Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:25:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MurfCoin] 23MM Coins, POW, DGW Retargeting, Litecoin Fork - Get Some FLUFF  (Read 743 times)
galaxyxxz

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:37:28 AM

I use cgminer, on the express pool ~ 20khs, however visit http://explorer.murfcoin.org/search. I did not find any presence, I tried about 30 minutes, I felt wasted time

Hash Rate is quite high now 145 Mh/s, however, I am competing with some of the miners who have come online, and I have a small amount of FLUFF being mined. I will try share this with anyone who cannot mine, so that they can get into the game.

Just DM me your wallet adress.

Yes, I will PM to you. However, my personal computer at home is using AMD RX560 card, I am wondering what software to use to mine FLUFF?
cryptonexii (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:48:34 AM

I use cgminer, on the express pool ~ 20khs, however visit http://explorer.murfcoin.org/search. I did not find any presence, I tried about 30 minutes, I felt wasted time

Hash Rate is quite high now 145 Mh/s, however, I am competing with some of the miners who have come online, and I have a small amount of FLUFF being mined. I will try share this with anyone who cannot mine, so that they can get into the game.

Yes, I will PM to you. However, my personal computer at home is using AMD RX560 card, I am wondering what software to use to mine FLUFF?

FLUFF is minable using CPU, GPU and ASIC just like litecoin so there are many miners pointing L3 500 Mh/s miners at the pool, unfortunately, unless you rent or own an L3 antminer, you really cannot have a chance of finding a block when they are online.

I actually was not anticipating that miners would start throwing so much hash at it so quickly :-/

MurfCoin Engineer No. 001 - May the FLUFF be with you.
http://www.murfcoin.org
I do airdrops manually after 6PM every day PST. Please be patient :-)
galaxyxxz

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:51:50 AM

FLUFF is minable using CPU, GPU and ASIC just like litecoin so there are many miners pointing L3 500 Mh/s miners at the pool, unfortunately, unless you rent or own an L3 antminer, you really cannot have a chance of finding a block when they are online.

I actually was not anticipating that miners would start throwing so much hash at it so quickly :-/

The recently launched altcoin usually does not support ASIC, as that would not really be fair to everyone, and not universally accessible Sad
cryptonexii (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:32:18 AM

The recently launched altcoin usually does not support ASIC, as that would not really be fair to everyone, and not universally accessible Sad

Once an ASIC miner decides to mine, there is not much we can do except wait until they are completed, or compete with them for shares (all coins except ASIC resistant have this issue, as far I am aware) :-(

cryptonexii (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:39:35 AM

I will send FLUFF from the FLUFFY reserves to those who come early to the thread, and cannot mine, as I was not expecting such hashpower.

Just post your FLUFF wallet address.

majorrp2

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:57:32 PM

i will PM you, no one can expect a new release coin has such high hash rate, it just over your expectation, and good luck to your project
blindprophet

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

I will send FLUFF from the FLUFFY reserves to those who come early to the thread, and cannot mine, as I was not expecting such hashpower.

Just post your FLUFF wallet address.

I will pm you.  thank you.  This is really good project, I hope it has great success.
belinda97

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:58:33 PM

Will you run a social bounty? Don't find this information in first post.
Boostoholic

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:33:05 PM

Love the concept, helping foster animals is so important! I'm solo mining with about 20mh/s to keep the network moving and will submit a request to add FLUFF to all the altcoin exchanges I use.

Also - as you're the first dedicated miner at any kind of decent hashrate, I'll put your name as a contributor in the notes of the first donation if we get there!

Awesome, thank you! Looks like the network hashrate is hovering around 1gh/s now, so I switched over to the pool.

I'm no engineer or programmer, but I do know my way around the crypto world. I've been brainstorming some ideas for the coin that might help with recognition/adoption of FLUFF. I'll share them with you once I have some details ironed out.

Hopefully we can see some exponential interest in it over the coming year, and we can help as many rescues as possible!
yg10

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:19:03 AM

Nice idea of the coin.

So far I was able to run a wallet on mac, started the miner (minerd) and now I am happy owner of some FLUFFS. Some of them I think were not mined but given to me.
But I have some problems synchronizing CLI node with the network. Please advice.

I'd recommend to run some server for murfcoin.org and put there the initial post of this thread before you get a website. Even aliasing to explorer.murfcoin.org will be better than DNS error.
Boostoholic

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:03:30 PM

I would like to add to the exchange bounty... 8k FLUFF for a total of 10,000 for anyone who gets it onto an exchange.
Boostoholic

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:30:47 AM

The difficulty has dropped to a point where CPU/GPU mining is possible, come join http://pool.murfcoin.org/ and get some FLUFF!

Over the next few days I will be randomly sending 100 FLUFF to all users mining on the pool!
galaxyxxz

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:35:43 AM

The problem now is the liquidity of the coin
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:42:06 AM

Finally a fork that is worth making lol!

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
JWKY

Activity: 602
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:12:24 AM

The difficulty has dropped to a point where CPU/GPU mining is possible, come join http://pool.murfcoin.org/ and get some FLUFF!

Over the next few days I will be randomly sending 100 FLUFF to all users mining on the pool!

I do mining with cpuminer but why I don't appear in the worker list? any problem?
using port 3333, 4444 not working for me win 32-bit
my address: MGFKXyLZWevAyidpd5nPuXp7QqHXTo2S6G

●⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬ Bitcoin RM(First smart fork of Bitcoin,100% Proof-of-Work) ▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫●
▬ ● ▬   Bitcoin RM is NOW LIVE, Pool mining, ECI apply now HERE   ▬ ● ▬
●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
galaxyxxz

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:15:07 AM

The current problem is how the coin is exchanged, otherwise all would be meaningless Cheesy
Boostoholic

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:59:11 AM

I do mining with cpuminer but why I don't appear in the worker list? any problem?

I'm not seeing your address on the pool either... can you post your .bat file for us to have a look at? Sending you some FLUFF to get you started.

JWKY

Activity: 602
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:12:55 AM

I'm not seeing your address on the pool either... can you post your .bat file for us to have a look at? Sending you some FLUFF to get you started.

minerd --url=stratum+tcp://pool.murfcoin.org:3333 --userpass=MGFKXyLZWevAyidpd5nPuXp7QqHXTo2S6G:x

●⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬ Bitcoin RM(First smart fork of Bitcoin,100% Proof-of-Work) ▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫●
▬ ● ▬   Bitcoin RM is NOW LIVE, Pool mining, ECI apply now HERE   ▬ ● ▬
●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
galaxyxxz

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:19:29 AM

How did the coin exchange work?
Boostoholic

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:28:13 AM

JWKY: Are you seeing a hashrate from the miner? Any accepted shares?

galaxyxxz: We are working on being listed on our first exchange, the coin has not been out long, we must be patient. When the coin becomes liquid it can start being used for it's intended purpose; to help rescue animals and their caregivers! There is already a 10k bounty for help getting listed, and it will go up as time passes.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: