Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:39:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts are Bleeding What To Do?  (Read 4199 times)
illecebra

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:52:49 PM

i think it is the right time to buy again
watch the chart carefully
find good price
set pending order after finding news about the coin
if there is bad news ahead, do not buy it yet
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skylark001

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

Currently the cryptocurrency market is going through a big correction (especially to those who have recently joined). We are seeing coins lose 30-50% of its value in a few days and everyone is panicking. These are the times that will define who will succeed in this market and who will fail. You have to keep your emotions in check and be confident that once you have done proper research in the coins you have invested in they will go up when the market rebounds. Corrections are inevitable and is needed for the overall market to grow. So if you are feeling overwhelmed by the drastic decline in your portfolios just take a few days off and enjoy some sunshine. If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices.

In my opinion ,for some people it is a panic situation but for me, it is a good opportunity to buy at the lowest levels. We should buy at these levels and average our investment. Always buy at a deep dip ,it is the characteristic of a good buyer. So do not panic and go for buying. Good luck.

Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:03:25 PM

Wait, hold and believe that market will restore. However they are bleeding only in comparison with the crazy autumn boost period, which was kinda crazy, I should say. Just hold and wait.

kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:08:05 PM

Currently the cryptocurrency market is going through a big correction (especially to those who have recently joined). We are seeing coins lose 30-50% of its value in a few days and everyone is panicking. These are the times that will define who will succeed in this market and who will fail. You have to keep your emotions in check and be confident that once you have done proper research in the coins you have invested in they will go up when the market rebounds. Corrections are inevitable and is needed for the overall market to grow. So if you are feeling overwhelmed by the drastic decline in your portfolios just take a few days off and enjoy some sunshine. If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices.

In my opinion ,for some people it is a panic situation but for me, it is a good opportunity to buy at the lowest levels. We should buy at these levels and average our investment. Always buy at a deep dip ,it is the characteristic of a good buyer. So do not panic and go for buying. Good luck.

Yeah i agree on you for some people like others who are afraid of dip. This are people who are new to cryptos and they should learn from the technology on how the projects work because if you're going to depend on money you're doing wrong, but appreciate what's underlying on bitcoin and alts as well.

Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:18:57 PM

I have no doubt that these periods that many tend to call "bloodbath", are only excellent opportunities to buy at affordable prices some altcoins that actually have a very promising future but speculation had raised their prices to exorbitant levels.

To give you an example, a few days ago Altcom had reached levels above 150,000 sats, but during the hugee drop in mid-January came down to levels of 20,000, so I took the opportunity to buy. If you look at the market today, Altcom is already around 200,000 sats again! This means 1000% profit in just one week!
md.falkone

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:25:27 PM

now the main thing not to panic and constrain itself in hands not to sell tokens, that year too it was, but by spring everything was restored and has even much more grown, it is better to buy several perspective coins now and to wait a little
imunk

Activity: 319

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:33:03 PM

What to do? Well I heard that many newbie that joining between early December to January losing many money of investment but don't worry it's will rising again for sure, so for to old timer now is time to buy and invest your money and coin as you much as you can. (Be advice IAM not responsible of any loss cause you read my post thanks you)

mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:41:53 PM

What to do? Well I heard that many newbie that joining between early December to January losing many money of investment but don't worry it's will rising again for sure, so for to old timer now is time to buy and invest your money and coin as you much as you can. (Be advice IAM not responsible of any loss cause you read my post thanks you)

I am in the same idea , if you have money to invest it is time to buy may be tonight ( for here it is night) will be the best opportunity to see BTC around 10k and then it can start to space Odyssey
There are lots of tether printed in last week so this means something very big is coming. People were talking about 30-40 k for midyear but I am very opportunist about it to say it can be early like end of Q1 this year
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:01:29 PM

I always look at these big market corrections as an opportunity to buy discounted coins rather than worrying about what it has temporarily done to the overall value of my portfolio. After all, I don't need to worry about the current price unless I am planning to sell.

I really wish I had some spare Fiat to take advantage & buy the dip this time, but unfortunately I don't Sad

The situation on the cryptomarket shouldn’t put you in panic. There is no need for it. Stay as cold blooded trader and be aware for first hints of market growth. It would be the best time to buy coins.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

I always look at these big market corrections as an opportunity to buy discounted coins rather than worrying about what it has temporarily done to the overall value of my portfolio. After all, I don't need to worry about the current price unless I am planning to sell.

I really wish I had some spare Fiat to take advantage & buy the dip this time, but unfortunately I don't Sad

The situation on the cryptomarket shouldn’t put you in panic. There is no need for it. Stay as cold blooded trader and be aware for first hints of market growth. It would be the best time to buy coins.

for some that was new in this kind of field hard to avoid on panicking cause this is what we are able to see a lot of bad things that may ever be happen for better to wait for what may happen cause this is so hard to predict for what may ever be happen next.
darecky

Activity: 18
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:40:42 PM

I would advise to hold Wink
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:42:24 PM

For everyone who has no time for daily traiding the best strategy is just to hold during the dump. On cripto market is realy hard to understand when the correction finished. And if you are unable to check the market at least every hour just don't try to sell during the dump to buy lower.

Even for those who are really able to watch the markets, it seems again that we are in the territory where the bottom is very close, which means that it's very dangerous now to try to sell and rebuy because if you miss the pump you've effectively only consolidated your losses. My advice to everyone right now would be hold or buy, don't sell anything.

Team Saske

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://goo.gl/ePsALC

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:47:44 PM

HOW WE OFFER TREMENDOUS VALUE

1. The project is well documented in a comprehensive Technical White Paper.

2. It presents fresh ideas on how cutting-edge blockchain technology can be easily used to solve global problems other ICOs continue to turn a blind eye to.

3. Unlike the overwhelming majority of other projects, its Use Cases address URGENT needs with practical solutions.

4. Well-defined project objectives: No other project comes close to fueling the independent economic growth and mobility of those whose suffering continues to be ignored.

5. SXAS is the only digital currency with intrinsic, utilitarian value.

6. SXAS has been specifically engineered to become the de facto currency for individuals and businesses alike all across the globe.

7. Nexus Labs is ready to give permanent jobs to multitudes, especially in up and coming economies where SXAS will do the most good.

8. It is a bonafide, long-term project with a very clear, realistic and achievable roadmap for project development and implementation.

9. Nexus Labs is led by a dedicated team of experts committed to enhancing the quality of life of millions around the world by helping them earn an income from their daily social media activities.

10. The company is guided by an unassailable Business Vision and Model.

11. Multiple communications channels exist for the community to ask questions, leave feedback and make helpful suggestions.

12. SXAS was created to be very easily and quickly mined by internet-connected smart devices.

13. It's price is still extremely affordable despite recent gains.

JOIN The Thriving Saske Community:

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | Official Blog | English | Bosanski | Pyccкий | Deutsch | Укpaїнa | हिन्दी | عربي
Twitter | Telegram

Our Bounties:
http://telegra.ph/The-Saske-Project---Translation-Bounty-01-06

http://telegra.ph/Bounties-Bounties-Bounties-01-01

KellyCoin (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

Thanks for Trying to Hijack the thread.

http://www.experiencegunbot.com - Automate Crypto Trading
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

I believe and continue to wait for the recovery of the market. Now a lot of losses and sales are not very profitable. I will wait so long until the market recovers.

jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:45:42 PM

What to do right now is stand aside and keep observing some good projects so as to know when it's good entry to invest more. The corrections will end soon and then the market will boom.
chuckblocker

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:51:18 PM

Glad i bought some walton. Going strong Smiley
KellyCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:56:02 PM

Glad i bought some walton. Going strong Smiley

Yes walton has been resilient throughout this bloodbath.

http://www.experiencegunbot.com - Automate Crypto Trading
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:59:30 PM

Most of the coins are dumping right now and they are now good to buy. My portfolio is also showing red values but it's just normal. Just keep on holding your tokens tight.
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:02:28 PM

the most correct decision at the moment is holding, there is no need to panic and sell everything, that year there was also a very big decline in the market, already today some altas are already greening and climbing upwards, so you need not wait much, and we'll see by spring good work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: