Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto assets to Buy and HODL for the rest of your life  (Read 205 times)
Cointribute (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:11:41 AM

All the big and successful investors in the stock market world said the same thing - "Find good stocks to buy them and hold them forever".

What are the best crypto's to buy if you're looking for long-term potential and HODL for the rest of your life?
Cointribute (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:25:42 AM

All the big and successful investors in the stock market world said the same thing - "Find good stocks to buy them and hold them forever".

What are the best crypto's to buy if you're looking for long-term potential and HODL for the rest of your life?

HODLing BTC and ETH will have innumerable benefits.
mobomofo

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:41:11 AM

NVIDIA... seriously....

But as far as cryptos. Im a believer that EOS will go all the way. In fact any coin in the top 50 will likely surpass its previous high at some point in the next year...i have yet to lose any money on coins and started mining back in 2012. I just hold them until they eventually become worth more than i paid/mined them for.

As for ETH and BTC...i dont thing BTC has a great future. Yet it was the genesis, but its sluggish and expensive to transact. Ethereum is faster and has a lot of tokens on it but faster platforms ezist/are being developed to handle the load. During the ICO craze ETH  ground to a halt. I believe a new pony will take the show...again my bet is on EOS.
lyoth

Activity: 38
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:44:51 AM
Merited by Soutogu (5)

I think only Bitcoin and Ethereum would apply to that logic. The 2 biggest coins with the best track record and still a lot of potential growth in the future. Forever is too much though, in my opinion.

Create Your Decentralized Life │ ESSENTIA │ One seed. Limitless opportunities (https://essentia.one)
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:04:48 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 05:23:46 AM by mautenisis

Holding an alt for the rest of your life sounds stupidity for me,why would you hold a coin for the rest of your life?you are holding coins to get bigger gains in the future not holding them for nothing,there are plenty of undervalued coins today you just need some deep research to find those.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
cvan

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:24:40 AM

One going off of what you're saying is Polymath. Their platform is meant for the finance industry to launch their own security tokens. They're the ones bridging wall street to blockchain. Thought that was an interesting twist. https://polymath.network/
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:45:29 AM

Except of course that the polymath folks can't get out of their own way.  This super hyped airdrop has been nothing short of a trainwreck, though I guess all publicity is good publicity, right?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:48:58 AM

Im am looking for EOS also. Im waiting for its price to reach 10 or 8 because EOS was already pumped as of now. NEO and ETH are good for long term also but it is too late because they are at the peak as of this writing.

mobomofo

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:09:50 AM

Im am looking for EOS also. Im waiting for its price to reach 10 or 8 because EOS was already pumped as of now. NEO and ETH are good for long term also but it is too late because they are at the peak as of this writing.

Dont wait too long. I bought at $2, $4, $0.55, $6, $8, $17, $14, $16...its called cost averaging. I buy every time it falls behind the last time i bought it and anytime I have extra money. Sure I bought at the top of the market for now, but Im certain its going over $40 when the beta is released so who cares...also i dont think its going back under $10 again unless Larimer doesnt deliver. Also the pumps were due to news. The alpha took it from $4-8. Then the i fomation on the customizable wallet addresses and recoverable lost wallet keys with pushed it to the $12 region. Once the beta launches feb/mar??? And the final product in Jun...I think we will see path to the top 3..though it may take a year, it will need apps produced for it, but i see it taking a similar path eth did...omce the smart contracts were launched and icos started...game on. EOS is ETH 2.0 in my opinion.
Pie_pew

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:20:17 AM

I believe BTC and ETH should be on the list
You can also take a look at DASH and Bitcoin cash
parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:43:43 AM

Holding forever, for what? Lol, sorry, I will no do that. I cannot just watch my asset rot in my wallet. Hold for as long as it hits your target goal price or profit. Whenever I hit my target price I will cash them out but not all. It would he qise for me to sexure my money in banks than watch them slowly going down when the coin's price drops.

parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:45:35 AM

Holding forever, for what? Lol, sorry, I will no do that. I cannot just watch my asset rot in my wallet. Hold for as long as it hits your target goal price or profit. Whenever I hit my target price I will cash them out but not all. It would he qise for me to sexure my money in banks than watch them slowly going down when the coin's price drops.
By the way, I could hold longer on BTC and ETH. They are good coins in a long run. Only takes a lot of patience. I am also holding Oyster Pearl but it sound dropping now, I will just wait it pumps hitting my target, then cash out portions of it as planned rather than watching it fall back to nothing.

Karto

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:58:04 AM

in my opinion its ADA.. they are aiming to build an eco system that you never need to cash out
i dont say that my opinion cant change in the future if something new comes out, but for now its the one i choose
any other coin i am waiting for the right moment to sell
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:02:57 AM

If I had to buy and hold until I was older I would choose ETH and NEO. I think that in the future 2 coin will lead the market. ETH is backed by many nations and the global community, NEO is backed by China. If possible I would invest all in ETH and NEO at this time. Maybe my future will be very bright, I believe in that.

mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:02:51 AM

I'm thinking to get NEO at next dip. This is the amazing coin, I thought it overvalued at 80$, look where it is now. Waves even more bargain but it is not yet gained popularity. I heard rumors that China allowed ICO but only at "domestic" NEO platform. NEO could reach 1000 $ as ETH.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:16:12 AM

yes of course such a term applies, by investing some money you have in the right place, of course you will have a great chance in getting a profit, if you want to invest in bitcoin crypto and ethereum is a place of long-term investment that is very appropriate, according to I both have a pretty good potential, because seeing from the development of bitcoin and ethereum is pretty good, and the most I like is ethereum because it is still possible for him to develop, because there are many who start connecting on ethereum
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:21:41 AM

I'm thinking to get NEO at next dip. This is the amazing coin, I thought it overvalued at 80$, look where it is now. Waves even more bargain but it is not yet gained popularity. I heard rumors that China allowed ICO but only at "domestic" NEO platform. NEO could reach 1000 $ as ETH.

It's true because China supports NEO platform that's why it's worth to hold it and the fact that China is good to hype their coins.
Personally, I'll buy in next dip of oyster pearl before it have the test net and before it listed in binance. Prl is one of the worthy to hold for long-term.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:22:54 AM

Bitcoin for sure but maybe Ethereum as well if you feel risky? But at the same time nothing is a life time hodl because you will eventually sell it or who knows perhaps you pass it on to your kids. But you gotta monitor the markets otherwise you could be in for trouble. I read just now that somebody missed the swap of tokens and they missed out on 1 million because they weren't active. Sucks but things like this can happen, gotta protect.

joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:13:36 AM

I wouldnt hold a coin for that long,nothing is permanent forever doesnt exist maybe few months but not forever,holding coins for too long will give you more chance to lose.

Robin789

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:04:29 PM

Hold for as long as it hits your target goal price or profit.
If possible I would invest all in Ethereum and Waves at this time.
Whenever I hit my target price I will cash them out but not all.
buy some good altcoin for long term.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: