Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:18:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kentucky Fried Chicken Canada Launches Bitcoin Bucket.  (Read 151 times)
wissemch (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:23:03 PM

Kentucky Fried Chicken Canada Launches Bitcoin Bucket

Bitcoiners in the past few days have witnessed mainstream media spreading rumors about South Korea’s ban on cryptocurrency. This, as always, caused some panic selling. But hey, don’t be upset. Colonel Sanders is here to spread some fried chicken joy amid the crypto bloodbath. KFC Canada tweeted today they are accepting Bitcoin for the finger lickin’ chicken.
https://community.bitzamp.com/view.php?permlink=kentucky-fried-chicken-canada-launches-bitcoin-bucket&id=458205
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:38:25 PM

I just saw the thread title - it's a big bucket if it contains a bitcoin's worth of chicken Smiley
I think it's just a gimmick, but it's a sign that we are on the road to mainstream adoption. A lot of people who are talking about bitcoin now knew nothing about it a couple of months ago. 2018 could be a big year.
ExeniumExchange

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:22:48 PM

I just saw the thread title - it's a big bucket if it contains a bitcoin's worth of chicken Smiley
I think it's just a gimmick, but it's a sign that we are on the road to mainstream adoption. A lot of people who are talking about bitcoin now knew nothing about it a couple of months ago. 2018 could be a big year.
Later in 10 years someone will say that he bought some chicken stripes for 1000$ according to the rate of 2028  Grin

»»»  ▬▬▬  E X E N I U M  ▬▬▬  »»»
A full-functional cryptocurrency exchange, implemented as a chat-bot for messengers (http://exenium.io)
toledotrips

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:29:28 PM

Later in 10 years someone will say that he bought some chicken stripes for 1000$ according to the rate of 2028  Grin

I use todays rates when bitching about all the things i bout my ex.

5000 dollars on a pair of jeans
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:57:16 PM

What a great peace of news:)  cryptocurrency is on its way to global success.  It is a tiny step forward,  but anyway,  it is  better than nothing Smiley

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
DosManos

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:59:41 PM

today companies use the bitcoin for markting
bitcoin has so much power now Smiley
bonipper

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:08:17 PM

How many confirmations does Kentucky Fried Chicken want?

Your chicken will have gone cold if they want six confirmations.
Monodont

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:28:36 PM

Mainstream adoption? I'm getting nervous. Historically this kind of gimmicks marks the beginning of the end.
ayesha201009

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:32:02 PM

Bitcoiners in the past few days have witnessed mainstream media spreading rumors about South Korea’s ban on cryptocurrency. This, as always, caused some panic selling. But hey, don’t be upset. Colonel Sanders is here to spread some fried chicken joy amid the crypto bloodbath. KFC Canada tweeted today they are accepting Bitcoin for the finger lickin’ chicken.
https://community.bitzamp.com/view.php?permlink=kentucky-fried-chicken-canada-launches-bitcoin-bucket&id=458205

Wow! each time a big company starts to accept bitcoin its a very very good news because the entire market is even growing!
Nice move by KFC Canada!
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:33:52 PM

today companies use the bitcoin for markting
bitcoin has so much power now Smiley

Yeah like this is obviously such a gimmick. But whatever gets crypto more popular, I guess?
mayo2u

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:40:20 PM

Mainstream adoption? I'm getting nervous. Historically this kind of gimmicks marks the beginning of the end.

Historically in what sense? When paper currency started being accepted? Or when more companies added telephones?
tc_

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:35:59 PM

funny and that bitmain and others are moving large miners to winnipeg and quebec provinces  in canada because of price and temperature.  we might see not just marijuana becoming legal everywhere but btc and other alt coins too.

ohtmvhbli

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:01:16 AM

How many confirmations does Kentucky Fried Chicken want?

Your chicken will have gone cold if they want six confirmations.
I think they must consider this issue, maybe you will use microwave heating. But there should be a better approach.
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:04:07 AM

This in itself might be insignificant but the more companies get on the bandwagon the better, and KFC isn't a small fish by any means.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:14:26 AM

this is good news for the world of crypto and bitcoin, hopefully this can be followed by companies and other countries to legalize payments using bitcoin

Antiqua

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:24:10 AM

we already watch mass adoption of crypto, isn't it?

good thing for us
but because of so much coin and token already list on coinmarketcap.com we should look for more information which one will give more profit
and also we do not want to miss train to the higher price  Grin

lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:24:39 AM

It means Kentucky see an opportunity of more profit with  accept payment bitcoin for selling chicken. Accept bitcoin as a payment it like an invest if the bitcoin rise Kentucky will get more profit in trading it. The news could say south korea ban cryptocurrency but in the next day it couldn't be happen because south Korea is 3nd largest users of cryptocurrency so don't worry guys it's just temporary problem for our coins so hold it don't be rush to sell your coin.

Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:59:07 AM

a new breakthrough. the more rapidly the technology then it will lead to things like great demand and simplify the community in terms of the transaction. good idea and good fast rapidly.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:01:53 AM

This is an addition to the so called amazing list. It always imoresses me and makes me happy whenever i hear that certain wstablishments accepts bitcoin as payment, this is one sign that bitcoin is truly gaining other people's trust and is beginning to be accepted by the general public. Though fees for this would be a bit high, probably, but it is a good start, i just hope that soon fees would start to decrease so numerous people would patrobize this kind of change.

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:35:13 AM

Is this officially from the kfc company? or only the branch?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: