Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CHEAP Ethical Hacking Services  (Read 231 times)
stefankzt (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:54:14 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 11:15:16 PM by stefankzt

Hello, I am offering affordable ethical Hacking services in exchange for btc.
Services Includ
-Social Media Hacking
-Password Recovery
-Email Hacking
-IP Locator
-PayPal, amazon, eBay, and Spotify Hacking
-Apple ID Hacking
-BitcoinTalk Account Recovery
All of these services are to either help you regain access to an account if you either got hacked or forgot your password. The IP locator is to track someone trying to harass, stalk, or do anything that causes you to feel unsafe on the internet. You must pay 0.007429 BTC down before I start Hacking. After service is completed you will pay the rest of the cost (0.011093 BTC). Please contact me via kik: stefankzt if you are interested.
casethecase

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:46:49 PM

OPs legit!! Paid the cost and he got the job done in about 2 hours! Thank you sir Smiley
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:06:05 PM

If you are really legit, why not to use escrow? Don't get me wrong, but you are just newbie and there is no guarantee that you won't runaway with 0.007 BTC.
And, can you hack Bitcointalk accounts? There are lot of people who lost their accounts after it was hacked. If you can help to regain access to account, you may find some people interested.

stefankzt (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:14:31 PM

If you are really legit, why not to use escrow? Don't get me wrong, but you are just newbie and there is no guarantee that you won't runaway with 0.007 BTC.
And, can you hack Bitcointalk accounts? There are lot of people who lost their accounts after it was hacked. If you can help to regain access to account, you may find some people interested.
I WONT runaway with the payment, I’ve already received a payment and done what I was supposed to do. And I could hack bitcointalk accounts lol so yeah I’ll put that on there for offered services.
Lil Mac

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:38:09 PM

I WONT runaway with the payment, I’ve already received a payment and done what I was supposed to do. And I could hack bitcointalk accounts lol so yeah I’ll put that on there for offered services.

This guy is a scammer. He is also trying to sell an Amazon account with $1500 but requires you to send him $450 first no escrow. He runs if you mention escrow.
Lil Mac

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:59:02 PM

Awww now he's so butt hurt I called out his scams he gave me fake feedback lol
HTHP

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:02:07 AM

Please what do you mean by Social Media Hacking ??
Lil Mac

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:08:00 AM

Nothing. He's a loser trying to have you send him money first for nothing
stefankzt (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

I mean like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat Password Recovery..
Lil Mac

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:50:27 AM

Lol you're such a loser OP. Leaving fake feedback cause I called out your scam attempt
stefankzt (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:09:06 AM

Lol you're such a loser OP. Leaving fake feedback cause I called out your scam attempt
Says the one who can’t get his salty ass off my posts!!!
Lil Mac

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:20:11 AM

You tried to scam me then left fake feedback. I'll be on every post you make so may as well start a new account
dvdzoner52

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:30:29 AM

your ID new

stefankzt (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:41:31 AM

You tried to scam me then left fake feedback. I'll be on every post you make so may as well start a new account
You might as well make a new account, no one wants to buy someone with -2 trust LOL
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: