Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a loan for .1 btc (Yes collateral)  (Read 199 times)
jho214 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:08:36 AM

Loan Amount: 0.1btc
Time to repay:1 month more or less
Reason: Trading
Type of Collateral : Cloud mining contract from genesis mining with 7.7th btc and 30mh eth contract
Intrest amount: .0008 btc per day

Yes I’m a newbie, never thought I would end in this situation coming here to ask for a loan. The type of collateral is a cloud mining account that has a 7.7th contract that is open ended and 30 my ethereum contract that ends in August of 2019. The cloud mining company is Genesis mining if you would want to look into it.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:12:22 AM

Type of Collareral: Cloud mining contract from genesis mining with 7.7th btc and 30mh eth contract

Yes I’m a newbie, never thought I would end in this situation coming here to ask for a loan. The type of collateral is a cloud mining account that has a 7.7th contract that is open ended and 30 my ethereum contract that ends in August of 2019. The cloud mining company is Genesis mining if you would want to look into it.

Cloud mining companies are scams.  THINK ABOUT IT - if a company could make $100 a day in mining, why would they sell it to you for $80 and let you make $20?

Close the thread before you get negative trust - if you even care...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jho214 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:17:46 AM

Type of Collareral: Cloud mining contract from genesis mining with 7.7th btc and 30mh eth contract

Cloud mining companies are scams.  THINK ABOUT IT - if a company could make $100 a day in mining, why would they sell it to you for $80 and let you make $20?

Close the thread before you get negative trust - if you even care...
Well, I’m not gonna close the thread because I would still need a loan, but just on a friendly level to let you know, I have broken even and even profited. I did some pretty dumb stuff with it and now I’m left asking for a loan. If you want to disaccount cloud mining account as a collateral I do not have one to offer
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:28:05 AM

Well, I’m not gonna close the thread because I would still need a loan, but just on a friendly level to let you know, I have broken even and even profited. I did some pretty dumb stuff with it and now I’m left asking for a loan. If you want to disaccount cloud mining account as a collateral I do not have one to offer

Fair enough, but asking for a loan using a scam as collateral gets you negative trust.

I understand you don't care as this is your throw away account.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jho214 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:31:37 AM

Fair enough, but asking for a loan using a scam as collateral gets you negative trust.

I understand you don't care as this is your throw away account.  :/

I am probably planning on not using this as a throwaway account but, I am willing to provide you proof of all my payments and profit charts  to make you think otherwise of the cloud mining business and how it is not a scam. But I wouldn’t understand why you would believe that it could be a scam, I thought the same as well when I first got into it.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:36:07 AM

I thought the same as well when I first got into it.

But now you believe it's not a scam?

I'll copy and paste for you - slowly - and you can tell me how it works.

THINK ABOUT IT - if a company could make $100 a day in mining, why would they sell it to you for $80 and let you make $20?

jho214 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:56:00 AM

I thought the same as well when I first got into it.

But now you believe it's not a scam?

I'll copy and paste for you - slowly - and you can tell me how it works.

THINK ABOUT IT - if a company could make $100 a day in mining, why would they sell it to you for $80 and let you make $20?

This company makes a passive earning by charging a matinee fee, if anything my idea is that the company believes that mining will not work long term because there can only be 21 million btc mined, therefore they are able to stock up with machines lease them out let the matinee fee and pricing of contracts to be earned pay off. After mining is un profitable obviously the contracts would have to end and they are able to re sell their machines. But hey that’s my theory, I’m down to talk, not in any way a scammer, just trying to offer a collateral. I just feel like I’m being misjudged in the wrong way. Also you can tell if a company is a scam or not by accepting credit card payments. I paid with a credit card, if anything you can always get a charge back. Ones that do not offer credit card payments as a acceptance should be consider a scam. I’m as aware as you, I’m down to become a long term member and help out bust scams if that’s your things.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

I’m as aware as you, I’m down to become a long term member and help out bust scams if that’s your things.

First of all, planning to become a long term member with first post a Loan Request, it's a joke.
If you was aware you will listen what others more (by far...) experienced members have to say and take their advices and use them.
Instead of that you try to convince them that they are ignorant or fools and you are the smart one. Ok then!

You are right, it's not a scam! Put everything you got, sell your house, your car, your organs or whatever you have and buy all the mining power.
After you been rich, in about 4-6 months as they say (i suppose so, because all the "cloud mining sites" state the same), come here and tell us in which tropical island you are and how idiots we are and a pic from you new Lambo.

Until then, enjoy your feedback and we will see you around. After all you will be here, you want to be a long term member... (From when to be an active member has term?!) Undecided

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CoinMarble

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

.. The cloud mining company is Genesis mining if you would want to look into it.

Yes, I do believe in Genesis Mining before, but not anymore. I would rather buy or build my own mining machine than investing in cloud mining site. One more thing, you really need to provide a valuable and cash-able collateral to request a loan here.
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

Disagree with the statement that cloud mining companies are all scams. If I had a large GPU farm, representing a substantial capital investment, I'd jump at the chance to get a 50% return on my investment with no risk which could be done by selling people mining contracts. By contrast, if I try to do all the mining myself I am at the whim of fluctuations in the value of crypto and mining profitability. Some are scams, of course, but the business model is not in and of itself a scam.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:42:04 PM

Disagree with the statement that cloud mining companies are all scams. If I had a large GPU farm, representing a substantial capital investment, I'd jump at the chance to get a 50% return on my investment with no risk which could be done by selling people mining contracts. By contrast, if I try to do all the mining myself I am at the whim of fluctuations in the value of crypto and mining profitability. Some are scams, of course, but the business model is not in and of itself a scam.

As you say it,a business model. A legally business model. Because there is no way to sell a contract if you are not verified,both you and your business.
Contracts it's serious paperwork and not so easy as you implying. The 99% of those who claim that runs a cloud mining business are scammers,imposters and liars.

BTW running a personnal mining farm it's not the same.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: