Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:04:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New telegram Prestigous Pump/Dump Group, Community based, No Spam, No Advantages  (Read 138 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Prestigous_Lord (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:53:31 AM

WELCOME LADIES AND GENTS TO PRESTIGIOUS PUMPS

Hey guys this post has probably been made too many times but im advertising a unique group.
I have managed about 3 successful pump and dump groups that have either gone to the moon but have eventually died out because some admins have secretly been leaking the pump info to some paying users. also most followers in the other groups are fake and botted.

so i am starting this group for the community, it will consist of a channel and a separate interactive chat. I will create a countdown bot and am very active and open to ideas. I want the group to benefit the community as much as it can and am very confident that i can organise a well carried out pump with recommended sell orders when i get the idea of how many people are participating which most groups wont and helps out with FOMO.

Before our first pump i want to have a minimum of 3-4k members to ensure that the pump is worth.
so come join and invite as many people as you can and enjoy some quality pumps! cheers boys!/girls
will also be doing crypto giveaways in the group!

join now: https://t.me/Prestigous_pumps
feel free to message me with any ideas! THANKS!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prestigous_Lord (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:01:21 AM

WELCOME LADIES AND GENTS TO PRESTIGIOUS PUMPS

Hey guys this post has probably been made too many times but im advertising a unique group.
I have managed about 3 successful pump and dump groups that have either gone to the moon but have eventually died out because some admins have secretly been leaking the pump info to some paying users. also most followers in the other groups are fake and botted.

so i am starting this group for the community, it will consist of a channel and a separate interactive chat. I will create a countdown bot and am very active and open to ideas. I want the group to benefit the community as much as it can and am very confident that i can organise a well carried out pump with recommended sell orders when i get the idea of how many people are participating which most groups wont and helps out with FOMO.

Before our first pump i want to have a minimum of 3-4k members to ensure that the pump is worth.
so come join and invite as many people as you can and enjoy some quality pumps! cheers boys!/girls
will also be doing crypto giveaways in the group!

join now: https://t.me/Prestigous_pumps
feel free to message me with any ideas! THANKS!

We are getting members TOO FAST!!! this is great, get on the pump train
Prestigous_Lord (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:34:37 AM

ALREADY 2.5k members wow!!!! This is going to be great! CHAT ROOM WILL BE OPEN SOON
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: