Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:43:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [TRX] TRON: what's happening? Let's READ.  (Read 636 times)
drumsilix (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:50:06 PM

Let's start:

FUD #1: TRON has no product.
FUD #2: Plagiarized Whitepaper
FUD #3: No one in China knows Peiwo, does not have the user-base it claims.
FUD #4: Justin Sun cashes out TRX shares
FUD #5: Justin Sun lied about working for Ripple.

I will link you an article where you can see the true on Tron.

Just READ:

https://medium.com/@TwentySumCrypto/tron-trx-coin-killing-fud-rumors-a-presentation-of-counterpoints-1ae14629821d

Anyway, thanks because with all this fud's we have buyed at @ so cheap price.  Grin
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:01:34 PM

hmm,thanks for the information Wink
JohnnyCash$

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:11:14 PM

LOL what a crock of shit.  So you linked to a what?  What page is that?  Some kind of blog that anyone could post whatever the fuck they want?
Why don't you try giving a LEGITIMATE source for truth?  Not some bogus website some desperate holder of TRON is trying to hype up to unload the mistake he/she previously made?
kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:16:11 PM

Thanks for sharing anyway. i think holders of TRX are very happy to see to some gains in a couple of months that gain 1000%. they still believe on this project if even some news expert release FUD about this. just wait for further announcement coz they have big partnership.

drumsilix (OP)

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:23:25 PM

LOL what a crock of shit.  So you linked to a what?  What page is that?  Some kind of blog that anyone could post whatever the fuck they want?
Why don't you try giving a LEGITIMATE source for truth?  Not some bogus website some desperate holder of TRON is trying to hype up to unload the mistake he/she previously made?

Yeah it's a blog, that doesn't mean it's not a valide source. Just google what's he write and see if it's true.

Ah,

and chill we are here for talk, man
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

All this hype around TRON already begins to irritate.

If you have studied a coin and believe in it, buy and shut up. If you have not studied the coin and do not believe in it, do not buy it and shut up.
No, every clown hurries to share his opinion, which everyone does not care about.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:38:11 PM

If you have studied a coin and believe in it, buy and shut up. If you have not studied the coin and do not believe in it, do not buy it and shut up.
No, every clown hurries to share his opinion, which everyone does not care about.

Yes I agree if you hate the coin then dont buy that simple tron is in the top altcoin in coinmarketcap but the price are too low more big whales are manipulating the price but most tron holder are gain more profit because of pump up happen in the recent week Im not a tron holder but I see its the price increse and more exchange site are listing this altcoin.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:40:57 PM

Let's start:

FUD #1: TRON has no product.
FUD #2: Plagiarized Whitepaper
FUD #3: No one in China knows Peiwo, does not have the user-base it claims.
FUD #4: Justin Sun cashes out TRX shares
FUD #5: Justin Sun lied about working for Ripple.

I will link you an article where you can see the true on Tron.

Just READ:

https://medium.com/@TwentySumCrypto/tron-trx-coin-killing-fud-rumors-a-presentation-of-counterpoints-1ae14629821d

Anyway, thanks because with all this fud's we have buyed at @ so cheap price.  Grin
Thank your info! I will invest as my info! I hope this token will grown up in this year to get profit!
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:27:33 AM

Yeah it's a blog, that doesn't mean it's not a valide source. Just google what's he write and see if it's true.

Ah,

Whatever you said about tron blablabla... As far as i know, the plagiarism of whitepaper has been verified by a lot of people and some people are trying to make a comparison between filecoin whitepaper and tron.
https://www.ccn.com/trons-whitepaper-appears-plagiarize-filecoin-ifps/
shit tron project deleted the whitepaper from the site. What a fuckin liar.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:46:49 AM

Lets be real about a couple of those counter arguements.
- Tron does not have a product, nothing is released.  That in itself isnt normally an issue for  such a young org, so why claim otherwise?  You doth protest too much.  A design is not a product.  More damning is commentary on the state of the GitHub that its code stubs, placeholders,
 and the dev team didn't start it until Dec (who are all those guys in the team and what they do before launch?)
- Plagiarism isn't justified by excuse of an "English translation" which was published by Tron.  Publish it, you own it, accept responsibility for it.  Being new company is no excuse, supposed to get white paper and prototype/poc done before asking for money.  Kinda the point, its the pseudo-prospectus.
- TRX share sale, doesn't really matter if Sun himself or other investor sold, selling off such a massive holding is a not good.  In normal markets that would be seen as a large red flag, sign of low confidence.
- I know nothing of Peiwo, though getting raised highlights Sun has two major projects to manage, where is his focus?

If this is the defence for Tron, it just makes it look worse.  The defence will be delivery of the promised systems, why spend so much effort on presentation?
ericunc95

Activity: 98
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:58:58 AM

Good points by the last poster.  All tron has to do is deliver on its project and all would be forgotten.  I was into tron for a few weeks but took a profit by selling out last weekend amid the news and dump. 
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:06:00 AM

Justin Sun is a good shiller. There is currently no real development for TRX to be worthed as much as it is right now.
Be cautious and don't be the last one holding the ball.

float_

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:07:14 AM

thanks for the fudders i made hella money out of it  Grin Grin Grin
tanoe

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:07:53 AM

Ah,

Whatever you said about tron blablabla... As far as i know, the plagiarism of whitepaper has been verified by a lot of people and some people are trying to make a comparison between filecoin whitepaper and tron.

such as mark1976 said. I have visited the site. and there is already a prove. the data is clearly tagged, and this issue has been heard and known. so what else?
ethbringer

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:10:46 AM

Ah,

such as mark1976 said. I have visited the site. and there is already a prove. the data is clearly tagged, and this issue has been heard and known. so what else?
tron is truly scam, we cant find any code on github for more than two months, those who buy at the last price will suffer a big loss if they continue to hold trx

madteaparticipant

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:56:37 AM

Tron is a shit project. Anyone still holding tron at this point isn't paying attention. Sometimes you just have to cut your losses and move on.  It's going to keep dropping.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 02:06:22 AM

I do think that TRON is a good project, however in my opinion is too hyped and clearly on a bubble. Does not deserve its current valuation, which is far too high for their current status. So many fish in the pond right now...
bananaman9

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:55:23 AM

I have a question in regards to this situation, i am not for or against Tron at this point, but after reading this thread i went to Justin Sun Twitter.
On Twitter he claims within the last 2 days ,
 Jan 11 -coming partnership with space innovation company,
 Jan 11- a new senior developer from Alibaba joins Tron,
Jan 12- Zhang Anwen (Evan)banking security technical expert? joins Tron,
Jan13- gaining Japanese Govt approval is coming to list on several Japanese exchanges.

I am interested in what the anti Tron people have to say, wondering if this is suggested to be lies, or is this new news.
If its genuine i am interested in Tron, if its lies then i am not.
I would have thought it genuine as its hard to lie about these things publicly , but i have been naive before and probably will be again, but i hope not.
I wait to see what the critics think , to help me form an opinion.

Thanks
iluvbtc

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:05:36 AM

+1, agree on this, it comes off as an act of desperation trying to answer for all the rumors. If you believe in it, just stick with it
ishaiq

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:29:26 AM

Thanks for your information.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: