Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:03:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't transfer coins from Bitcoinfaucet to Faucethub says: FAUCETHUB HASH ERROR  (Read 109 times)
A_westby831 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:05:34 AM

One Faucet I use is Bitcoinfaucet.fun which requires coin transfers only to Faucethub.io. My problem is that every time I try and transfter my coins from Bitcoinfaucet to Faucethub and it won't transfer - Instead it says:

"Something is wrong - FAUCETHUB HASH ERROR"

When I try to transfer my coins to Faucethub from my cell it gives an additional message before I even try to withdrawl to Faucethub:

"You are using an AdBlock like app, which is blocking the advertising captcha service used on this website"
"Find why Captch Me is much more user friendly and efficient than a standard captcha."
"Find how to unblock the use of Captch Me with an AdBlock like app."
"Thanks to deactivate your ad blocker and to refresh the captcha."

I try to click on the message and it looks like it is going to take me somewhere and does nothing.

I tried clearing my history, cookies, using different browsers, my phone, then my laptop, downloading and running Malwarebytes on both devices with no luck. I of course tried to follow the message above by going to google extensions and trying to find/disable an ad blocker and I don't even have an ad blocker extension! I messed around with turning off pop ups and who knows what else.

I figured in the end I made it worse so I reset everything back to the original settings as well.

NOTE:
My devices are a Acer 64 bit Laptop running Windows 10 with an unsecured Xfinity WIFI connection (friend just gave me there wifi password so I'm bumming off them but it's not secure). I have Avast virus up and running that says all is ok (scanned that as well)
My phone is the Samsung Galaxy Note 8... Not rooted, just normal settings.

I use many faucets and they all transfer just fine to Faucethub - This is the only one not working.

Please help if you can - Anything is appreciated!

Thank you for reading this.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
A_westby831 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:33:49 AM

I figured it out, but for in case any else is having this problem I thought I would share what fixes it.

Whenever it happens - Go to your "wallets" tab to view all your addresses. Update them. Re enter them. Withdraw to your faucethub account.

Repeat every time this error pops up.

xnd

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:40:08 AM

hello Smiley

how this faucet works - when you add a new coin address, it's checked with faucethub for its unique hash

if there is a connection error between the two sites - verification is not made so you get a hash error Smiley

this is a required verification - in case someone uses multiple faucethub accounts to cheat the system.

however, there's a contact button at the bottom of the site - you could have emailed me directly and we could worked this out in private Smiley

A_westby831 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

Thank you I do appreciate you letting me know:-)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: