Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:40:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fundamental Analysis  (Read 145 times)
Mr Joker (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:18:38 AM

Hi, What do you think - what should the fundamental analysis of cryptocurrencies look like before buying them? If I can ask, could you write me a plan of action? Thank you very munch!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:21:02 PM

1. Open source code.
2. Can be traded in the international market.
3. Measurement of distribution
4. The coin is actually the team.

On the choice, pay attention to these points.
1. Avoid speculative pursuit of inflation. 2. Be aware of your attitude and be sure to ask yourself if you are under a lot of pressure. 3. Do not choose shanzhai team. 4. Pay more attention to the currency, and pay more attention to the market and the market as well as the information.
Mr Joker (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

Does Technical Analysis have big impact on long term?
Pintasak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:16:03 AM

Hi, What do you think - what should the fundamental analysis of cryptocurrencies look like before buying them? If I can ask, could you write me a plan of action? Thank you very munch!
Fundamental analysis is a method of evaluating a security in an attempt to measure its intrisic value by examining related economic financial and other qualitative and quantitative factors

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:17:02 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 01:14:07 AM by Hydrogen

Basic plan of action.

1. Size of userbase and potential for userbase growth and mainstream adoption(this will help determine future potential price growth).
2. Credibility and experience of devs and investors who own and operate the currency.
3. Pre mined versus not pre mined.
4. Limited supply versus infinite or variable supply.
5. Algorithmically determined supply versus /other.
6. Technology.
7. Gimmicks.

There are many other variables determining how attractive a crypto asset may be to investors or traders but I think I covered most of the main ones.
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:18:55 PM

Here is the very good tutorial for the beginners with the concept of fundamental analysis:

https://www.investopedia.com/university/beginner/

This tutorial is practically meant to be tutorial for stock investing but with the similarities within the stock and crypto investing this guide can also serve as the knowledge base prior the investment!

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:25:20 PM

I think the fundamental factors you shoall consider before buying cryptocurrencies and investing with it are its current and future value, its transaction being process to its existing users, its popularity in market. You should also consider famous businessmen's thought about it.

https://endfb.com/shop/
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:26:39 AM

Read the Whitepaper, look at the team member and their track record. Look at what technology that they use, if token the best platform for it is ETH platform. One more important thing is whether they will give you big roi or not. Buy coin in ICO is like support startups business to grow.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: