Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:55:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I livecoin safe?  (Read 538 times)
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:28:33 AM

What about verification?  Do you need to get verified?

Also how are the fees to withdraw? 

Also you should always send tiny amount of btc to test it out first such as send btc ... then trade it for altcoin... then withdraw altcoin to wallet... before you do bigger amounts right? Anyone know what limit they have for non verified account or you need to verify before?  Example on binance, im not verified but i know you could withdraw up to 2 btc a day which is already alot.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:31:10 PM

ANyone?
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:34:32 AM

What about verification?  Do you need to get verified?

Also how are the fees to withdraw? 

Also you should always send tiny amount of btc to test it out first such as send btc ... then trade it for altcoin... then withdraw altcoin to wallet... before you do bigger amounts right? Anyone know what limit they have for non verified account or you need to verify before?  Example on binance, im not verified but i know you could withdraw up to 2 btc a day which is already alot.
as far as i know  verified members can withdraw more than 10 to 100 btc a day. No need to get verified if you only to withdraw 1btc and below.

lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 10:59:18 PM

I am very pleased with the work of the livecoin exchange. No problems were observed; input works fine and output. The most important thing is to be careful about entering the data - where you are sending the coins. Another advice to go through the verification procedure, you will need it when the amounts are large. Wink

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:32:20 AM

Only me or any other member for first time hearing about Livecoin? I dont know but i will prefer good exchange in good rank on coinmarketcap to trade. Sometimes Exchange with small volume only traded with bot and no order buy. Just manipulation. But if you want trade on Livecoin be careful.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:55:42 AM

I am going to open an account on Livecoin, but I have no references so I would like someone telling me about it.
Months after you posted this Livecoin launched their Signature Campaign to gain popularity and to spread awareness to crypto community

So I guess by now you have already hear the news and already invested in their site while enjoying legitimate exchange site,and as far as I know their support is very accurate as well

Only me or any other member for first time hearing about Livecoin? I dont know but i will prefer good exchange in good rank on coinmarketcap to trade. Sometimes Exchange with small volume only traded with bot and no order buy. Just manipulation. But if you want trade on Livecoin be careful.
From what forum you from?why it is the first time you heard this Site?this has been advertised for months by good campaign participants and spreads the whole forum by their good post

Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:40:07 AM

I am going to open an account on Livecoin, but I have no references so I would like someone telling me about it.
Months after you posted this Livecoin launched their Signature Campaign to gain popularity and to spread awareness to crypto community

So I guess by now you have already hear the news and already invested in their site while enjoying legitimate exchange site,and as far as I know their support is very accurate as well

From what forum you from?why it is the first time you heard this Site?this has been advertised for months by good campaign participants and spreads the whole forum by their good post

I already knew about livecoin exchanges for a very long time.
And I think the exchange is safe, it doesn't matter to me.
So don't be afraid to trade there.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:13:32 PM

I think yes! There are many bounty hunters that are wearing the signature materials of livecoin. As a matter of fact, they are all hero and legendary members. They will not wear the signature unless it will pay them a lot. Livecoin for me is legit because it can paid many people just to promote their exchanges.

bluesnup

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:22:35 AM

You need references to make an account on livecoin?

Yep, I just wanted to have a few comments and about its reputation. Also, I don't see any KYC or identity check. Is it not necessary for withdrawals?

Bro if you care about that go for a DEX. I'd tell you to go for Switch.ag (Not DEX) or Switchdex.ag but right now those are only erc20.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: