Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:24:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll edit your paper/site/ann for grammatical correctness and the such  (Read 70 times)
HacksawJD (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:53:11 AM

Hey guys,

I am new to the crypto world, but it only took me a moment to realize that many websites, announcements, and whitepapers are laden with spelling, grammatical, and syntactical issues. This came as a shock to me, as such documents are critical for the success of a concept, and (potentially) a coin in its entirety.

If you're in need of someone to complete a thorough edit of any of your documents, I'd be interested in doing it for a price. Of course, the details of any agreement would vary from document to document. Any interested party could also provide me with an excerpt, I could perform a clean-up (if required), and then you could consider whether or not you'd like to use my services for the entire document. We'd only agree on a price once all of the details and minutiae were established and agreed upon!

DM me if you have a project that needs proofreading.  Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: