Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:44:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How does Bitcoin mining work?  (Read 111 times)
EricWHerron (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:15:46 AM

I heard that we can mine to earn more Bitcoin but I wonder How does Bitcoin mining work?
MrDen

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:17:11 AM

I heard that we can mine to earn more Bitcoin but I wonder How does Bitcoin mining work?

Bitcoin mining is the process of collecting portion of Bitcoins in the network. Just like any other natural resource, there is a finite amount of Bitcoins. So the maximum amount of Bitcoins that can be generated is 21 million. Until today over 12 million Bitcoins were mined. you need a miner (computer) to mine BTC. this computer needs to solve compelx mathematical problems and once completed BTC will be rewarded.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:30:57 AM

to get the bitcoin by mine it has been there since the first time bitcoin in create and mine it I think is quite difficult and must have knowledge and capital large enough to buy all equipment such as computer equipment, VGA, cooler and also electricity that its power must be adequate .
Yhan-yhan

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:38:21 AM

Bitcoin mining is actually the process of verifying other bitcoin transactions, which users are rewarded for. This is the central mechanic behind the bitcoin economy, and mining is used to keep transactions secure and reliable. This guide will explain how to mine bitcoins and potentially earn a fair amount of money.
mikaeala15

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:41:56 AM

Bitcoin mining with anything less will consume more in electricity than you are likely to earn. It's essential to mine bitcoins with the best bitcoin mining hardware built specifically for that purpose.
wooch4aeye

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

Mining need hardware so first you need miners (mining device), place and electricity.
this operation need some knowledge to earn from it.

tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:48:58 AM

Bitcoin mining is the process of adding transaction records to Bitcoin's public ledger of past transactions or blockchain. This ledger of past transactions is called the block chain as it is a chain of blocks. The block chain serves to confirm transactions to the rest of the network as having taken place.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:54:55 AM

No you can't really mine as an average joe anymore.
Mining is extremely competitive and very complex.
If you don't have access to free electricity, or at least very cheap and don't own some top mining rigs, I recommend you to forget about that.
Safe that money and invest regularly in Bitcoin when you see the price dipping down.
Much less stress and you can learn a lot about the ecosystem meanwhile.
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:55:44 AM

First you must have a very high-end super computer, if you don't have that type of computer description you will mine very small amount of bitcoin that your profit will be less and you'll pay more electricity bill than you mine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: