Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:15:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: lowest price it might fall to?  (Read 445 times)
manyu22

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:58:28 PM

I do not like such kind of predictions, we really do not know what is going to be with bitcoin in the future, the humanity is still learning to use it. But of course I am hoping for the brightest future for bitcoin, as every holder apparently.
all who hold bitcoin certainly want that bitcoin has a bright future. because the bitcoin can help us in fulfilling our life needs to be better than our previous lives.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nolasoulja

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

Hope so
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:07:23 PM

I do not like such kind of predictions, we really do not know what is going to be with bitcoin in the future, the humanity is still learning to use it. But of course I am hoping for the brightest future for bitcoin, as every holder apparently.
all who hold bitcoin certainly want that bitcoin has a bright future. because the bitcoin can help us in fulfilling our life needs to be better than our previous lives.

But these are only predictions... And even if bitcoins price would fall to 8k through next 24 hours it wouldn't be that bad, as it's price will go up anyway, just give it some time.

If OP is asking this because he bought bitcoins at higher price and wants to sell them now, then don't. Just keep them and wait till price will go up again... It might be hard to see how you "lose" money every day if price is falling but you'll be glad that you haven't sold them later, once price rises up again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

Bictoin lowest price to fall is 10 thousand dollars nt much than that as per present demand
BitNinja2017

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:13:53 PM

BTC should make a comeback next week after the dust settles from South Korea.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:18:00 PM

we all know that the constantly changing price of bitcoin is nothing new, but what do you think is the lowest price bitcoin could fall to? i think it won't fall below 10k again, the only thing that could lower the price is people losing intrest but because there are a lot more people intrested in bitcoins and the ever growing community will help it's price to grow i don't bealive that will happen.
I think the price may hit upto $10K but still bitcoin will be the expensive.No other coin don't have the potential ability yet to beat the price of bitcoin so bitcoin holders need to hold your bitcoins for longer term the price will bump back when transaction issue fixed.Right now ethereum is rocking so many holders may change their minds to hold ethereum but bitcoin will be the king always so worth to wait.
jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:03:11 PM

All the cryptocurrencies is unpredictable. It's so hard for predict the price. When it can be down, how much it fall, no one can predict about this. For me, work with bitcoin and the others cryptocurrencies need more time to earn some profits because the price will always increase or decrease for the unpredictable time. Just enjoy it.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:11:11 PM

I'm afraid we might have broken the uptrend. If this is true, Bitcoin could go back to 7-8K I think. Say hello to 8K bear!

This 8K is not the lowest target tho, it just like the most likely scenario. As usual, there have always been no lowest and highest for Bitcoin Cheesy
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:13:17 PM

But these are only predictions... And even if bitcoins price would fall to 8k through next 24 hours it wouldn't be that bad, as it's price will go up anyway, just give it some time.

If OP is asking this because he bought bitcoins at higher price and wants to sell them now, then don't. Just keep them and wait till price will go up again... It might be hard to see how you "lose" money every day if price is falling but you'll be glad that you haven't sold them later, once price rises up again.

8K would make me nervous a lot. My threshold of comfort is 10K as my trend like is passing from there. As long as btc doesn't go below 10k level and stay there a little bit I will be holding but if it goes below it can be a trend change.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:23:32 PM

Given by the events and special holidays that occurred the price of bitcoin almost go to 50% loss, from 20k high time record the last December before the weeks of Christmas it got down suddenly to 15k straight to 13k this January, the problem is we can see the angle of price correction why it's still dropping or probably investors are shifting to another coin because of its common scale problem, the worst part is that it may drop to almost below 10k usd for the  following weeks, lets hope the price drops will stop.

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:50:08 PM

we all know that the constantly changing price of bitcoin is nothing new, but what do you think is the lowest price bitcoin could fall to? i think it won't fall below 10k again, the only thing that could lower the price is people losing intrest but because there are a lot more people intrested in bitcoins and the ever growing community will help it's price to grow i don't bealive that will happen.
I think the price may hit upto $10K but still bitcoin will be the expensive.No other coin don't have the potential ability yet to beat the price of bitcoin so bitcoin holders need to hold your bitcoins for longer term the price will bump back when transaction issue fixed.Right now ethereum is rocking so many holders may change their minds to hold ethereum but bitcoin will be the king always so worth to wait.
I think bitcoin won't drop below 12k since its price is currently around 14k, yet the currency is above all its rivals. It's having a great potential which no other of its competitor is having. From the past few days, it is quite stable but I believe the price will soon uptrend and now is time for holding it so as to possess a great amount of profit in the upcoming future...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
dillo666

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:04:47 PM

As the Bitcoin achieve a longer impulsive move, now some bigger corrective wave may be form.
It can be drop till 6000$.
But it will the lowest point of Bitcoin in future from there we can again buy it.

❍ Treon ❍ │▌▌▌  TwitterTelegram  │▌▌▌ ❍ Treon ❍
Utilities payments made  simple
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ███
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:38:09 PM

8K would make me nervous a lot. My threshold of comfort is 10K as my trend like is passing from there. As long as btc doesn't go below 10k level and stay there a little bit I will be holding but if it goes below it can be a trend change.

Of course, it would make me feel terrible as well. But if you bought at, let's say, 14k, then you shouldn't think about selling at all, you could just keep your coins till the price rises again.... I mean if you've bought at 1k then it is up to you when to sell - you still will earn a lot. This is sadly a mistake that a lot of newbies do, selling when it's bad idea as they think that bitcoin is "dead".

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

We are on a huge dip right now, and honestly, i do not think that the price will be much more lower than the actual price.
$12800 was the deepest price that it touched today, and it is on $13,500 at the moment. for me, it is stable at the moment.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:42:22 PM

Of course, it would make me feel terrible as well. But if you bought at, let's say, 14k, then you shouldn't think about selling at all, you could just keep your coins till the price rises again.... I mean if you've bought at 1k then it is up to you when to sell - you still will earn a lot. This is sadly a mistake that a lot of newbies do, selling when it's bad idea as they think that bitcoin is "dead".

when it fell from a 1000 to 200 and stayed there for a few months I felt nervous too Smiley Well, everybody who sold at those levels can blame themselves. I didn't sell but rather persevered, and look where I am now - at 13k (used to be 20k too at one point). So it is just a question on one's nerves - how resilient they are Smiley

Sven7

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:43:44 PM

I think $10.000 is the absolute rock bottom
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:04:22 PM

Well, judging by what has been happening to bitcoins in the past up to this day, i think the price can even go lower than 10000 dollars. Not so sure about this though but i have a strong feeling that it really would. But i really do not worry that much. Because clearly, bitcoin will surely riee again in the next few months and will be breaking records by records again. I only see this as another opportunity to invest ang get great profits again rather than a problem.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
sopromat

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:45:54 PM

I think that it will be in this price for a while, maybe it will be touching $15k in a near time but it will take some days, or even weeks to reflect it on the price. Or maybe, with the bonuses that WS is going to receive, we can see a real change on it.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:51:39 PM

xm this is nasty situation for all crypto,  total market cap went down $100 bln since Monday. Don't expect the start of a turnaround in the Bitcoin price until mid-February. The price will likely end up in the $10k range by then. we all need more patience and new momentum to start, then we can expect value around 25K.
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:11:14 PM

well we can never be sure about it of course. for me most important is my own technical analysis, my support / resistance and trend lines. as long as it doesn't break below 10K usd  I don't see any problem.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: