Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help consolidating me coins down. Pls help!!!  (Read 122 times)
McJesus17 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:11:59 PM

Hey people. I am very new into the crypto currency game. I bought my first portion of a bit coin back in October and now Ive transferred that all over to alt-coins. I was hoping to get some thoughts on my portfolio. Im planning on taking off on a 4 month vacation at the end of Feb. so I wont be able to touch it once I leave. Im hoping to have 8-10 coins in my portfolio. Currently I have:

ETH
VEN
REQ
XLM
IOTA
ICX
ADA
ENJ
FUN
XEM

and a little bit of LTC, BNB, TRX and XRP. I was planning on dumping the TRX during the next pump. Hopefully soon. I would like to ideally sell 2-3 of my current coins so that I could add some SALT, LEND and BTC.

Which 2 or 3 coins would you guys consolidate? Almost all of my coins are in a profit margin so at this point it doesnt matter which I get rid of.

Thanks in advance!!!
azsundevil

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:19:56 PM

Someone able to take a 4 month vacation is clearly doing something right... I wouldn't listen to anyone on here for financial advice lol...
McJesus17 (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:47:15 PM

Lol it always helps to hear what the community thinks. I did really well over the last 3 years off Canadian marijuana stocks so I figured that I might as well treat myself in case the market crashes and I lose all my earnings. If I can HODL some good coins over the next year I might have a lot more 4 month vacations in my horizon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: