Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:43:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency  (Read 137 times)
jawwadkhalidrajput (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:46:10 PM

Alhamdulillah Invested 5000$ In @Ouicoin. First Pakistani Cryptocurrency Or Pakistani Product Introduce By @Waqarzaka. Owner Is Showing Him Self Because Now Days Too Many Scams Are In Cryptocurrency I Trust Him I Think He Is First Person In India,Pakistan And UAE Who Showed That He Is Owner Of A Cryptocurrency Mostly Owners Of Crypto Dont Show Them Self.He Is Not Scam He Is Best Celebrity and Crypto Teacher Who Launched A Cryptocurrency on 7th January 2018. I Am With Him I Trust Him All My Efforts, Prayers Are With Him.. Smiley Smiley Smiley
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:47:35 PM

Buying based on someone else's speculation. Not a good idea

Positivebetting
mworld12

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:52:18 PM

Alhamdulillah Invested 5000$ In @Ouicoin. First Pakistani Cryptocurrency Or Pakistani Product Introduce By @Waqarzaka. Owner Is Showing Him Self Because Now Days Too Many Scams Are In Cryptocurrency I Trust Him I Think He Is First Person In India,Pakistan And UAE Who Showed That He Is Owner Of A Cryptocurrency Mostly Owners Of Crypto Dont Show Them Self.He Is Not Scam He Is Best Celebrity and Crypto Teacher Who Launched A Cryptocurrency on 7th January 2018. I Am With Him I Trust Him All My Efforts, Prayers Are With Him.. Smiley Smiley Smiley
good for you dude let me know how it turns out for you?
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:53:29 PM

Interesting.... can you share a link for more info?
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:28:26 AM

Great work by #waqarzaka the one and only celebrity who can guide you throughout #ouicoin
thanks a lot, God Bless you all keep it up!
Scam.
How is there any proof to whatever this guy is posting? Who would buy such a story from some guy making up testimonials for a scam project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:47:34 AM

I am wishing @jawwadkhalidrajput all the luck in his cryptocurrency endeavor. Since Pakistan is a predominantly a Muslim country, i am not so sure how the government in there is viewing cryptocurrency and because there can be a good number of people already interested withe this new platform soon the government can be forced to come up with a position or stand regarding the matter and I am just hoping that it will be favorable unlike the news we heard from Indonesia, Egypt and other Middle-East countries which have already chosen to just follow the path taken by China last year.

I am advising OP to be careful in his cryptocurrency dealing as there will always be risks here (and rewards as well). Cryptocurrency (well, just like any other industries out there) can be risky if one is not equipped with appropriate knowledge and information and will just rely on what others are doing and saying.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:55:05 AM

I can not tell you anything about the correctly chosen project, because I do not know anything about it, but I know one simple truth that you should not go into the project for all your money. That is, I would not invest in one project all the money. I would divide them to increase the chance of earning a profit.
Suzukigsxr250

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:58:36 AM

Good for him and Pakistani but can we get some proof of these pls.I am really curious about how Pakistani and other countries gonna respond Cryptocurrency maybe this will be a example.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: