Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:14:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaigns. Has the most positive outcome for newbies ?  (Read 144 times)
coasterridex (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:26:53 AM

Hello everyone !  newbie here. Still trying to learn stuff from you guys who already experience trading or earning cryptos in different ways. So please if you can spare me a little bit of your time to share your knowledge/experience or even just criticizing my work will be much appreciated. As what other people says, Learn from your mistakes.

So i have been reading stuff from this group/site and I've been more focus on finding the most convenient way to earn cryptocurrency without investing money. I know that it is actually one of the common things you could expect from a newbie like me who dont have much to offer. So literally we seek what is there for us that we can do to to earn something from nothing thru investing hardworks and efforts only. Been seeking for an answer a few days now and what i found is something that i personally think i could possibly start off. Signature Campaigns.
Basing also on those other people who shared their opinion in this site Signature campaigns creates more positive outcome than the other ways like answering surveys, trying out apps etc. but for me to be able join a campaign i should at least meet some of the requirements such as being junior member of the site.

Now my question is how can i be able to rank up ? is it really thru posting only as other people keep telling me or there is a different kind of activity that i could also do ? And also i heard about tokens ? What's the use of it and how can it affect my earnings if incase i was able to join a campaign ?

Hope that make sense.
Thank you !
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stimliall

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:31:33 AM

Only raise your level to the minimum required level of the signature task (JR), and you can attend!
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:46:17 AM

I never post advice on new users' posts about inquiries for sig campaigns, but judging by your introduction and how you put a lot of thought into your post, it seems as if you'd be a good candidate for a lot of signature campaigns.

First things first, you'll have to understand how forum ranks work. Check out this thread about the subject matter, and if you still have questions, try scrolling through some of the last pages to see if they're answered: Forum ranks/positions/badges (What do those shiny coins under my name mean?)

Most of the high-paying sig campaigns do not allow low ranking members, so you'll have to get your rank up to an acceptable level before applying for these campaigns. However, there are some campaigns (mostly in the Altcoin section) that do allow low level members to join, but they don't pay as much, or they will pay using altcoins (usually their own crypto that you'd be advertising). Although this isn't hugely profitable, it's a great way to understand how signature campaigns work here.

You can find signature campaigns in the Services section of the forums, and alternatively in the Service Discussion (Altcoin) board for altcoin campaigns.

Protip: If you want to have an extremely successful "career" with signature campaigns, start posting constructive posts starting from now, unlike the shitposts you'll see littering the forums where signatures are attached to users'... Be thoughtful, don't post short answers or posts answering the same thing the poster before you answered, etc.

Also look into joining some bounty campaigns (services section, as well). These don't often pay out a lot, but it's a great way to make a few bucks here and there until you can rank your account up.

Welcome to the boards, and good luck. And please. Don't be a shitposter lol

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:07:35 AM

Hello everyone !  newbie here. Still trying to learn stuff from you guys who already experience trading or earning cryptos in different ways. So please if you can spare me a little bit of your time to share your knowledge/experience or even just criticizing my work will be much appreciated. As what other people says, Learn from your mistakes.

So i have been reading stuff from this group/site and I've been more focus on finding the most convenient way to earn cryptocurrency without investing money. I know that it is actually one of the common things you could expect from a newbie like me who dont have much to offer. So literally we seek what is there for us that we can do to to earn something from nothing thru investing hardworks and efforts only. Been seeking for an answer a few days now and what i found is something that i personally think i could possibly start off. Signature Campaigns.
Basing also on those other people who shared their opinion in this site Signature campaigns creates more positive outcome than the other ways like answering surveys, trying out apps etc. but for me to be able join a campaign i should at least meet some of the requirements such as being junior member of the site.

Now my question is how can i be able to rank up ? is it really thru posting only as other people keep telling me or there is a different kind of activity that i could also do ? And also i heard about tokens ? What's the use of it and how can it affect my earnings if incase i was able to join a campaign ?

Hope that make sense.
Thank you !
I was told that in some companies you can participate with Newby, although they do not earn much on them but you can fill the rank and make a couple of bucks, here I am looking for this, only very few of them.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
dragon fire

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:41:04 AM

Hope that make sense.
Thank you !
I think it's not because the signature campaign is just choosing which already has its own level.
after all, the average majority that beginners do to fill their wallets is to play games or the like.
so, just a suggestion, make it easy for beginners to get a chance to follow a signature campaign with ease. or open access for beginners to get in the signature campaign.
munir15

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:58:07 AM

This is a good question for the newbie like me,now i understand if you want to level up you need a patient and hardwork.Its like a job if you want to promote you need to work harder and integrity to your company,and the respect to your work for.thank you
coloseum

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:11:05 AM

Only raise your level to the minimum required level of the signature task (JR), and you can attend!
For now, the rank that can join Signature campaign is Member. It means the guy have to reach at least 60 acitivites and 10 merits totally before ranking up to Member. It's not hard if he/she can write constructive threads with interesting ideas and possitive thoughts. There are so many users who are at higher ranks ready to help new users.

Merit scores also a good motivation for newbies to learn more about the forum's rules and the crypto ecosystem.
That is the best thing I have seen since the day I joined the forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: