Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:27:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Portfolio Breakdown Suggestions ?  (Read 65 times)
PensacolaPI (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:56:37 PM

Just tossing this out there, I'm new to Cryto investing and have spent the past month plus trying to select investments that in my own opinion have  real world applications that have a relatively decent degree of providing returns. I'm trying to come up with a good breakdown out of the following for my portfolio. Any thoughts are more than welcome and diversifying should give me a better chance of an overall return.

And the choices are:

1) Etherium
2) Ripple
3) Stellar Lumens
4) Request Network (This project is just getting off the ground but the Whitepaper and timeline is of interest and great potential)
5) ShipChain (I don't see this hitting the exchanges until maybe March but I see the real world application with immense potential)

Thoughts on dividing these up accordingly? I've got $4,000 into Etherium now and ready to start to diversify. I'm thinking the
mainstay will be Etherium as I can see that heading towards doubling or perhaps better by the 3rd quarter of the year.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: