Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:13:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Shoud the goverment support the legalization of marriage?  (Voting closed: January 23, 2018, 10:11:25 PM)
Yes - 4 (40%)
No - 6 (60%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Same-sex marriage  (Read 702 times)
kallen11

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:05:51 PM

sorry to say but i'm not favor with this. because i do believe in bible and it is against in the law of god. i'm just being frank

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:20:10 PM

sorry to say but i'm not favor with this. because i do believe in bible and it is against in the law of god. i'm just being frank
I don't believe in God. For me the Bible is just a fairy tale. But I'm against gay marriage. I consider them unnatural. For me it does not matter what people do at home behind closed doors. But when propaganda of non-traditional relationships appears in the street and the government encourages that the legalization of same-sex marriage is unacceptable to me.
rynah011991

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

same-sex marriage legalization?

marriage is union of a man and a woman, and to change that would go against natural law and risk undermining both the institution of marriage and the family’s role in holding society together. Legalization denies marriage’s central role as a step towards procreation. There are civil partnerships available for gays, but marriage is a step too far. it is a role of "mother and "father".
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:37:33 PM

Many people who support same-sex marriage marriages regard human rights equality. Gay people or lesbians should be treated equally. Though it's a sexual perversion..
luha2018

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:02:03 PM

gay marriage is already in reality, that we cannot resists.  Allowing gays the opportunity to get married will increase marriage rates because less couples will get divorced due to incompatibility or infertility. Legalizing gay marriage will decrease divorce rate because it cannot get any worse than it is right now.
accm092

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:12:40 PM

I respect the LGBT community but i am not favor in same sex marriage. If you believe in God it would be clear for us , just go and check the bible.
in Philippines recently our congress approved  on second reading a measure that aims to protect the right of LGBT community what we called SOGIE BILL or Sexual orientation and gender identity and expression equality. i strongly agree on protecting that belongs to LGBT but we have already existing bill which is on Bill of Rights. it's no need to pass such kind of bill since it was for all gender.
I repeat we need to respect other and so we will be respected also. No to same sex marriage.
Mayor20

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:25:22 PM

Bad move anyway,its not biblical ,so therefore ,it bring curse and God punishment.
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:24:55 AM

Bad move anyway,its not biblical ,so therefore ,it bring curse and God punishment.

I agree with same sex marriage. We should not judge them,all of us  are not perfect. We  could not stop people in love with each other. Its there choice and  it is where they wil be happy.
ColdSphere

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

I'm not in favor for same-sex marriage legalization because its against the church. But if the majority of your countrymen decided that it should be legalized, who I am to object, right? We are all humans lives in a world full of sins and still we now that God still loves us no matter what we  have done. Let's just RESPECT what they believe is right because we are not gods to JUDGE them because they are not committing any crime against human law.
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:34:20 AM

those who do same-sex marriage like a person who does not have a job and do not have a mind while God has created all living things in pairs = spouse ....
Mr Gmv
Copper Member

Activity: 16
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:10:30 AM

In my country is same-sex marriage legal since 2001 (as first county in the world, if I have to believe Wikipedia), and I honestly find it a very good idea (and policy) to have the possiblity to marry with the person whom one loves the most (without any judicial exceptions on sex/religion/gender preferences/etnics etc.).

Although, I must admit, at the same time you see an devaluation of the concept of 'marriage' in my country. And I mean this in the way that the general/popular opinion towards traditional relationships and marriage is shifiting from positive to a more negative attitude in my country. On top of that there is a declining number of marriages in my country for the last 10 or so years (negative trend, but research indicates that this is mainly because of economical reasons).

So I can understand the argument that legalizing same-sex marriage can influence your county/society, but that shouldn't (imho) stop people to marry with whom they love the most.
Junel

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:21:19 AM

God forbid same sex marriage
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:52:34 AM

The government has no business to do with what happens to adult men and women in their bedrooms. According to natural law and spiritual law , same sex marriage in abnormal and people must be dealt with without the government interference as in the law of moses. They must be stone because is abomination.
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:08:42 AM

Yes,I favor this concept.Every one has right to choose their partner.If someone doesn't develop the feeling to the opposite sex then how can he live with him or her.
danteboy

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

I'm not agree with SAME SEX MARRIAGE

Marriage of people of the same sex is against biblical teachings, because marriage was instituted by God for the union of a man and a woman – not for two individuals who belong to the same gender. When God instituted the first marriage, He united Adam and Eve – a male and a female.

The Bible explicitly teaches that it is unnatural and sinful for men and women to have sexual desires for individuals of the same sex, and worse, have sexual relations with them:

“That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desire. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other.
“And the men, instead of having normal sexual relationships with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men and, as a result, suffered within themselves the penalty they so richly deserved.
“When they refused to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their evil minds and let them do the things that should never be done.” (Rom. 1:26-28, New Living Translation).

While some states may recognize and even legalize marriages of individuals of the same sex in the future, God considers homosexuality as shameful and immoral. Homosexuality is such an abomination before God which is why death penalty was imposed upon offenders during the time of Moses (Lev. 20:13). In the Christian era, the Bible teaches that those who practice homosexuality will not inherit God’s kingdom:

“Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites… will inherit the kingdom of God.” ( I Corinthians 6:9-10 New King James Version).
ChanakaL

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:48:19 AM

In the current context same sex marriages are getting popular in the world. I am living in a country where we have strong barriers for same sex marriages from our culture. Therefore there wont be any space for government to make legal same sex marriages due to general public activity against same sex marriages. But it is very known fact there are number of same sex illegal couples who resides in Sri Lanka. In our country gay marriages are common compared to lesbian marriages. But in my point of view, there should be equal right for everybody to select their partner as they wish.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:27:35 AM

I say no because after that they will allow them to adopt children. I know there are normal couples (male-female) who can`t have children,
but that is a another story. The people who enter same sex people know no matter how much they are healthy they can never have children
and therefore no adaption should be allowed to them.
I  rather see same-sex couple adopting those kid in an orphan and help the world to minimize the problem with this.
the to see a guy and girl couple who have so many children and can't afford to give them a good life and some of them left their children alone in an orphan! come on! I'm not gay or what im straight but i am telling this for you to understand that everyone deserves to be happy and if that makes them happy then give it to them!
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:11:02 PM

I can not understand why people are against with same-sex marriage. We can see many governments legalized it. It is a decision which people can choose by theirselves. Anybody can have right to speak including governments.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Baddo

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:26:23 PM

I not agree in thats same-sex marriage.  why because the God create the people in pair male and female couple
The real marriage he and she.
Totalnuts

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:39:54 PM

I think we must respects rights of the minorities. They were born with an anomaly, it's not their fault and their marriage won't hurt anyone or cause any problems
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: