Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:12:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the predicted value for BTC in end of 2018??????  (Read 964 times)
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:38:09 AM
Merited by Coin_trader (1)

lets give your comment...................

Almost everyone that deals with the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has their own predictions for the major virtual currency. The price predictions range from $20k to $100k for the last quarter of this year. Others are predicted that bitcoin will reach $11500 to
415k in the middle of this year. Bitcoin price is really unpredictable and it is not like stock market which is more stable. It also hard to predict something that fluctuates rapidly like bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but if you know how to trade, you can always use technical analysis for your own prediction.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:45:02 AM

Do we need to predict the price? We can guess it might reach more than $20k not sure about that. Traders and others cannot give the accurate price because market is like a roller coaster ride. I guess this year maybe price can be huge in this market.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:53:22 AM

Last year they told us 20k is coming when bitcoins was at 1k. We'll laughed and even termed them as fools including myself I didn't believe them and it did reach there.

Then again by December a 40k target was given to us by end of 2018, post that what happened is history.

Every country out there is trying to trains it's gun on bitcoins and make sure to cause it's downfall but they're horribly failing.

I feel it could go as high as 40k if the fud clears out or it'll end up around 20k I don't think it'll be lower than that.
Ca.ming14

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:25:16 AM

I actually cannot tell what would be a possible value of Bitcoin by end of the year but base on my research it says that, the wild growth and recent price fluctuations associated with bitcoin have investors seeking price predictions for the coming year. Investors are understandably concerned about whether bitcoin will experience a crippling course correction, or continue rapid growth. It might accomplish both. In November, bitcoin plunged nearly 30% before sharply rebounding to hit the $10,000 price range. This recent rebound involves fueling market anxiety and the fear of missing out (FOMO) among new investors.
As a consequence, bitcoin prices will continue to rise, and assertions that bitcoin has entered bubble territory will undoubtedly intensify. However, since cryptocurrency prices are not based on earnings, the market will likely remain highly speculative and volatile. Nevertheless, bitcoin analysts are doing their best to ascertain what’s in store for 2018.

From Bitcoin Price Predictions for 2018: An Expert Roundup
https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-price-predictions-2018/
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:08:27 AM

I actually cannot tell what would be a possible value of Bitcoin by end of the year but base on my research it says that, the wild growth and recent price fluctuations associated with bitcoin have investors seeking price predictions for the coming year. Investors are understandably concerned about whether bitcoin will experience a crippling course correction, or continue rapid growth. It might accomplish both. In November, bitcoin plunged nearly 30% before sharply rebounding to hit the $10,000 price range. This recent rebound involves fueling market anxiety and the fear of missing out (FOMO) among new investors.
As a consequence, bitcoin prices will continue to rise, and assertions that bitcoin has entered bubble territory will undoubtedly intensify. However, since cryptocurrency prices are not based on earnings, the market will likely remain highly speculative and volatile. Nevertheless, bitcoin analysts are doing their best to ascertain what’s in store for 2018.

From Bitcoin Price Predictions for 2018: An Expert Roundup
https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-price-predictions-2018/

The market are in the strange situation (down trend) we cannot really know how much price can bitcoin go by the end of this year some people predict it can hit by $50k buy its far far away to achieved.
Theres a lot of opinion and review about bitcoin price but in the end we cannot predict the situation this gonna be more complicated compare to last year price hoping the market can return to its normal situation.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:36:17 PM

For me, the predicted value for bitcoin at the end of 2018 is 50,000$ or above. Yes, the seems a vast cost comparing the price of bitcoin right now, but if you analyze the graphical worth of bitcoin in the previous years, you will notice that bitcoin’s amount always drop in the first quarter and increase at the last quarter. During the last December, 2017 bitcoin’s price reaches 20,000$. I’m hoping that bitcoin will become more expensive in this year.  Smiley
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:58:17 PM

let's give your comment...................
I predict the value of Bitcoin by the end of 2018 will be around 500 million. I certainly hope the value is higher than the end of last year.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:12:49 PM

Its very hard to predict because we all know that bitcoin is unpredictable and decentralized we don't know when it's going to ruse and when it's going to dump well then all we need to do is to eait and be wise. I think before year ends The price will soon become $40,000.
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:26:06 PM

as in my opinion it is very hard to predict for the value of bitcoin in the end of this year,because i don't understand for the price of bitcoin now it will go down and up so how can i know the price of bitcoin,i just go on working and earning more bitcoin for good.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

I dont think 2018 will be the year of bitcoin because of the bad news that is rising everyday.  Bitcoin may drop to $5k if this bad news continues.

pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:02:27 PM

According to the rumors and specualtion by many of experts here in the forum last year that this year 2018 up to December bitcoin will become  60k$ up to 80k$ which is very high literally speaking. But nothing to loose if we hold on to it, but in my assessment I think it is in between 20k$ up to 40K$ before end of this year.
sordinihandbag

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:16:00 PM

I think it would cross over 2200$ by the end of the year.
Newbie Wong

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:27:33 PM

BTC price curve, like other coins, have been following J pattern again and again. Now it seems a start of a new cycle of J pattern... and each pattern height is about tenfold.  Interesting!! Grin
appleslymphoma

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:41:39 PM

I think it would surely cross the mark of 25k by the end of this year Wink
alexmuro

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:47:12 PM

I have two estimations for the year end one on the positive side and one on the negative side. Positive mind makes me think that btc price will reach a 100,000$ quite easily until the end of the year. While the negative mind says it will come to around 6-7K$ until the end of the year. I am quite sure that they will not be any wayout between them.
That's a good estimation mate. It is hard to predict a certain price since we dont know yet what will happen tomorrow or the coming days. If that current price of bitcoin will start to rise up to 12KUSD next month, then my prediction would be around 20K to 30KUSD before the year 2018 ends. And thats what I think as of now basing on the status of bitcoin price this month.
redshiftexpensive

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:18:59 PM

I personally hope that its price go down even the lowest mark ever in history of btcs. So that everyone can understand its real face
Smack 1

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:55:21 PM

it is very difficult to predict bitcoin prices by the end of 2018, if these negative issues are more and more the bitcoin prices will decline further by the end of this year. but if a lot of positive news is in the middle until the end of 2018 I'm sure bitcoin prices will soar in price. I expect more positive issues about bitcoin by the end of 2018 so that bitcoin prices soar at the end of 2018.

Safein.com                     
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:09:10 PM

As you already know, Twitter is also planning to ban any crypto related content. It puts in danger also bounty campaigns. However, George Kikvadze from Bitfury predicted an unbelievable price increase by the end of the year - 52k
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:19:26 PM

Bitcoin's exchange rate has fallen to $ 7,000 due to the impact of the G20 meeting. Bitcoin's exchange rate is forecast to fall to a low of $ 5,000, and by the end of the year, it will rise to a high of 30,000 by the end of 2018. So if you are investing in Bitcoin, then hold and track the upcoming event of this crypto.

aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:11:00 AM

if it is objective to think it is difficult to make such a forecast considering all these falls and growths in the last few months
We have seen some increase in the market value of the bitcoin since last few days and that now the market value of the bitcoin has reached over 12k $ which is really an indication that the market value in the coming days will get even higher.

We can’t be sure about this but still I am very much hopeful that we will be able to see a very significant increase in the market value by then and that it will be 20k $ or even more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: