Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Your Vote!
Tradingview - 3 (75%)
Cryptowatch - 1 (25%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am now seriously engage to trading! Tradingview or Cryptowatch???  (Read 183 times)
8Habits (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:00:19 AM

After many trades done in years, I am now seriously going for it full time and would like to invest with a more bigger bankroll.

I know that you may ask, you have been trading for years and yet you don't know which platform are you using? That question is legit and I also ask myself from time to time.

My max trade currently is .01 per trade but is seriously going to max .05 or .1 per trade - I already have a good system that works for me well with that max .01 and would like to scale that is why I am now asking you these questions Smiley

I have been using both but with the free version - tradingview only has 1 alerts while cryptowatch can have many. Which one is really better with the paid subscription?

I just wanna ask if it is SAFE to integrate your poloniex account to cryptowatch and just trade inside the latter?

Please give your gold input mates! Smiley

Thanks a lot!
Soke

Activity: 101
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:38:41 AM

I prefer and use Coinigy for trading technical analysis.  First month is free.  It is worth getting a subscription afterwards. 
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:18:11 AM

If you are a good technical analyst or have background from forex i will definitely recommend you tradingview, you will also like its charts if you are from forex trading.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:21:02 AM

I gave my vote for Tradingview.

In general, I like Cryptowatch more, but I'm using Tradingview because most traders around is using and it's much easier to compare opinions and looking into graph if you are with the same.

Good luck with the scaling Smiley
Janus101

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:55:01 AM

Cryptowatch for me.
8Habits (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:49:03 AM

Thank you for all the replies mates! I truly appreciate it.. I need to go and check the features of tradingview and get their 30 day trial to learn and maximize its use.. Cryptowatch is quite cheap though I may also purchase its pro subscription what is few $ more a month that can make our trading more convenience for us along the way.

Again, my sincerest thanks to all.

More ideas why tradingview or cryptowatch is good for them are all welcome! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: