Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:05:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why doge is still alive and growing?  (Read 73 times)
hercules006 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:07:25 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 02:09:55 PM by hercules006

Im very curious, why doge is still breathing and growing despite the names and facts about doge? Its market cap still growing, why? What drives doge from that growth? Many exchanges still allow trading of doge, can someone drop his sensible idea or facts here. Thanks!
As of now, im collecting doge, for some reason I felt it will grow, because despite its reputation, people still use it. Drop your trash in my adress below, Yaaay!

Edit: why you guys butthurt? If taken srsly, The word trash was far more pleasant than shitcoin labeled to it. Iwas just trying to end it in funny way? Dont cry over it, im not mocking the doge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:12:57 PM

Well I suppose its growing because people like yourself are still buying it.. you don't know why but you do it anyway.

AbNewton

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:14:03 PM

Im very curious, why doge is still breathing and growing despite the names and facts about doge? Its market cap still growing, why? What drives doge from that growth? Many exchanges still allow trading of doge, can someone drop his sensible idea or facts here. Thanks!
As of now, im collecting doge, for some reason I felt it will grow, because despite its reputation, people still use it. Drop your trash in my adress below, Yaaay!
People don't care about its future or intent or not. It available over many exchanges, low price so fee and fast transaction time help it keep being use and fit perfectly in this high fee, slow ass time in top crypto coin.
btcwish1

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

Among Hundreds of other coins Doge is still number 37!!  Without any development or marketing it ranks within top 50.  Doge is very interesting coin...
Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 12:17:32 PM

Doge isn't trash - if it was you wouldn't be bothering to ask for it Grin
Its still used heavily and widely because its cheap and fast. Why pay larger BTC/ETH fees when u don't have too? Plus its got a huge community of users and its not bogged down by politics and devs never getting back to u because there are none.
Its like the independant nation we all wish we lived in - giving the governed nations a big "F" u and driving off into perpetual sunsets. Anyway - whatever the drama is with DOGE - its just a fun coin and ya kno... we need more fun in this often shi*ty world Smiley

Alo Frankfurt

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

Everyone is expecting something good in the near future from Dogecoin. At the moments its not doing anything.. But we will see.
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:24:16 PM

I think because doge coin has a fairly stable value and a very small fee. Many of my friends use doge to move their assets between exchange, because the fee is small. In addition, the transfer process is calculated quickly, so it does not wait a long time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

Have you heard about my begging organization? yeah, only members of my organization are allowed to beg, now send some trash coin to one of the addresses on my profile, I will put a trash coin address there soon.
Did you know that you could send or receive 5M trash coin and only pay 1 trash coin as miner fee? if some body starts buying trash coin and pump it's price up to 1000 sats, he could then pay some body else with trash coin at 1000 sats price, every exchanges are accepting it, you would have an easy way to trade it any where.

🖤😏
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 12:27:35 PM

Everyone is expecting something good in the near future from Dogecoin. At the moments its not doing anything.. But we will see.

and what do they expect really? isn't doge development "dead"?
check this link, it told something about doge. i don't know the future development yet, but maybe, doge is still alive because people can gain profit easily trading it.

Have you heard about my begging organization? yeah, only members of my organization are allowed to beg, now send some trash coin to one of the addresses on my profile, I will put a trash coin address there soon.
Did you know that you could send or receive 5M trash coin and only pay 1 trash coin as miner fee? if some body starts buying trash coin and pump it's price up to 1000 sats, he could then pay some body else with trash coin at 1000 sats price, every exchanges are accepting it, you would have an easy way to trade it any where.

sorry, can't quite get what you mean? especially the begging organization part.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hercules006 (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:43:23 PM

Well I suppose its growing because people like yourself are still buying it.. you don't know why but you do it anyway.

You havent read it well, I did not buy. And why people here are so serious? My question was clear, with sensible idea, I just ended it in some funny ways in aline to its reputation that ive read. Nothing there was intended directly to mock you, if you hold a doge.. If you can clearly understand the whole idea and the joke.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: