Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:30:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nucleas Vison - a coin with huge potential  (Read 128 times)
mopmop111 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:04:48 AM

Before post, I want to share a message, I am not a financial advisor, although my post might sound convincing do some research before buying this ico.

Ico type: Blockchain service

So let's begin to discuss the product and the problem they are trying to solve Currently, in this century, we want to optimise technology to make our life as easy as possible. Here is where Nucleus Vision steps in. Image when you are at the store and you want to buy a clothing product but you don't know what fashion or style you want to buy, based on previous transactions the retailer gets data on what you bought when you step in the store, it doesn't need any wifi or Bluetooth to do this. Now that the retailer knows what you bought they can recommend you a clothing product based on your style with the data they got, or computers instead of a retailer could recommend a clothing piece. Now you can easily send your transaction to show it to the cashier and then leave, no transactions other than with a tap on the phone!

So now we have looked at the product, why do I think this coin is so potential? - Brands that want to use this ico for this store are very well known and might set a trend. Brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, gap, and Hamleys already trust this product even though it's an ico which is very prestigious, imagine Tommy Hilfiger uses this sort of payment in your country, first of all, people will want to know how you made such an easy payment and how you got such good fast recommendations so fast which will cause hype, second other stores might become influenced by this with news or just with the concept once it becomes more popular. -Roadmap looks very good I don't have much to say about it as you can explore it on the website, but they are planning to get more partnerships with Telecom (one of the biggest cellphone industries in the world), get more ion sensors for phone, Identify millions of users and finally work with neurons. The roadmap before all this future progress is even more interesting check it out on their website. In 2022 they are expecting hypergrowth. -Team&partners Great team which most of the people have done something prestigious in the past, like study Harvard business school or being the ex-director of Levi's. The team consists of 40 members. The coin also has partners working with huge companies like telefone, telecom and Intel.

Last thoughts I think this coin has a huge potential and is definitely worth buying now before it will become hyped and normalized in the future. their team contains lots of prestigious members. I would recommend buying this coin before it gets lots of attention from media and big investors.

Good luck with investments and let the hodl be with you. -Mopmop111
My rating for the ico 4.4/5
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:09:03 AM

So you make an account here and your first post is telling people to invest in some ico. Seems legit.
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:04:45 AM

So you make an account here and your first post is telling people to invest in some ico. Seems legit.

He is pumping his coins. Atleast he wrote a few paragraphs supporting his case. I have see others do the same Here, create an account, make 1 sentence post telling us to buy their coin. Crazy yyyyy
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:25:47 AM

Thanks for sharing  I do think there is quite some hype in this project. It remains to be seen whether it can deliver on its promise after ICO ends in the future. As with all ICO, do your own research.

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:34:06 AM

Before post, I want to share a message, I am not a financial advisor, although my post might sound convincing do some research before buying this ico.

Ico type: Blockchain service

So let's begin to discuss the product and the problem they are trying to solve Currently, in this century, we want to optimise technology to make our life as easy as possible. Here is where Nucleus Vision steps in. Image when you are at the store and you want to buy a clothing product but you don't know what fashion or style you want to buy, based on previous transactions the retailer gets data on what you bought when you step in the store, it doesn't need any wifi or Bluetooth to do this. Now that the retailer knows what you bought they can recommend you a clothing product based on your style with the data they got, or computers instead of a retailer could recommend a clothing piece. Now you can easily send your transaction to show it to the cashier and then leave, no transactions other than with a tap on the phone!

So now we have looked at the product, why do I think this coin is so potential? - Brands that want to use this ico for this store are very well known and might set a trend. Brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, gap, and Hamleys already trust this product even though it's an ico which is very prestigious, imagine Tommy Hilfiger uses this sort of payment in your country, first of all, people will want to know how you made such an easy payment and how you got such good fast recommendations so fast which will cause hype, second other stores might become influenced by this with news or just with the concept once it becomes more popular. -Roadmap looks very good I don't have much to say about it as you can explore it on the website, but they are planning to get more partnerships with Telecom (one of the biggest cellphone industries in the world), get more ion sensors for phone, Identify millions of users and finally work with neurons. The roadmap before all this future progress is even more interesting check it out on their website. In 2022 they are expecting hypergrowth. -Team&partners Great team which most of the people have done something prestigious in the past, like study Harvard business school or being the ex-director of Levi's. The team consists of 40 members. The coin also has partners working with huge companies like telefone, telecom and Intel.

Last thoughts I think this coin has a huge potential and is definitely worth buying now before it will become hyped and normalized in the future. their team contains lots of prestigious members. I would recommend buying this coin before it gets lots of attention from media and big investors.

Good luck with investments and let the hodl be with you. -Mopmop111
My rating for the ico 4.4/5
Hmmm, you have a few competitors in this niche.
I will keep my eye on your develeopment progress.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: