Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:28:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Shoud the goverment support the legalization of marriage?  (Voting closed: January 23, 2018, 10:11:25 PM)
Yes - 4 (40%)
No - 6 (60%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Same-sex marriage  (Read 702 times)
artemcrystal

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:46:52 PM

ahhaha.
Let meet, but not more than
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:09:51 PM

Isn't it enough that they can be together without being burned by the church, now they need marriage?
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:26:26 PM

same-sex marriage legalization?

I really think it's not ideal to legalize same sex marriage, I am not against gay or lesbian, however, it will affect the society somehow if it will be legalized. Some people or even kids might think it's normal for both men, or women to get married which is not actually normal.
hardhardy

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:29:06 PM

I expect a serious divide between western and eastern countries here  Grin Gotta respect both sides of the debate though
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:38:26 PM

I think they need help.
Veritus101

Activity: 271
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:12:00 PM

I'd say it is against nature... If you can't make an heir, what is the point living in this world?
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:37:38 PM

Why not? I mean legalization of same sex marriage means that people of the LGBTQ community could enjoy the same rights heterosexual marriages enjoy. It's not about a same sex marriage being as holy as heterosexual marriages but what I'm saying is that the rights and privileges straight couples enjoy should also be enjoyed by gay couples. Also, everyone should have the right to actually be with and or marry anyone they like.

Jojo1220

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:45:58 PM

Same sex marriage is big mistake , you cannot marry someone in the same gender , very bad if you read in Bible about marriage , you will understand
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:58:58 PM

I'm not voting Same Sex Marriage is not an healthy option and if you read the bible we can have a marriage with opposite sex rather to marry same sex its a bad move. Your cursing the bible anyway.
I think you are Filipino like me, same sex marriage is prohibited in my country specially we are catholic religion. It is a sin for us a human because we are made to love opposite sex.

zedkiel08

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:27:25 AM

I think it depends in the government if they want to legalized the same sex marriage. In the western countries where people are liberated and open minded might legalized the same sex marriage. And i think that there is no problem in same sex marriage as long as both couple do not do anything bad to other people. And as long both couple are happy with their relationships.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
basel21

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:34:58 AM

i dislike same sex merrage.god made man to married a woman.just let them love each other.because they have a heart.
ArmandLeonard

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:27:21 AM

我不赞成,还是和异性结婚吧
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:23:05 AM

I am favor of same sex marriages because Love is love . It does not matter when you love someone who attracts you and Every person on earth has right to marry the person whom they love. For that reason, same sex marriage is totally natural for me.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
novansantoso

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:01:38 AM

Same-sex marriage is marriage between two people who have sex and/or gender identity. Legal recognition of same-sex marriage or the possibility to perform a same-sex marriage is sometimes referred to as marriage equality or marriage equivalent, especially by his supporters.
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:26:33 AM

I'm not voting Same Sex Marriage is not an healthy option and if you read the bible we can have a marriage with opposite sex rather to marry same sex its a bad move. Your cursing the bible anyway.
I am no for same-sex marriage. Same-sex marriage is a controversy that is par of the family values issue and is related to homosexuality and marriage is disputes. Marriage is for a man and a woman.
Xintenson

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:54:22 AM

I would hate to get married to a guy. Just not fun at all. Just repulsed to them. But I guess you can say the same for gay guy towards women, so I wouldn't force that on them. Let them be with who they want.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:01:49 AM

I think our goal should be to ensure equal rights and status for same-sex without legalizing similar relationships and marriages. in essence, the goal of same-sex sufferers demanding legalization is to obtain equality in various areas of life; to be considered 'equal' in society. if without legalization the community can tolerate with same-sex patients, I am sure they no longer require legalization.
Completely perfectly agreed. Every people on earth must be treated equally and have rights to have equal rights with other people. For that reason, same sex marriage is a simple human right which must be had by gay community.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
Dexville

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:24:59 AM

I strongly opposed to this, I hope that the legalization not come to my place.
Cenylus

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:14:36 AM

I think the legalization of same sex marriage is bad for the health of society.
marceloneriza

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

A big NO! We were made man and woman and we will die the same.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: