Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts are Bleeding What To Do?  (Read 4199 times)
KillerAgency347

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:39:26 AM

We all should keep patience until the market is high again.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:34:15 PM

I agree with you. In the situation in which the market is located, you need to buy coins, and not sell.
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:02:00 PM

I agree with you. In the situation in which the market is located, you need to buy coins, and not sell.
Now of course you can buy, but what if the market goes even further down, because so far there is no reason to expect that it will begin to grow. Personally I now adhere to neutrality, so as nor buy, nor sell now not worth.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
AbiusGMIU

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

now all alts green again. hope this is gonna be good this time. we all tired because of this stupid reds.
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:42:46 AM

Now of course you can buy, but what if the market goes even further down, because so far there is no reason to expect that it will begin to grow. Personally I now adhere to neutrality, so as nor buy, nor sell now not worth.

I would not be so relaxed. Today there is growth and therefore there is profit. I did not wait but some coins made a profit
btcmmo847

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:44:43 AM

To me this is the perfect time to buy more altcoins. Just invest in the projects you trust, I believe it will bring in profits.
Hafamot

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:46:34 AM

Alts are bleeding because of the present market situation, most people are moving their funds out of alts to BTC that is less volatile compared to alts. This the main reason why alts are bleeding.
clonedone

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:06:59 PM

I prefer to hodl. There's no point in selling altcoins on this bear market now. Unfortunately, the market has been seriously manipulated last months and now we all have to be patient to get through this situation.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:08:55 PM

Currently the cryptocurrency market is going through a big correction (especially to those who have recently joined). We are seeing coins lose 30-50% of its value in a few days and everyone is panicking. These are the times that will define who will succeed in this market and who will fail. You have to keep your emotions in check and be confident that once you have done proper research in the coins you have invested in they will go up when the market rebounds. Corrections are inevitable and is needed for the overall market to grow. So if you are feeling overwhelmed by the drastic decline in your portfolios just take a few days off and enjoy some sunshine. If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices.
That's just the theory that everyone knows but it's important to understand the market trend. If we do not grasp the trend and the psychology of the market, we will invest in the wrong time and we will lose a lot of money. I have invested so much and have had many experiences. Money is not so easy to earn Wink

LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:28:09 PM

How long do you guys predict the correction will last? Can it take months?
to predict for sure I think it is very difficult or even uncertain we can take the thought from the graph of its annual development as a guide to take advantage of the opportunities we will get
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:51:56 AM

Currently the cryptocurrency market is going through a big correction (especially to those who have recently joined). We are seeing coins lose 30-50% of its value in a few days and everyone is panicking. These are the times that will define who will succeed in this market and who will fail. You have to keep your emotions in check and be confident that once you have done proper research in the coins you have invested in they will go up when the market rebounds. Corrections are inevitable and is needed for the overall market to grow. So if you are feeling overwhelmed by the drastic decline in your portfolios just take a few days off and enjoy some sunshine. If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices.
Don't panic, it is simply like OP said the market is having to correct itself due to all of the dips and the only negative thing I see here is that the prices chose to correct at a lower price. We all have to be patient with the market and give it time to get back on its feet again before we start panicking about things that we have no control of.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:01:30 AM

Not a time to cry, neither is it a time to beat your self, or start worrying. Put all of that energy into something elsem something that would be productive. Get your mind off the bloodbath if need be, and do something else. Invest more if you can. Anyone wise one will tell you that this is the bets time to buy more, and that's the absolute truth.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:11:19 AM

Don't panic, it is simply like OP said the market is having to correct itself due to all of the dips and the only negative thing I see here is that the prices chose to correct at a lower price. We all have to be patient with the market and give it time to get back on its feet again before we start panicking about things that we have no control of.

Always hold on and don't ever lose hope on everything with alts right now. The brighter tommorow is nearly approaching, and as we feed the pain and pressures I know one day the situation will be back to profitable increase. Market will gain it's momentum and recover at higher price on every coins we hold.

Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:55:19 AM

and until now the market situation is still deteriorating and bleeding and even worse, after experiencing an increase yesterday, which I think will experience a recovery, now the market is deteriorating and bleeding again, whether the market will be like this, and what should be done, holding coins that are still owned in a longer term may be the right thing to do now.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 09:06:18 AM

Resell your tokens and then when the token reaches its lowest price, stack up more of the tokens that you have sell, but there is a big risk if it turns not on that way. Make your own move to this part.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 09:37:25 AM

I think this is the best time to averaging your investments because due to regular downfall of this crypto market all the altcoins price are very low at this time. If you buy more coins at this lower level then you can got good returns in future.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:40:07 AM

Most of alts now are really bleeding, all you can do is hold? Not really, but for me, it is much better to select your alts, and identify them because most of scam alts now are giving up, so ,you should be early to sell them or you can rebuy at the dip if you still believe to their project.
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

All true, though this decline lasted almost a year and we lost a lot of its total capitalization, I continue to believe in the success of cryptocurrencies. Altcoins will gain strength and will grow very quickly, but there should be good news for this, yet for no growth prospects. Let's wait for the end of the year, I think something will cause the market to grow.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 04:01:32 AM

If there is bleeding or depreciating condition's today then the happy and safe conditions are there also in near future, so best way is to keep calm and self reliant.
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:51:59 AM

No, need to worry. Take it as a opportunity to buy the altcoins. Hold the altcoins. When the cryptomarket price will high then take the advantage of that altcoins. So have some patience over these bleeding conditions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: