Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:54:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: lowest price it might fall to?  (Read 458 times)
jevee (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:56:12 AM

we all know that the constantly changing price of bitcoin is nothing new, but what do you think is the lowest price bitcoin could fall to? i think it won't fall below 10k again, the only thing that could lower the price is people losing intrest but because there are a lot more people intrested in bitcoins and the ever growing community will help it's price to grow i don't bealive that will happen.

SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem
Announcement | Telegram | SportyCo.io
Coinmarketcap
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:08:11 AM

maybe in the next few months btc's price will fall below 10k dollars, even 7-8k dollars. But at that point people will start to keep their money on btc again..
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:13:44 AM

we all know that the constantly changing price of bitcoin is nothing new, but what do you think is the lowest price bitcoin could fall to? i think it won't fall below 10k again, the only thing that could lower the price is people losing intrest but because there are a lot more people intrested in bitcoins and the ever growing community will help it's price to grow i don't bealive that will happen.
It is difficult to predict the long term price and how much it might fall,but I can tell you this ,the recent rise is mainly due to institutional funding and they are not into bitcoin for its sentimental values ,they are just looking for big profits and when these whales decides to dump the coin we will see the price dropping well below ten thousand .
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:21:26 AM

I think it will fall around $8k-$10k most likely before it reaches another all time high. And bitcoin lately has been steady around $12k-$14k more or less for the past weeks.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:23:54 AM

Observing the motion of bitcoin graph price maybe your right 10k. But before it take place it should down slowly not too harsh to make it down to happen. There is always a processing of prices and it depends to the wants of people to buy bitcoin. The slow down of bitcoin is all about the less interest that result to less investors. In my presumption 10k is very low. We can say around 12k this year if it will down, but if not approximately bitcoin price will jump to high.
BTCtrader9

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:24:29 AM

I don't think it will go below 12k like it went few days back.

But it also depends on the kind of news which is being shared like being banned by a country or a new technology being introduced.
woshiniubia

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:28:15 AM

No one knows the future, if I know when the currency fell to the lowest price, then I will go to my best to borrow a lot of money, at the time of minimum buy COINS, so I will soon become rich
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:42:18 AM

no one really can predict or no one knows but I believe in bitcoin, if ever it will fall, I don't think it will.like in he bottom.of 10kusd. in my opinion it will still continue to increase its price but as we all knew it is cryptocurrency, so it is volatile. it keeps changing either increase or decrease but i am hoping it will continue to increase.
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:44:55 AM

In 2013-14 it fell from 1000 to 200 and stayed there for several months. Those who were around at that time I am sure can remeber that. I can see no reason it can't fall from thirteenish thousands it is now to 2000 and stay there for several months as well

kaolin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:46:01 AM

many people are predicted if bitcoin really Fall the worst possibility is at 3000$ whay the.... I don't believe it my self but we can't lie about bitcoin critical issue and her history when it's fall from 1k to 300 on 2015

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:03:25 PM

I read some TA that the lowest price bitcoin can go is $8K. But we all know that the market is very unpredictable and sometimes we can't apply TA on bitcoin. Likewise, i didn't believed that it will fall below $10K because people will get bitcoin back because its a discount. People losing interest on it because of the current issues that we are facing. But if its going to be resolved in the next coming of months, I don't see bitcoin falling below $10K.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:14:48 PM

I will start saying that this is not fud, because to be honest, since I don't trade I don't really care about the price at all. For me bitcoin is still evolving and it will eventually become huge because it has so much potencial of changing the way we see and use money. For me on worst case scenario bitcoin will at least become a much better PayPal solution.

Now getting back on topic, I think it's perfectly possible for bitcoin to fall bellow $10k. Nothing new has emerged recently, and after the fomo has slowed down less people will buy into bitcoin, because they don't really understand it. So we will probably continue seeing a lot of people selling, because the price is falling, and only a few, that understand bitcoin, will buy in. If you look at the charts you will see that it takes almost no volume for the price to decline, and it takes a lot of volume for the price to go up, meaning in my opinion that there is no actually real support established, and we have more sale order than buy orders.

Anyway like I said at the start of this post, this is not fud, and I think this is a great opportunity for people to get into bitcoin after researching about it, and seeing that it's a great opportunity. People who get it now are more likely to stay, because they are probably getting in because they like bitcoin, and not because the price is rising, since it's actually falling.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

johnlhy251

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:15:33 PM

It will fall to $10k by the end of january.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

yes, I also agree with you. but in my opinion the price will fall at a price below $ 10K. bitcoin prices mostly follow the trend line. and it happens. so that big traders have price agreements through the line. but ultimately the price will keep rising as demand will be greater than the offer. and more and more people are curious about bitcoin
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:30:42 PM

I do not like such kind of predictions, we really do not know what is going to be with bitcoin in the future, the humanity is still learning to use it. But of course I am hoping for the brightest future for bitcoin, as every holder apparently.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:31:54 PM

It will fall to $10k by the end of january.

What's your basis with this btc rate? Just want to know some valid reasons here.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:32:47 PM

so far we have seen price fall multiple times in the past month after the rise to the ATH ($20000) and each time it tests  the bottom it gets a little bit higher. i think we had $11.1k as the lowest it got and then it has been $12k momentarily before it comes back to somewhere between $13k and $14k

this is some good term short term trading opportunity which i think many are using and that is why the resistance along the $13k is growing much bigger these days.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

It will not really be that easy to correctly predict where Bitcoin can be going in its perpetual up and down movement but in my opinion there is now a brewing energy within Bitcoin for another surge and that can happen within days from now. Yes, I do agree this might not go down below $10,000 but the surge may not be able to gain back the $20K it already broached before. Things are getting better right now with Bitcoin and we are already optimistic for the coming of the Lightning Network soon.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:40:23 PM

yes, bitcoin can survive to this day, so bitcoin makes me wonder. lastly I see bitcoin prices down until the point of $ 11500. and I agree with you that bitcoin will not fall below $ 10000. unless there is no longer anyone interested in bitcoin and bitcoin supplies run out.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:44:24 PM

I'm a lot more bullish than bearish in accordance to bitcoin.

If bearish it might go to 12500-13000. The worst possible case would probably be 10k below.

If bullish it might go to 17k-20k but when it break its ath expect 25k target or 30k.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: