Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:26:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Wallets?  (Read 176 times)
darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:52:56 PM

Dont' do your life so complicated, just use myetherwallet. It is pretty simple and safe if you know how to use it right. But I recommend you do not hold all your money in one wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StrongCore (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:56:00 PM

Dont' do your life so complicated, just use myetherwallet. It is pretty simple and safe if you know how to use it right. But I recommend you do not hold all your money in one wallet.
I have used that now, What about jaxx.io ?
MaksDM

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:09:47 PM

I use the purse MEW and I think it is one of the most reliable purses, there is certainly a cool wallet, but I do not know if I use it myself
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:20:03 PM

The MEW + metamask covers all needs in the purse.In addition, they are perfectly compatible, as in a metamask you can add a purse MEW, and vice versa will be logged into the MEW, using metamask. Easy entry to the exchanges etherdelta and IDEX with metamask are good too.
FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

Use the MyEtherWallet and keep calm. The one of the best wallet, it is used in many ICO and bounty.
coinoberg

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

Get your share of the future

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:31:37 PM

I've tried jaxx a little bit but somehow didn't like it so much. I am also using myetherwallet. Super easy to create wallet and send money. There is even integration with hardware wallets like ledger and trezor in case you want to add extra security layer on your wallet.

anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

I've tried jaxx a little bit but somehow didn't like it so much. I am also using myetherwallet. Super easy to create wallet and send money. There is even integration with hardware wallets like ledger and trezor in case you want to add extra security layer on your wallet.
Jaxx is also a good wallet but It's not easy to use like MEW. But be careful when you access to your MEW wallet cause there are a lot of website that has almost same web address with myetherwallet.com so check it carefully before you access to your wallet via Privatekey, If you fill your privatekey in fake MEW website, you'll lose everything in your wallet Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: