Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:32:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guys think about NEO?  (Read 228 times)
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:56:00 PM

I think that at neo there is a big prospect, I want to buy coins as much as possible

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

NEO is a good altcoin and I believe it will be valued more in future. I have made some profit by holding it for only a month. There was a speculation thread about it when it was around $30 and someone confidently said that it will be worth $100 by the end of December, 2017 thanks to him and I also believe that 2018 will be a good year for many altcoins.
drunkcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:07:03 PM

NEO is one of the most promising altcoins right now. It can easily be a replacement for Ethereum that will be Bitcoin's successor in the future. NEO's price is stable and it's good to invest in it.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:09:17 PM

I think the neo team is very good, their products are also very good, as early as in the past few months, the price has gone up a lot of times, it is said that in the future, it will be applied in the Chinese bank, if so, then that's great
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

neo is very strong project with will be one of the best and most promising in 2018

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:10:43 PM

I think NEO still have a lot of work to do to push their project further. I love the project but more needs to be done. their network is not yet stable as witnessed during thekey ICO. Thekey ICO which was based on NEO network was a total mess. Once they get their net stable. they will make great waves.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:33:11 PM

Are you serious? NEO increased its price for over 60% in last week my friend. I believe that NEO is working underground which is backed by Chinese investors. Sooner or later, it will be on top 5 this year and will be recognize by China as their crypto currency. Keep holding your NEO and Im sure that you will eat those words you threw at this project. NEO is on a hot seat this year and will go to the moon in no time.

Exactly this year NEO will become one of the best coins in all cryptocurrencies. They are implementing many things in their projects, and there are several projects are building based on this coin this year. Once it stands in China, then the price will increase like a skyrocket so don't take any panic decisions just hold your coins.
Matildada

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:37:06 PM

I think the neo is a very successful coin, its team strength is very strong, I think it will be the next eth, in the New Year its development speed is very fast, I think it is the best in China
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:43:36 PM

neo is very strong project with will be one of the best and most promising in 2018

illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:07:23 PM

I sold my neo a few days back and now its on an exponential rise and i am regretting constantly. I bought it for free GAS and decided to sell it nevertheless, greed is bad!

In general, I think this crypto currency is not bad, but I would not rely on it completely. It exists for a long time, but the history of its growth leaves a lot of doubt. That's my opinion.
synapsisxxx

Activity: 196

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:10:13 AM

I sold my neo a few days back and now its on an exponential rise and i am regretting constantly. I bought it for free GAS and decided to sell it nevertheless, greed is bad!

In general, I think this crypto currency is not bad, but I would not rely on it completely. It exists for a long time, but the history of its growth leaves a lot of doubt. That's my opinion.

Haha true, its simply NEO's time to grow and thats what ita doing. Should stop within a few days.
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:41:17 AM

NEO is a great coin to hold,it has more advance technology than ethereum thats why it is being called the "chinese ethereum" of most of the people.

Xpixie

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:02:19 PM

i like Neo , i was invested it
roket1788

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:06:36 PM

Neo are good to hold, China version Ethereum..and you will get free gas.. Neo is one of my long term holding coin.
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:10:19 PM

Well i think NEO will have big progress in this year, because Chinese love their own product and it is good to for whole Country Economics

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Adil Amim

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:33:14 PM

It is one of my favorite coin, and i believe that 2018 is going to be a favorable year for NEO. It is the valuable project to invest, Neo is a stable coin but now the time has come for moon. Soon Neo will be on new heights.
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:43:28 PM

NEO = Chinese Ethereum, very good Project... but nobody knows what will happen own risk... but still very very interesting knew it since antshares was excited
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: