Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:32:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What You Think Of Ethereum Classic  (Read 191 times)
ishaiq (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:34:52 AM

i personally have not invested in ethereum classic but i have invested in ethereum
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:56:51 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 05:27:27 AM by skylar

IMHO right now I think its better to still hold and make an invesment on ethereum rather than ethereum classic. Incoming fork, stable price, support from the community, lot of great token, smart contract thats all my reason I pickup ethereum for now.
Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:41:08 AM

I have no patience to continue to hold ETC, because other tokens have already had a good increase, but ETC... Sad

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:02:10 AM

I think that when the price of ETH goes up, the price of ETC will also go up, so holding ETC is also a good choice. I just bought ETC. Grin

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
dark1jerk

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:37:22 AM

this is a good coin. we HODL since 146k sats. And the mission is already started.
MISSION TO THE MOON! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:56:38 AM

i personally have not invested in ethereum classic but i have invested in ethereum
Ethereum classic has big potential to be more expensive in future like ethereum because ETC is original blockchain of ethereum and many people who invested in the ETC right now, if you want invest in ethereum classic ETC you must learn more about it, the source of information about ETC on bitcointalk visit the official announcement thread on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php you can make questions on there.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:57:10 AM

IMHO right now I think its better to still hold and make an invesment on ethereum rather than ethereum classic. Incoming fork, stable price, support from the community, lot of great token, smart contract thats all my reason I pickup ethereum for now.
For your information, ETC is the original ETH, Smart contracts and essentially everything are the same, ETC didn't reverse transactions after the theft, ETH foundation is a rogue foundation, Now some one is accumulating ETC and when they have enough they will start pumping. Whatever ETH can do ETC can do.
I think that when the price of ETH goes up, the price of ETC will also go up, so holding ETC is also a good choice. I just bought ETC. Grin
You are wrong, ETC could only go up if people start using it for their smart contracts. When that happens $500 would be the 2018 ATH.
xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:15:22 AM

I used to invest in ETC some days ago.
Since then, the price of ETC has been falling, so I sell it , who knows it is starting to go up again now.
So, since you have bought it, just hold it for a long time, and I think ETC will be grow for a long time.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:15:42 AM

For your information, ETC is the original ETH, Smart contracts and essentially everything are the same, ETC didn't reverse transactions after the theft, ETH foundation is a rogue foundation, Now some one is accumulating ETC and when they have enough they will start pumping. Whatever ETH can do ETC can do.
You are wrong, ETC could only go up if people start using it for their smart contracts. When that happens $500 would be the 2018 ATH.

I agreed with your views. Currently ETC price shows good support and we might see the price increase soon. Just my 2 Satoshi.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

zhangfeng666

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:22:00 AM

I don't know much about etc, but when I see that the price of eth goes up, etc goes up, and now the development trend of eth is very good, so the price of etc will continue to rise?
Balang

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:38:57 AM

v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:45:21 AM

ethereum are uses in many are. its uses as media for transaction and for smart contract. ethereum is still the best ico ever. so many. great things been done by ethereum so it will be great if you think to invest in it. i think you would not regret it.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:51:54 AM

the very same as ethereum without the roll back contentious hard fork but without the centralization and the money that ethereum foundation has to advertise and pump the coin.

then that means you have missed out on a huge market with lots of pumps and dumps and lots of profits to be made from those pumps which are even better than ETH pumps because ETC has lower price and can be pumped much easier.

and in the end they both are the same buggy platform which have better competitors that can simply replace it if they gain some small community attention.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:56:41 AM

A new fork is coming so we can expect another pump for etc before this fork. It climbed till 900k sats last year. It still have same potential before the fork. We will see what is going to happen  Smiley
glaciercapital

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:01:02 AM

A new fork is coming so we can expect another pump for etc before this fork. It climbed till 900k sats last year. It still have same potential before the fork. We will see what is going to happen  Smiley

I don't currently own any ETC, but it has a really great team and should be a much higher valuation in my opinion. Will be interesting to see how it performs this year

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

With the fork coming in March 2018, I am expecting to see ETC price to rise significantly. The price has increased 25% since the fork news announced. It is a good time to hold ETC.
Samplex

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:21:37 AM

You are wrong. ETC doesn't have that huge support like ETH so by default it can't do all of those things. It can run smart contracts that's true, but in todays world standard for smart contracts is being made and it is ETH, not many people will opt and go with ETC. Although it is an original coin but it doesn't have huge support as ETH has. It is not rouge foundation, they can do whatever hell they want if they gain support from the community, they did what most of the people felt right at a time, you can't judge what they did they are still upfront of ETC annd will be, call them rouge but look at what are they doing now.

Every single coin can be pumped from now on when we have many new investors chasing the crypto dream. I so ETC could raise as well, but for that they need to have good marketing and to make contracts, to make some people use them as a platform.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:22:18 AM

Ethereum Classic (ETC)

Ethereum Classic is a very strong coin.Its number is 17 by market cap. So it is sitting in the top 20 cryptocurrencies and it has been preparing for big long term race. If you buy Etc at this price minimum profit 200% can go upto 400% by year 2018 end. When south korean exchanges start included in the price of coincapmarket , price increase is natural.

Block explorer - http://gastracker.io/

also a fork is coming in march 2018 , People will hold the coin at this time
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:25:33 AM

Etc is imo overvalued now and used for pumping and dumping. No new icos or projects will base on etc. The usecases became less. So etc is no option beside eth
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:41:13 AM

ETC in my view is more like the terminator of the bull market, each time the rise of ETC will mean the collapse of the entire cryptocurrency market, although I don't know why.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: