Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:03:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any New prediction in XRP 2018 ?  (Read 140 times)
tonmoycrypto (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:11:09 PM

Sell ripple or ride this out? cant finalize whats should i do ?
ohtmvhbli

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:05:23 AM

I feel there will be fluctuations, but not sure what it is like. If I were you, I would choose to wait for some time.
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:12:55 AM

I feel there will be fluctuations, but not sure what it is like. If I were you, I would choose to wait for some time.

Ripple just had it's big pump, it will be too hard for ripple too continue rising I think.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:42:39 AM

Ripple will stabilize, if not reach a new high level in 2018. It just announced a partnership with moneygram to make its financial services faster and independent from residents. That shows, that the full potential of Ripple and all established cryptocurrencies is still not nearly reached.
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:44:33 AM

I hate the idea of Ripple. It completely destroys the entire point of crypto currencies. With that being said though, it does have partnerships with a shit ton of reputable companies with Moneygram being their most recent so they're not going anywhere. Personally, I would love to see them fail, but in all likelihood, it will continue to be a top 3 coin.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:47:22 AM

I have always felt that ripple is not a good choice. I sold it all over a week ago. In the cryptocurrency market, only the ripple is centralized.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:48:18 AM

little opinion of me a newbe Cheesy
Based on the latest average data, the Ripple price is not more than $ 0.18. However, this value is planned to be $ 1 - $ 2 by 2018 and this is quite realistic to achieve. So Ripple can be said to be quite a potential for the current and potential cryptocoin market in 2018.
Cointribute

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:53:46 AM

Just HODL this one thru 2020. You would make bank!. I don't think there will be any financial institution in the world that isn't partnered with XRP by then.
Jerusareth

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:54:31 AM

Do what you think is right in your own perspective. Ripple already gain a huge amount to its value and that's because of the their offerings and partnership to different banks, if you feel that it will not grow soon then you are free to ride out but in my own opinion it will still soar high but it needs to cool down first right now.
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:56:02 AM

ripple's recent announcement was partnership with moneygram and I think it is huge. ripple now is serious on their business so I think ripple is a long term hold coin now.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:43:06 AM

Just give it a time for you to HODL as this digital currency is experiencing a big dip of its market price. I think XRP will get better from the coming days because XRP once snatched ETH's as the digital currency next to bitcoin in terms of market capitalization. Just HODL your XRP for good.

Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:59:16 AM

Ripple has been working with many Banks around the world, and the potential is huge, and I think it's probably the best option.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
KellyCoin

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:53:48 AM

If it hits Coinbase it will go up to to two digits easily because newer users will buy it simply because it's cheap not knowing the supply. If not it will hover around $2-$4.

http://www.experiencegunbot.com - Automate Crypto Trading
jam22

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:12:02 PM

You should hold it up, cause there are many speculation that it will rise soon. Its price is $1.83 now but soon it will rise.

safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

If you want more profit then hold first, and later you will benefit. At least hold xrp until the end of 2018.
eddysachs

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:38:38 PM

Well, nobody can accurately predict the fate of ripple, my disinterest however is the fact that the coin is centralized, but i think they have some solid partnerships especially the recent one with money-gram. There are some indicators that predict a pump in value, however your priority should be your determinant, if you are not in urgent need of money why not HODL?
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:56:28 PM

Actually XRP is a promising coin no doubt about it. But xrp price is 1.87$ all thought it was all most 3$,,,,,,,,,,About xrp my prediction is it will be reach 5$ within next month. It's future is very good i think so we can hope that it will boom soon.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

Ripple is what it is. The coin was launched by a company providing friction-less P2P payment system which is adopted by lots of companies. However, coin itself has nothing to do with payment system. So what ever growth we see in price of Ripple coin is just based on news and FOMO. There is hardly any possibility of new development in coin so don't expect any good news in future. However, everyone knows only 40% of total supply is currently circulating and rest supply can be released by team anytime so there is indeed risk keeping XRP. On the same note, it is possible too that coin boom again due to future news and FOMOs like it did in past days. So only keep coin if you have courage to lose money.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:16:31 PM

I think the Ripple forecast for 2018 is an active continuation of the growth of its price. So, the current price is very tempting for shopping! In my opinion the prospects of Ripple crypto currency are development in two directions at once: as an investment-payment instrument for a wide audience of individuals and as a payment instrument of the banking system. I believe this feature significantly improves the growth prospects of Ripple and highlights it against the background of the main competitors of the cryptographic currency market.
Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

Perhaps selling XRP is a good option, since the XRP is still historically high, even if it falls, and that price is still too high.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: