofc not late. ICO still have big % of profiit. The main necessary thing is diversify you portfolio and to invest in different (not in one ICO) the most worthy... You must to read investor analitycs and have your own opinion.

I think virtually all crytos are just ponzi-schemes and fads that are basically worthless.

The ONLY one i merit true value to is IOTA, and so ive invested all my investable cash (20k) into IOTA.
khendjer

Activity: 157
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:08:23 PM

2017 wasn't the end of the thousand % increase moves for cryptos. Some period of time just needed for new great ICOs to come to the market which could give such profits. There are a lot of low quality ICOs nowadays which is being run by poor projects. That's the reason huge profits can't be made out of their tokens. But sooner or later I believe we'll see a new ICOs which will set a new records.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: