Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:18:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRB of the future!!!  (Read 132 times)
Thanhnghi (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:13:08 AM

Last week the XRB price did not fluctuate significantly, there are signs of getting out, people continue to give me more comments to keep it !!! Your residuals have been put into the XRB so it's a bit nervous !!  Kiss Kiss Kiss
fat buddah

Activity: 331
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:02:49 AM

Last week the XRB price did not fluctuate significantly, there are signs of getting out, people continue to give me more comments to keep it !!! Your residuals have been put into the XRB so it's a bit nervous !!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

No, that coin has already increased a lot during the last few weeks, from $0,30 to $28 in just a month, now it is stable, but for me, it is pretty risky to invest in a token that has already increased by more than x100.

aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:12:03 AM

Don't think it is the future but I do think another leg for a pump is in store when this coin hits Binance. It may not happen and the dump may take place prior but I feel like there is a good chance yet of a solid pump.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:15:20 AM

I think it will see significant correction first before the next leg up, may be we can see a similar pattern like btc growth, most probably we are already in correction phase.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:11:40 AM

No, that coin has already increased a lot during the last few weeks, from $0,30 to $28 in just a month, now it is stable, but for me, it is pretty risky to invest in a token that has already increased by more than x100.

I agree with you. Now RaiBlocks is too risky investment after this whole pump of the token.
It's more reasonable to choose a  few new promising ICOs and wait few months to profit.
Thanhnghi (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:07:38 AM

I agree with you. Now RaiBlocks is too risky investment after this whole pump of the token.
It's more reasonable to choose a  few new promising ICOs and wait few months to profit.

Can you give me some promo ico? From the start of the investment I just pointed to the XRB!!! 😗😗😗
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: